Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) (4834 Views)

How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators / Pirated Movie At Silverbird Cinemas? (Actually, No) / Silverbird Cinemas, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by adisa204(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2013
So,I decided to start this argument.which of the cinemas do u prefer or whose service do u think is better.
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by Coldblooded(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
I never knew any1 at Lekki but I know 1 in VI. Have not been to Ikeja own shaa but I have seen the mall, judging from the state of the art facilities in that mall, d cinema dia suppose beta pass d VI own.
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by Caracta(f): 12:36pm On May 22, 2013
I like the one at VI...don't even know why. Probably because of the sweet memories dancing azonto in my head. Oh my my! grin grin embarassed
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by wildchild1: 5:38pm On May 24, 2013
1st,there is no siverbird cinema @ lekki,what we have at lekki is genesis deluxe cinema,and the silverbird I know on the island is @ Ahmadu Bello way @ VI with the one on the mainland situated inside Ikeja Mall...which 2 among the 3 do u really wanna compare
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by adisa204(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2013
I meant ahmadu way VI sowi
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by wildchild1: 4:05pm On May 25, 2013
adisa204: I meant ahmadu way VI sowi
well going by the standards i think the one on the island is better,you have more reserved people inside the cinema,no noise whatsoever unlike the one inside ikeja mall,the last time i was there to watch Django unchained,i didnt really enjoy it cos of the noise by some people in there and even the sound quality was somehow...that was my experience tho grin grin grin
Re: Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) by daviide: 11:38am On May 26, 2013
Neva been to the one in vi but I like the one over here in ikeja services are great ..nd I prefer going dere when its evening plus they knw me grin grin they knw their costumer nd they give discount

(1) (Reply)

The Oscars, 2010 : Nominees Announced / Hotel De Jordan / Teen Wolf Season 4 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.