Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Can I Report This Scam Website Www.acmgold.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Report This Scam Website Www.acmgold.com (1018 Views)

How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse / Design and own your own website: www.yourcompanyname.com for N35,000. / *** Get A Free Website *** (www.yourname.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Report This Scam Website Www.acmgold.com by amposahstephen: 7:32am On May 22, 2013
Please, how can i report this scam website own by some Pakistani irfan pardesi and shehza oza.This company came to Ghana to publicize their business on radio and internet. i open a live account and make a bank wire to their Nigeria zenith bank account with $2,600

I start trading and making profit only to receive an email that my account has been disabled and my money seized that i should contact their local representative in Ghana who happens to be a Nigerian. we contact their local rep who told us he has resign from acmgold and he also pay all those that deposit fund into their local bank account in Ghana.

We had to arrest the local representative and he was able to proof to us and the police that all the money of those that pay through local bank money has been paid. for those of us deposit money through liberty reserve and bank wire money where held. we contact acmgold they keep referring us to their local rep.

You can see more proof and other customers which acmgold scam in this web site forexpeace army they decide not to respond. http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25140-acmgold-forex-broker-scam.html

This their business development manager contact details in Nigeria
Name: Shehzad Oza
Business Development Manager
Mob: (+234) 7035033130 (+234) 8089221259
BB PIN: 27050cbd
Email: shehzad.oza@acmgold.com

14 Allen Avenue 2nd Floor Centage Plaza
besides best Western Hotel,
Lagos,Nigeria.

Information reaching us that they are now transferring their money from Nigeria very soon they will do what they did to us in Ghana to Nigerians also.

Nairalander how can we report this scam website to save others from this scam

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Current Wapka Forum Code Of Galant9ja.com / ### 100% Free Online Web Training Class (batch24): Click To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.