Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful (40965 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On May 22, 2013
What a reetard!!!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2013
kamelonaire: Na wo o, wat type of topic his this in this nigeria bcus someone was beuty is dat mean u shld burn him. My own suggestion is maybe the man has gone mad or wat
Hmmmnn! Oyinbo.
I comment my reserve.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Danielokeoma(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
There is no justification 4 d man's action dis is wat is refered 2 as man's inhumanity against man.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2013
The man for go marry worwor girl na.

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Zsupuk(f): 8:40pm On May 22, 2013
BUSH MAN: the man is clearly suffering from paranoia and schisrophenia, all he had to do was to find a very ugly woman to marry, am sure he wont have problem finding one, as they are every were you look in kenya
Nonsense this is not about ugliness and stuff its about gender based violence which is very serious in Africa. Remember men too suffer so lets not castigate the men only. Just yesterday a woman has been taken to court for pouring hot water at her hubby. There been cases of women using cutlass on their men as they sleep so violence is violence not just a man thing. Being a woman i cannot just support one gender at the expense of the other. Yes Kenya has issues of this but we are trying very very hard. Its devastating when one sees the statistics but other than waiting on our justice system being fair there is need to sensitize our society on how to detect abuse and prevent it before it gets to that level. This week this has been what i been training people on and i thank the OP for this story and on youtube will use it in class tomorrow to emphasize its seriousness. Asante sana, thank you. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by cfours: 8:57pm On May 22, 2013
na wa o
in all of Kenya, the guy couldn't find an ugly woman to marry? I can't believe this.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by BUSHMAN1: 9:09pm On May 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Nonsense this is not about ugliness and stuff its about gender based violence which is very serious in Africa. Remember men too suffer so lets not castigate the men only. Just yesterday a woman has been taken to court for pouring hot water at her hubby. There been cases of women using cutlass on their men as they sleep so violence is violence not just a man thing. Being a woman i cannot just support one gender at the expense of the other. Yes Kenya has issues of this but we are trying very very hard. Its devastating when one sees the statistics but other than waiting on our justice system being fair there is need to sensitize our society on how to detect abuse and prevent it before it gets to that level. This week this has been what i been training people on and i thank the OP for this story and on youtube will use it in class tomorrow to emphasize its seriousness. Asante sana, thank you. God bless you.
true talk,very nicely put
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Micafred101: 9:20pm On May 22, 2013
pure wickedness
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by bugo1: 9:43pm On May 22, 2013
true2god: I need to see her picx before the burn. But that man of a yeye husband deserves 25-yr jail.
. He did not need to be jail. After the police has arrested him he should be burn the same way he burnt his wife, so he will no how it hurts

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2013
Oh my God. There is nothing I will not here in this world. At first I taught it was a joke. . . . God have mercy.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by rossete2020(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2013
y're some men enemy 2 their wife. Imagine, aftera fufilled mission of disfiguring his wife, they're saying he's a changed man, someone dt suppose be under everlasting punishment. Mtcheeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by wabbyland(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2013
i just search for her name on google now and her picture got me like "wow, she's too beautiful for that beast" that poses as her husband. Beauty and beast indeed!

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 12:52am On May 23, 2013
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by shikenosa: 1:23am On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire: Na wo o, wat type of topic his this in this nigeria bcus someone was beuty is dat mean u shld burn him. My own suggestion is maybe the man has gone mad or wat
Is not mean ooo
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Wapgod(m): 2:35am On May 23, 2013
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by possibilita(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2013
if to say..........
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Otses(f): 6:02am On May 23, 2013
This is pure madness, and to think he would soon leave jail because of 'his good behaviour' is so scary.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by seunlayi(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2013
grin grin
slimyem: Where's her "before" picture? I want to see things from the man's point of view..cool
grin
slimyem: Where's her "before" picture? I want to see things from the man's point of view..cool
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Blazinraj01(f): 6:58am On May 23, 2013
God please burn down any man planning to burn me. I pity her cry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by joshuaidibia(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2013
she luks ugly even b4 d incident. Kenya must b fild wt ugly grls.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Orikinla][size=18pt]The most dangerous man is an insecure man.
Women must avoid such a man.[/size]

[size=18pt]An insecure man has fits of anger and tantrums at the slightest provocation.
Always feels ill at ease whenever his girlfriend or wife is away from him.
Always feels ill at ease whenever his girlfriend and wife is in the company of other men.
He has beaten or hit his girlfriend or wife once or more.
He makes love to his girlfriend or wife without consideration for her reproductive health and safety.[/size][/quote
We must care for them, weather they beauti or nt we must

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by iszynoni: 10:58am On May 23, 2013
heartless human being after enjoyment you destroy her image, HELL FIRE AWAIT YOU.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2013
That this man is alive is a crime against whatever is deemed good

He should be sentenced to death by hanging!!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2013
wabbyland: i just search for her name on google now and her picture got me like "wow, she's too beautiful for that beast" that poses as her husband. Beauty and beast indeed!
hmmmmmmmm, nawa o, u won marry him tel me bcus i hav her number
08052419 as for d res
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by cheksloveth(f): 12:13pm On May 23, 2013
What a wicked husband! What a wicked world.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2013
shikenosa: Is not mean ooo
hmmmmm, everybody just de blow grammer
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by abaswillyyahoo: 2:03pm On May 23, 2013
Na whaoo.oo
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by chuksboniface: 2:50pm On May 23, 2013
Hahahahahaha i think infidelity is there problem and not beauty
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by wabbyland(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=kamelonaire]
hmmmmmmmm, nawa o, u won marry him tel me bcus i hav her number
08052419 as for d res

did i write anything of such? Tell me u're joking
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=wabbyland][/quote]
Who told u tu described him for the first place?
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by wabbyland(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire:
Who told u tu described him for the first place?

U don murder English language.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2013
wabbyland: .

U don murder English language.
Murder English language, her u abusing me or wat. Gandu lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.