Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39444 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you read the parallel chapter in Revelation chapter 7 you would have known who the 144,000 are, and they are and it wasn't only them that made it to heaven, verse 9 reads:

(Revelation 7:9)

The Bible has no internal consistency problem as you have claimed but you are the one who fails to see that Scriptures interprete Scriptures. Anyone can cite Scriptures but are you rightly dividing the Word of truth?

It seems that you have to take a dose of your own medicine because you need it.

Okay go back to your Bible again, read Revelation Chapter 7 and 14 and comprehend. There are contrasts. Chapter 7 takes place "within the four corners of the earth" that is right here on earth while Chapter 14 takes place in "Mount Zion" which is heaven. Of course there 144,000 Jews from Chapter 7 taken from 12 tribes of Israel plus multitudes from other nations right here on earth but Chapter 14 is explicit only 144k virgins will make it to heaven but you may turn a blind eye to this fact if you like. Again the Bible was written not by me neither is it by you. The Bible is unambiguous, it is you and your acolytes that want to twist the Bible to suit your agenda.

As for as internal inconsistencies of the Bible, even the Pope would concede this fact. It is a truism that there incredible number of inconsistencies nay contradictions in the Bible that books have been written and the inconsistencies are indubitable. As a Christian, you should not tell tall tales, admit what is there. We can spend days talking about the biblical contradictions they are glaring to the discerning mind.

In fact, if your assertion about Revelation 7 and 14 were to be believed, they would been in contradiction to each other. Yet you failed to see that.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2013
omonuan:

Okay go back to your Bible again, read Revelation Chapter 7 and 14 and comprehend. There are contrasts. Chapter 7 takes place right here on earth while Chapter 14 takes place in "Zion" which is heaven. Of course there 144,000 Jews from Chapter 7 taken from 12 tribes of Israel plus multitudes from other nations right here on earth but Chapter 14 is explicit only 144k virgins will make it to heaven but you may turn a blind eye to this fact if you like. Again the Bible was written not by me neither is it by you. The Bible is unambiguous, it is you and your acolytes that want to twist the Bible to suit your agenda.

Don't be eristic. The multitude was standing before the throne, and before the Lamb and were clothed in white robes and palms in their hands. Where is the throne of God?

"After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands"

omonuan:

As for as internal inconsistencies of the Bible, even the Pope would concede this fact. It is a truism that there incredible number of inconsistencies nay contradictions in the Bible that books have been written and the inconsistencies are indubitable. As a Christian, you should not tell tall tales, admit what is there. We can spend days talking about the biblical contradictions they are glaring to the discerning mind.

Don't be querulous. Give me one contradiction in the Bible if you can.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be eristic. The multitude was standing before the throne, and before the Lamb and were clothed in white robes and palms in their hands. Where is the throne of God?

Don't be querulous. Give me one contradiction in the Bible if you can.

See your positions are incongruent, if you are to be believed Chapter 7 and 14 would be inconsistent and you failed to see that. Here is what chapter 7 said in the beginning:

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree" from 7:1 it is obvious that this takes place "within the four corners of the earth."

Read the Bible correctly man and be enlightened. And for your information the throne of God can also be here on earth.

Aside from your own contradiction, here are more:

Who has ascended to heaven?
(Genesis 5:24) Enoch was taken bodily into Heaven.
(II Kings 2:11) Elijah ascended to heaven in a whirlwind.
(John 3:13) Jesus said that no man but himself has ever ascended to heaven.
(Hebrews 11:5) Enoch was taken bodily into Heaven.

Math quiz: How many animals went on the Ark?
(GEN 6:19-20) God told Noah to take with him on the ark two of every kind of animal to include birds, animals and creeping things
(GEN 7:2-3) God told Noah to take with him on the ark seven of every clean animal and bird and two of every unclean animal.

