Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H (3089 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by henrydeelinkag(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2013
Ghanaian Bishop Isaac Owusu Bempah, Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word Power Ministries International, has labeled two of Nigeria's celebrated pastors as partners in winning souls for the devil.

In the words of the controversial Owusu Bempah, the founding President of Believers' LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as"Christ Embassy", Dr Christian Oyakhilome (popularly known as"Pastor Chris"wink and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church ofAll Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun (aka TB) Joshua, are not "true men of God", but leaders of occults, winningsouls for the devil.

This claim, according to Owusu-Bempah, is based on God's revelation to him in a vision as well as his own analysis of the scripture, works and conduct of the two popular heads of two religious organisations in Africa.

Owusu-Bempah said he once heard Pastor Chris saying he saw nothing wrong with homosexuality and lesbianism, and wonderedwhich true man of God would lead his flock with such beliefs.

"No doubt he [Pastor Chris] is a friend and partner of TB Joshua",Owusu-Bempa noted last week, claiming both men are dubious men of God who have a pact with the devil.

For Owusu Bempah, Nigerians have allegedly realized the dubious character of the Nigerian televangelist faith healer and founding president of Christ Embassy and his partnership with TBJoshua and have consequently chased him out of the country to South Africa, where he presently resides.

On TB Joshua, Owusu-Bempa claimed he once saw him with his feet on the floor preaching, an incident he said revealed to him that TB Joshua was not from God.

"When you see anyone claiming to worship God who worships with his feet on the ground, he's an occultist. And TB Joshua is an occultist.

"Ask yourself how TB Joshua, who claims God called him, worships with his feet on the ground? Let me tell you if you go to any church and you see the leader worshiping with his feet on the ground, it's a sign of demonism; it's occultic. People like that follow spirits that are not of God. It is occultic."
According to him, God later revealed that TB Joshua was an occultist who did not draw his spiritual powers from God.

"Some time ago, I used to like TB Joshua. I was watching him on television, and the Lord opened my eyes. I saw him with horns on his head, and he had the face of a wolf. His tongue was that of a snake and he had blood smeared all over his mouth."

"Immediately, I rushed into my bedroom, and the Lord told me that he wasn't from Him, but was working under the authority of bad spirits," the pastor added. "That was when I realized TB Joshua was demonic and not of God."

The man who has himself been labeled a false prophet by some of his critics, advised Ghanaians not to be misled by signs of wonders and so-called men of God whose powers do not come from God.

He also accused TB Joshua in particular of sometimes faking miracles to win the confidence of his flock. "He can perform a clean miracle today and contaminate it with a lot of fake ones".

Joshua claimed his "own junior pastor went to his church to be healed. He was forced to sit in a wheel chair and made to claim before the cameras that he had received his healing even though he hadn't. He returned to the country and within two weeks, he passed away", Owusu-Bempah stated.

He again cautioned Ghanaians not to be in a hurry to attend the services of Prophet TB Joshua since he is the "anti-christ."

"If you are a pastor who worked under him and he gets to know you want to reveal his secrets, he kills you directly," Owusu-Bempah alleged.

"If no one is willing to say this, I will say it: TB Joshua is the anti-christ and an agent of the devil... I know of a pastor who attended his church, and when he should tell you about what he saw, your mouth would drop," he stated.

Source: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/05/tb-joshua-and-chris-oyakilome-labelled.html?m=1

Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by Frednjoh(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2013
A true man of GOD should not condemn others. I think the Ghanian Pastor should rather consecrate his life also so that GOD can use him for the body of Christ as He is doing with Prophet TB Joshua. May GOD have mercy on us all. Non is righteous
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by valen2ony(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2013
ΩΠLΨ βΔβΔ GΩD CΔΠ DΣLI∇ΣR US ҒRΩM THIS CΩΠҒUSIΩΠS...
'CΩS, ΩΠLΨ HΣ ҜΠΩШS ШHΩ IS TRULΨ SΣR∇IΠG HIM.
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by girlyly: 11:16am On May 22, 2013
let us all know the bible,pray yourself out,if you cant,then let God take ya life!he gives and he takes.....that's how I follow God.....I believe in no priest,pastor,deacon,evang.,prophet....etc For my creator is the only that knows about me
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by Jolivette: 3:59am On May 25, 2013
Is really funny to hear a man who claims to be under the power of God saying such things in the public.i don't blame them they are free to use their mouths or hands to write and say what ever dey want.the problem with dis our pastors today is pure jealousy among themselves and nothing else.i do not worship in the scoan but I will not sit an condemn any man of God. For God says judgement belongs to Him and only Him alone.if jb Joshua is using powers from God is good and fine but if not only God will Judge him. They are only jealous because the man has an open heart to reach out to the poor.how many of this so called men of God do dat?even if his a bad man as many call him,his blessed by the less privileged and those who had been touched by his preachings as well.not everybody will like or love u in ur family talk less of the word.i no fine but ma mama like me dat's what is mostly said in our local english. Are dey jealous bc tb Joshua is taking away their members.if u go to the scoan am sure u will see most of this men of God who spend their time insulting and condemning tb Joshua in public while at night dey disturb him with phones calls to receive dem hahahahahahaha.tb Joshua is doing his best let dem do theirs too let us see.when power jam power the lesser power bows.so if God is using tb Joshua pls sit and learn dan talking. Even if tb Joshua is a 419 his using it to care for the poor.i know some so call pastors which I don't want to mention their names dat when a brother or sister in church is blessed by His grace,the pastors will stand infront of the church and ask dem not to help anybody in church bc they want the money to come but to dem.i was taught dat when we fellowship together or not we are a big family but our churches dis our days are something else.if am blessed by His grace y can't I be a blessing to one or more persons so dat the chain of love ,peace and unity should go on and on?if some of dis our so called men of God could sit back and help tb Joshua in the race I think the world will be a better place than conderming him.pls let's just pray for God's grace Dan others to condemn.
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by CharliParker: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
For what that so called pastor said against Tb Joshua makes me to LOVE Tb Joshua the most and hate that so called pastor who dont know bible and he called himself a pastor nonsence, go let Tb Joshua deliver U since u said such to a man of God meaning u need serious deliverance. I pity those attending ur Church.
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by Joagbaje(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2013
henry/deelinkag:

Owusu-Bempah said he once heard Pastor Chris saying he saw nothing wrong with homosexuality and lesbianism, and wonderedwhich true man of God would lead his flock with such beliefs.

"No doubt he [Pastor Chris] is a friend and partner of TB Joshua",

Pastor chris would never say such things. Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the bible. But why would a person who calls himself a man of God speak lies against others just for his own acceptance. False accusation is a terrible sin.

Proverbs 3:30
Strive not with a man without cause,if he have done thee no harm.

Proverbs 25:18
A man that beareth false witness against his neighbour
is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by Gombs(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
Ghanaian Bishop Isaac Owusu Bempah, Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word Power Ministries International, has labeled two of Nigeria's celebrated pastors as partners in winning souls for the devil.

In the words of the controversial Owusu Bempah, the founding President of Believers' LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as"Christ Embassy", Dr Christian Oyakhilome (popularly known as"Pastor Chris"wink and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church ofAll Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun (aka TB) Joshua, are not "true men of God", but leaders of occults, winningsouls for the devil.

This claim, according to Owusu-Bempah, is based on God's revelation to him in a vision as well as his own analysis of the scripture, works and conduct of the two popular heads of two religious organisations in Africa.

"No doubt he [Pastor Chris] is a friend and partner of TB Joshua",Owusu-Bempa noted last week, claiming both men are dubious men of God who have a pact with the devil.

