Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

[after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? (857 Views)

Guys In D House I Want Get Ma Self A New Fone I'm Confused On Which One To Buy / How To Track Stolen Or Lost Blackberry 10 / How To Find A Lost Blackberry 10 Smartphone Using Blackberry Protect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2013
Fellow landers, after 2months of which i lost ma phone in a taxi, now a user of it accepted a request and i chat wit him as a female, he is soo close to where am living, plss i so dearly need ur advise on how to control him and get ma phone back or should i involve d Police on dis issue. THANKS all.
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2013
Bro just carry police go him place, that way, he has no topic at all. Just make sure u have info about the phone so as to shut him up.
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2013
You must have the following to make it stick
1: You have a receipt showing your BB IMEI number and PIN
2: You have reported the BB stolen to the Police prior to discovering this guy
3: Have at least 5 friends who still have your PIN so they can confirm it is yours

Pay the Police the Customary N10 and GIN to kick of the action
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by Les: 9:36am On May 22, 2013
Involve the police. Please dont assume he's the thief. He could have bought it from the thief. Continue posing as a female. Chat dirty with him, make him think you want to scre w him to cloud nine. Arrange a meeting in a hotel with your police guys posing as customers too. Dont let him call you, use bbm for all conversations, that way you would be sure he would have the phone with him. Good luck and if you confirm he's not the thief, try to give him back the money he spent.(if you can)
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: You must have the following to make it stick
1: You have a receipt showing your BB IMEI number and PIN
2: You have reported the BB stolen to the Police prior to discovering this guy
3: Have at least 5 friends who still have your PIN so they can confirm it is yours

Pay the Police the Customary N10 and GIN to kick of the action
i didnt report d missing phone o but i v d receipt and IMEI wit friends to confirm its mine.
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2013
beatbug: i didnt report d missing phone o but i v d receipt and IMEI wit friends to confirm its mine.
That is still okay, head for the Police Station to report it.. do not be surprised, the Police have solved a lot of Stolen Blackberry cases since they became popular.
Re: [after3mnths]how Do I Control Dis Guy N Get Ma Lost Blackberry Back??? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
That is still okay, head for the Police Station to report it.. do not be surprised, the Police have solved a lot of Stolen Blackberry cases since they became popular.
i nearly got ill wen i lost dat phone, so God helpin me i must get it back n 4 all ur help. . .thanks peeps.

(1) (Reply)

How To Transport Data Bundle On Mtn Line / Blackberry Unable To Make BBM Available For Android Today / Can't Access Yahoo Mail Again On Phone. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.