Does God cause confusion?
(GEN11:9) God confused the language of all the Earth at Babel
(EX15:24) God troubled ("CONFUSED" BY SOME TRANSLATIONS) the army of Egypt.
(1SAM7:10) God thundered upon the philistines so as to confuse them
(1COR14:33) God is not the author of confusion

Need more?:

Who has seen God?
(Gen 18:1) The Lord appeared to Abraham.
(GEN 32:24-30) Jacob saw and wrestled with God
(EX 24:9-11) Moses & 73 elders gazed upon God.
(Exodus 33:11) God spoke to Moses face-to-face.
(Exodus 33:22-23) God allowed Moses to see his "back parts".
(Deut 34:10) God spoke to Moses face-to-face.
(IS 6:1-13) Isaiah stood before God and saw him
(Ezekiel 1:27-28) Ezekiel saw God in a vision and described Him in some detail.
(Amos 7:7) Amos saw God.
(John 1:18, 6:46) No one has ever seen God.
(1 TIM6:16) God is un-seeable
(I John 4:12) No one has ever seen God

Did God kill off the Pharoah's livestock, or didn't he?
(Exodus 9:3-6) God killed all the cattle (field animals) of the Egyptians with a grievous murrain including the horses, asses, camels, oxen and sheep. None survived the plague
(Exodus 9:19-21,25) Later, at least some of the Egyptian field animals were mysteriously alive again, to suffer a plague of hail.
(EX 14:9) Pharaoh later chases Israel with all his horses and chariots.

Who is Joseph's father?

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Luke 3:23
And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.
Maybe Joseph has two fathers?

I can give you so many more but I hope you get the gist now. These are undisputed right from the Bible. These are matter of Biblical facts and not being garrulous. So much for the immutability of the Bible.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2013
omonuan:

See your positions are incongruent, if you are to be believed Chapter 7 and 14 would be inconsistent and you failed to see that. Here is what chapter 7 said in the beginning:

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree" from 7:1 it is obvious that this takes place "within the four corners of the earth."

Read the Bible correctly man and be enlightened. And for your information the throne of God can also be here on earth.

Aside from your own contradiction, here are more:

Who has ascended to heaven?
(Genesis 5:24) Enoch was taken bodily into Heaven.
(II Kings 2:11) Elijah ascended to heaven in a whirlwind.
(John 3:13) Jesus said that no man but himself has ever ascended to heaven.
(Hebrews 11:5) Enoch was taken bodily into Heaven.

Math quiz: How many animals went on the Ark?
(GEN 6:19-20) God told Noah to take with him on the ark two of every kind of animal to include birds, animals and creeping things
(GEN 7:2-3) God told Noah to take with him on the ark seven of every clean animal and bird and two of every unclean animal.

Does God cause confusion?
(GEN11:9) God confused the language of all the Earth at Babel
(EX15:24) God troubled ("CONFUSED" BY SOME TRANSLATIONS) the army of Egypt.
(1SAM7:10) God thundered upon the philistines so as to confuse them
(1COR14:33) God is not the author of confusion

Need more?:

Who has seen God?
(Gen 18:1) The Lord appeared to Abraham.
(GEN 32:24-30) Jacob saw and wrestled with God
(EX 24:9-11) Moses & 73 elders gazed upon God.
(Exodus 33:11) God spoke to Moses face-to-face.
(Exodus 33:22-23) God allowed Moses to see his "back parts".
(Deut 34:10) God spoke to Moses face-to-face.
(IS 6:1-13) Isaiah stood before God and saw him
(Ezekiel 1:27-28) Ezekiel saw God in a vision and described Him in some detail.
(Amos 7:7) Amos saw God.
(John 1:18, 6:46) No one has ever seen God.
(1 TIM6:16) God is un-seeable
(I John 4:12) No one has ever seen God

Did God kill off the Pharoah's livestock, or didn't he?
(Exodus 9:3-6) God killed all the cattle (field animals) of the Egyptians with a grievous murrain including the horses, asses, camels, oxen and sheep. None survived the plague
(Exodus 9:19-21,25) Later, at least some of the Egyptian field animals were mysteriously alive again, to suffer a plague of hail.
(EX 14:9) Pharaoh later chases Israel with all his horses and chariots.