For Owusu Bempah, Nigerians have allegedly realized the dubious character of the Nigerian televangelist faith healer and founding president of Christ Embassy and his partnership with TBJoshua and have consequently chased him out of the country to South Africa, where he presently resides.

On TB Joshua, Owusu-Bempa claimed he once saw him with his feet on the floor preaching, an incident he said revealed to him that TB Joshua was not from God.

"When you see anyone claiming to worship God who worships with his feet on the ground, he's an occultist. And TB Joshua is an occultist.

"Ask yourself how TB Joshua, who claims God called him, worships with his feet on the ground? Let me tell you if you go to any church and you see the leader worshiping with his feet on the ground, it's a sign of demonism; it's occultic. People like that follow spirits that are not of God. It is occultic."
According to him, God later revealed that TB Joshua was an occultist who did not draw his spiritual powers from God.

"Some time ago, I used to like TB Joshua. I was watching him on television, and the Lord opened my eyes. I saw him with horns on his head, and he had the face of a wolf. His tongue was that of a snake and he had blood smeared all over his mouth."

"Immediately, I rushed into my bedroom, and the Lord told me that he wasn't from Him, but was working under the authority of bad spirits," the pastor added. "That was when I realized TB Joshua was demonic and not of God."

The man who has himself been labeled a false prophet by some of his critics, advised Ghanaians not to be misled by signs of wonders and so-called men of God whose powers do not come from God.

He also accused TB Joshua in particular of sometimes faking miracles to win the confidence of his flock. "He can perform a clean miracle today and contaminate it with a lot of fake ones".

Joshua claimed his "own junior pastor went to his church to be healed. He was forced to sit in a wheel chair and made to claim before the cameras that he had received his healing even though he hadn't. He returned to the country and within two weeks, he passed away", Owusu-Bempah stated.

He again cautioned Ghanaians not to be in a hurry to attend the services of Prophet TB Joshua since he is the "anti-christ."

"If you are a pastor who worked under him and he gets to know you want to reveal his secrets, he kills you directly," Owusu-Bempah alleged.

"If no one is willing to say this, I will say it: TB Joshua is the anti-christ and an agent of the devil... I know of a pastor who attended his church, and when he should tell you about what he saw, your mouth would drop," he stated.

Source: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/05/tb-joshua-and-chris-oyakilome-labelled.html?m=1

I yam laffing in tongues o!

Lol
gringrin

Imagine a pastor Judging or speaking against another...if this pastor said God revealed it to him, same God would have told him "do not judge " as He (God) spoke in Romans 14v4

I worship God atimes on my feet, I must be demonic then? gringrin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by shobabey: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa o...which way to go na my fellow christians grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by RINE1: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Only God knows every thing!
Re: TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2013
I rejoice in the Lord today, having read this post ( and many others before it) because, Christ is prevailing against that serpent of old called Dragon!

The Devil is the desperate one , who'll do just about anything to make sure that mankind goes down {annihilated} with him!
That's why Peter wrote in his epistle to the church that:
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" : 1 Peter 5:8

This also indicates that the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is closer than ever . That's why Peter went on in his epistle to the church that:
" Resist him {the devil}, standing firm in the faith , because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings {afflictions, persecutions}." 1 Peter 5:9

Here comes the "but" , which is the reason why I rejoice in the Lord:
"BUT the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strenghtened, settle you. To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen! 1 Peter 5: 10-11.

@POST - This is not the first... and definitely not the last {not until Christ Jesus comes} of these kind of revelation from the pit of hell. The enemy will stop at nothing to sway the minds of men with his lying vanities. No, he wouldn't stop, he wouldn't give up. And that's why we as ambassadors of Christ must not relent in our efforts to evangelize the world for Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel wherever we go, unashamed; "for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes." Roman 1:16.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: TB Joshua Cries In His Church, Says; Africa Unite! (video) / Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible / Why Did Jesus Walk On Water, And What Was The Significance Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.