Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" (21271 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Inik(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123: afrocandy ! one love cheesy grin
You want to be like her wink
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2013
Inik:
You want to be like her wink

grin grin

Of course tongue

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Of course tongue

You have my blessing sister... RIDE ON

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 23, 2013
Uzor Ngonadi shld mind his business..

Obu na imaghi na IKPU bu money?..

Afro candy carry go joor..

'god'punish enemies of progress..

Cosy orjiakor de there..dont use ur gods given assets like this sister..de there de waste your talent..by the time oga eme gi vum na anya..those dual air bags u carry for chest go don deflate de touch ur toes..
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

You have my blessing sister... RIDE ON

grin grin grin grin

dalu o !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by yuzedo: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
slimyem: I wasn't planning on going back anywhere..cheesy
swerry, d vidoe is in my man shun. c.um & watch. wink tongue tongue

Nuzo':
On a more serious note, Ngoladi should go and self service. YUZEDO says it calms the brains down. shocked
HALTTTTTTT!!! wuz dis?!?!?!?!? angry angry angry angry
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by AbuMikey(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2013
Mtchewwww
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Your dad is ignorant
...and ignorance is a disease.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2013
slimyem: Someone should send me a link to the video..
I have to watch it before I make my comments..wink

I have the video here..come lets watch it.

They didnt show much though and her lead actor was rubbish..he is still a learner.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Inik(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Of course tongue
Lol....you should come let's act a movie scene together smiley
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

dalu o !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU

Chei, nne eh, she knows how to shake it... grin grin

I was expecting more than just shaking, was she twerking? She did not do it wella grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2013
SHe sings ikebe na moni
I didn't see any ikebe on her
I am woman And if I couldn't see the ikebe I am sure no man saw it
Oh well
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2013
rigormortis: HE WROTE THE OPEN LETTER WHILE WANKING TO THE MOVIE
grin grin grin
I wonder where afrocandy got her actors from though, especially that old man that came home and saw some guy getting down with his wife, who acts like that?

1 Like

yuzedo:
swerry, d vidoe is in my man shun. c.um & watch. wink tongue tongue

HALTTTTTTT!!! wuz dis?!?!?!?!? angry angry angry angry

Bros mi..i know say i go see u here..

That lead actor was shyte...

Candy shld get some guys here..you might wanna make some money as the lead actor is having issues with his baby mama..

Nwanne jee ka irapu nwanyi a cellulite juru aru.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi: SHe sings ikebe na moni

There was ikebe only that the tight leggings she wore hid it... Mana, she still try to ske it na.

She just wasn't twerking well, daz all grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: grin grin grin
I wonder where afrocandy got her actors from though, especially that old man that came home and saw some guy getting down with his wife, who acts like that?

Ah? Where? Link
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 23, 2013

You folks have watched it?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Of course tongue
When you want act your own? na me go be d lead actor de do the servicing. na who no like better thing?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
gbosaa:

Candy shld get some guys here..you might wanna make some money as the lead actor is having issues with his baby mama..

O chi m
I so kwu wee lee ya by video?
manny4life:

Chei, nne eh, she knows how to shake it... grin grin

I was expecting more than just shaking, was she twerking? She did not do it wella grin

I dont think there was twerking back then. Just plain booty shaking tongue

Inik:
Lol....you should come let's act a movie scene together smiley

Why not ? tongue
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by coolzeal(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Your dad is ignorant
. Becareful of what you are saying lady,
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
barcanista: When you want act your own? na me go be d lead actor de do the servicing. na who no like better thing?

lipsrsealed
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

O chi m

obulu na e ma ebe mu ga enene video, biko nu gwa nu mu. grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi: SHe sings ikebe na moni
Oh well
You way get Ikebe pass Candy? if yes make i try see am to confirm-seeing is believing
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont think there was twerking back then. Just plain booty shaking tongue

Why not ? tongue

Eh but she was booty shaking/twerking on the wall but it was STIFF angry angry angry

It was supposed to be bouncing.. grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by yuzedo: 5:58pm On May 23, 2013
gbosaa:

Nwanne, i will handle that arzz on cam, off cam, all day ANY day!! grin grin grin Rapu kwa, d babe be like who sabi turn tricks, odika onye ga ato uto gwo gwo! grin I am ready to humble her ikebe, just contact me with date & location, only say i go wear mask because of my political ambitions... grin wink undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2013
gbosaa:

Bros abeg in case she need lead actor, try contact me. i no mind act for free.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Ah? Where? Link
you haven't watched the trailer? grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

O chi m

b4 nko.....why shouldnt i patronise one of our own?..

Do you know how much naomi banxx and cherokee d'ass have made from that?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi,

How many people dey fight for lead role actor? shocked shocked
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by yuzedo: 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
Na persin confam papa be dat o! grin After now dem go greet am, "daddy good morin" for house, and the nkapi go answer "ehen, bawoni?" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: you haven't watched the trailer? grin

Bia nwoke m, please provide the link na? Nke a buru kwa gini. Though shall not be greedy to yourself angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Slams Troll Who Claims She Is 36 And Not 26 / Joseph Yobo And His Sons In Cute Photo To Mark The New Year / Photos: Woman With The Biggest Breast In Nigeria Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.