Who is Joseph's father?

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Luke 3:23
And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.
Maybe Joseph has two fathers?

I can give you so many more but I hope you get the gist now. These are undisputed right from the Bible. These are matter of Biblical facts and not being garrulous. So much for the immutability of the Bible.

Let me give you more "contradictions in the Bible", and how they have been cleared up!

http://www.debate.org.uk/debate-topics/apologetic/contrads/
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let me give you more "contradictions in the Bible", and how they have been cleared up!

http://www.debate.org.uk/debate-topics/apologetic/contrads/

If you knew there were contradictions why did you ask me to show you some? Initially you denied that there were internal inconstencies in the Bible, then you challenged me to show the contradictions, when I picked the gauntlet and showed you series of contradictions, your position changed again. You can't speak from both sides of your mouth sir! No duplicity in the eyes of God. The Bible is supposed to be inspired by God and therefore inerrant. Malachi 3:6

6 “For I the Lord do not change; utherefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. See also Numbers 23:19; 1 Samuel 15:29; Isaiah 46:9-11; Ezekiel 24:14.) James 1:17. Why are you guys now attempting to change the words of GOD?

"The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." Psalm 19:7.
"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6

The Bible itself is unambiguous, therefore I need none to spin it their way and tell me it has been "cleared up." I don't see how the ones I gave to you could have been cleared. Are they in the Bible as I quoted them or not? How do you clear up the contradictions that are so glaring?

You should not be allowed to cop out from the contradictions I showed you by showing more contradictions that "have been cleared up." It is simply asinine and mendacious to do so. Moreover, your link clears up nothing, the writer only attempts to add his own thoughts and opinions contary to the Biblical injunctions viz:

See Revelation 22:18-19:

" I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." See also Deuteronomy 4:2 ;Proverbs 30:5-6.

Furthermore, the authors of your link truthfully stated that they were using conjectures and not facts found in the text. Their thesis would not pass any academic rigors. The authors were mostly speculating.

It is incredible to see how you would want to accept literal translation of Biblical verses you like but look for allegory when it does not quite fit your agenda. In the Bible, when Christ spoke in parables he clearly said so. Therefore, when I see an unambigous Biblical verse, I am not going to accept rhetorical trope in other to explain literal expressions.

It is amazing how many people own the Bible but they let others spoon feed them ala carte with their own spin just for manipulative purposes. The world would be better if people read the complete Bible and understand the context. It would be obvious that most Nigerian pastors are in free enterprise and using mind control they collect money from followers to buy private jets. This was not how Christ lived.

I guess you now agree with me that both Revelation 7 and 14 can't be right using your argument that 7 did not take place on earth but heaven or you have seen that Chapter 7 refers to earth and 14 heaven? It is obvious that if Chap 7 took place in heaven like you said then Chapter 14 is wrong and contradictory. So which one is it?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2013
BACK FROM HEAVEN BY EVANG MARGARET AMURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmc4v8cKNEU

14 minutes of the first part.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 29, 2013
@Olaadegbu

why did God have to send a sierra leonian when he knew he would still send a naija woman?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
BACK FROM HEAVEN BY EVANG MARGARET AMURE Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc--przD4H0
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:31am On May 31, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Another dumb Christian propangandist making other Christians look bad. People dont seem to want to engage their brains anymore.

Romans 14:4 says, "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

Why are you bent on judging another man's servant? If what she is saying is irrelevant to you, why don't you just pass her by and leave her to her dreams/visions/etc ? Must you cut and paste her?

What if.... What if, she actually had a genuine experience and Christ commissioned her with this message, what are you going to do when you stand before God? Give an excuse that you did not know? What are you going to say?

