Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos (5942 Views)

Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA / Nigerian Airforce Completes 2 Uavs (drones) And An Unmanned Jet Flight Tests / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2013
Please i want to know if anyone staying within or outside lagos state has spotted a really small (unmanned) object that looks like an helicopter or a really small cessna plane flying around lagos.

I have seen it twice around the ikeja metropolis (precisely isaac john street and computer village side).... it flies at a really low altitude and i havent been able to get a picture of it..... the first time i saw it, my brother actually made fun of me but on monday, while we were stuck in traffic light, we saw the same object again and this time before i could bring out my camera to snap, it was already lost among the tall buildings.

So i want to know if any nairalander seen the same object or if there is any explanation.....

i doubt its a toy cos i saw it the first time around computer village
and the second time withing G.R.A. ikeja. ..... smiley
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2013
icebeatz: Please i want to know if anyone staying within or outside lagos state has spotted a really small (unmanned) object that looks like an helicopter or a really small cessna plane flying around lagos.

I have seen it twice around the ikeja metropolis (precisely isaac john street and computer village side).... it flies at a really low altitude and i havent been able to get a picture of it..... the first time i saw it, my brother actually made fun of me but on monday, while we were stuck in traffic light, we saw the same object again and this time before i could bring out my camera to snap, it was already lost among the tall buildings.

So i want to know if any nairalander seen the same object or if there is any explanation.....

and the second time withing G.R.A. ikeja. ..... smiley

When was the last time you got tested for malaria?

9 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2013
Aliens?

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by ujchief(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2013
You need to rest more often. You're gradually loosing it cheesy #even ur brother noticed#

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by manny4life(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2013
@OP, you need help.

So what if it a small cessna plane nko? Abeg go and sleep jor, you're confused on what you saw.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2013
Nothing mysterious. Just my misplaced broomstick

3 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Pygru: 10:30pm On May 21, 2013
IFO-Identified Flying Object
grin grin grin
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2013
Whats the name of your village.

The witches there might be sending a friend request to you. Better no accept any strange poke

3 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2013
Maybe the 150m maximum flying height for witches is also applicable in Nigeria. Hence, the sightings.

4 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by PointB: 10:51pm On May 21, 2013
Might just be the Swaziland witches maintaining the approved 150m altitude flight path even though they are in Nigeria airspace. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1289668/witches-allowed-maximum-150m-flying
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by onandon: 10:55pm On May 21, 2013
Saw something like that January, my neighbour and I were puzzled.

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by akpomeme(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2013
icebeatz: Please i want to know if anyone staying within or outside lagos state has spotted a really small (unmanned) object that looks like an helicopter or a really small cessna plane flying around lagos.

and the second time withing G.R.A. ikeja. .
.... smiley

I saw it on Sunday and I actually thought it was a toy. Close to Exxon mobil building, it came from the waterside and I kept looking for the controller. Can this be a form of surveillance? If it is by who?

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 21, 2013
USA drones from Niger republic
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by tegabetty: 11:15pm On May 21, 2013
I saw it too 2day oo don't knw wat it is oo

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by BlackSwan: 11:16pm On May 21, 2013
I thought I would see pictures here. Its only OP telling what he thought he saw

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Sleekydee(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2013
Its an alien spying craft, they are planning an invasion.....its gathering useful info, esp 4rm those who sight it, so nxt time better stone it down afta dat, go n buy PANADOL extra...
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Bigflamie(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin
You guys shouldn't be scared cos we'll still send another one tomorrow. it's one of our measures to secure lives and properties. cheesy cheesy
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 21, 2013
akpomeme:

I saw it on Sunday and I actually thought it was a toy. Close to Exxon mobil building, it came from the waterside and I kept looking for the controller. Can this be a form of surveillance? If it is by who?

ehen.... I know what i saw..... i know what i saw....

baba thanks for coming out and telling us... pple for don yab me tire!!
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2013
Can you describe exactly what you saw?

1 Like

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 21, 2013
Black Swan: I thought I would see pictures here. Its only OP telling what he thought he saw

3 PPLE have seen same thing.... we cant all be hallucinating
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 21, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN: Can you describe exactly what you saw?

Looked like a miniature cessna plane and helicopter at same time....

flew at an attitude of about 500 - 800 ft.....

Hard to spot and quick!
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2013
onandon: Saw something like that January, my neighbour and I were puzzled.
tegabetty: I saw it too 2day oo don't knw wat it is oo
akpomeme:

akpomeme:

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2013
icebeatz:

Looked like a miniature cessna plane and helicopter at same time....

flew at an attitude of about 500 - 800 ft.....

Hard to spot and quick!

Hard to spot eh?

There's nothing like "miniature Cessna", besides, when helicopter is moving, doesn't the rotor blades and engines make noise? Even at 800ft not to talk of 500ft, that's way more enough to see.. Abeg, bros go and sleep you don't know what you saw.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 21, 2013
manny4life:

Hard to spot eh?

There's nothing like "miniature Cessna", besides, when helicopter is moving, doesn't the rotor blades and engines make noise? Even at 800ft not to talk of 500ft, that's way more enough to see.. Abeg, bros go and sleep you don't know what you saw.

I NEVER CLAIMED TO KNOW WHAT I SAW SPECIFICALLY.....

IT WAS FLYING... FAST, very SMALL AND IT LOOKED LIKE A CESSNA WITH HELICOPTER LANDING BLADE BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE A SINGLE NOISE... i never claimed to know what i saw... that is why i am asking anyone here if they have seen the same thing and as we can see, we have about 3 people that have spotted same unmanned object. my brother and i makes it Five people.

BUT U CAN GOOGLE MINI CESSNA.
IT WILL REDUCE YOUR IGNORANCE!

3 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by denzel2009: 12:02am On May 22, 2013
icebeatz:

3 PPLE have seen same thing.... we cant all be hallucinating

I have seen many people hallucinating in sign fireman's church.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2013
icebeatz:

I NEVER CLAIMED TO KNOW WHAT I SAW SPECIFICALLY.....

IT WAS FLYING... FAST, very SMALL AND IT LOOKED LIKE A CESSNA WITH HELICOPTER LANDING BLADE BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE A SINGLE NOISE... i never claimed to know what i saw... that is why i am asking anyone here if they have seen the same thing and as we can see, we have about 3 people that have spotted same unmanned object. my brother and i makes it Five people.

BUT U CAN GOOGLE MINI CESSNA.
IT WILL REDUCE YOUR IGNORANCE!

Lol @ reducing my ignorance, why don't you tell us what it means na and give us specifics to know if Cessna designs anything called "Mini Cessna", lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm waiting o
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by confidencemanus(f): 1:01am On May 22, 2013
smileySmh
Sleekydee: Its an alien spying craft, they are planning an invasion.....its gathering useful info, esp 4rm those who sight it, so nxt time better stone it down afta dat, go n buy PANADOL extra...
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 3:34am On May 22, 2013
It's a surveillance drone dummies sad

2 Likes

Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 3:36am On May 22, 2013
Subscribing....
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by baby124: 3:48am On May 22, 2013
You want to run all the schizophrenics wild in Lagos with this your rumor. Hopefully someone knows where to direct them when they go wild.
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by musiwa26: 4:33am On May 22, 2013
lagos should buy it own fighter jet to patrol its sky

wink

who are you trying to scare, what Jonathan did in Borno state. He can not do that in Yorubaland.. They will drop it on your head. if Jonathan do that nonsense that he did in bornu. so go scare someone else. we go finish una.

You dont even know me.

The moment you remove the western nigerite in the army who is remaining in the army... they are boko haram people... who jonathan is bombing.. east or igbos dont join the nigeria army .. you can count them in the army.. with $10 million dollar, an igboman will not join the army. they beg them to join the army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvumiVpBTTo
Re: Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos by Nobody: 4:39am On May 22, 2013
musiwa26: wink

who are you trying to scare, what Jonathan did in Borno state. He can not do that in Yorubaland.. They will drop it on your head. if Jonathan do that nonsense that he did in bornu. so go scare someone else.

You dont even know me.

The moment you remove the western nigerite in the army who is remaining in the army... they are boko haram people... who jonathan is bombing.. east or igbos dont join the nigeria army .. you can count them in the army.. they beg them to join the army.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Hausa And Igbo Clash In Aba / Matthew Abo Regains Freedom, No Ransom Paid - Benue Govt / 2019: 10 Commissioners, Sas In Ondo Set To Dump APC...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.