Be careful to judge another man's servant. Do you realise that she NEVER for once encouraged anyone to sin or do anything that will make someone unGodly? So, be careful. If it's not for you, pass by and leave her alone.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:33am On May 31, 2013
Segeggs: @Olaadegbu

why did God have to send a sierra leonian when he knew he would still send a naija woman?

Because God knew the one that will reach you.

Let me ask you this: Why did God have to allow a donkey to speak to a prophet when He could easily have sent an angel? Mind you the angel that wanted to kill the prophet. Why did He send the donkey?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:38am On May 31, 2013
@ omonuan ...

You quoting the Book of Revelation as if you know the depth, height and width of the mysteries of God. To be honest, I pity that attitude and would encourage you not to thread the courts of God with arrogance. If you don't know, it's better you don't touch; if you want to learn, humble yourself to know. Just an advise.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2013
BraveGuy: @ omonuan ...

You quoting the Book of Revelation as if you know the depth, height and width of the mysteries of God. To be honest, I pity that attitude and would encourage you not to thread the courts of God with arrogance. If you don't know, it's better you don't touch; if you want to learn, humble yourself to know. Just an advise.

They know the truth but its too bitter for them to swallow that's why they are sugar-coating it with their useless no-hell satanic teaching. Frosbel is just being sentimental about the so called emotional trauma he thinks his children might be passing with the message of hell and the best thing he could do as a "loving daddy" to save his children the "trauma" is to dilute the truth of God's word. God forbid that I ll engage in such silly and satanic act. My children have no choice than to hear both the message of God's saving grace and that of his eternal punishment. Am not ready to hide the truth from them or water it down for any reason.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2013
alexleo:

They know the truth but its too bitter for them to swallow that's why they are sugar-coating it with their useless no-hell satanic teaching. Frosbel is just being sentimental about the so called emotional trauma he thinks his children might be passing with the message of hell and the best thing he could do as a "loving daddy" to save his children the "trauma" is to dilute the truth of God's word. God forbid that I ll engage in such silly and satanic act. My children have no choice than to hear both the message of God's saving grace and that of his eternal punishment. Am not ready to hide the truth from them or water it down for any reason.

You do not know the gospel , I truly pity your children , they have to put up with this child abuse brainwashing that Apostlic faith is very good at , let's hope it does destroy them emotionally !!
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2013
Her message is demonic and satanic. Her revelation would fit well in to the old testament doctrine or may be the jewish believers doctrine but as far as the gospel of Christ to the church is concerned, this is from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2013
shdemidemi: Her message is demonic and satanic. Her revelation would fit well in to the old testament doctrine or may be the jewish believers doctrine but as far as the gospel of Christ to the church is concerned, this is from the pit of hell.

Peter preached the WORD and 3000 souls were GENUINELY convicted and saved in just ONE DAY.

Today, the strange preaching that goes on hardly knocks a dent into the heart of sinners , and even when we see mass converts from all the emotionally charged crusades, it has been proven that they hardly last in the faith.

What we need is to have our souls saturated with the word of GOD through meditation and prayer.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2013
Back From Heaven by Evg. Margaret O. Amure Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAcsGQKySaM
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2013
Back From Heaven by Evg. Margaret O. Amure Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUUjKduFbw

Published on 29 Apr 2013

A Message from the Lord Jesus Christ to The World from Evg Margaret O. Amure,
who died and came back to life from death after an encounter with the Lord Jesus
Christ about revelation of Heaven and Hell.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by alexleo(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

You do not know the gospel , I truly pity your children , they have to put up with this child abuse brainwashing that Apostlic faith is very good at , let's hope it does destroy them emotionally !!

See an agent of satan talking about the gospel. Gospel don really suffer. Carry your useless and satanic emotions and get out of my face. Nonsense! Merchant of lies.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by sunnyprof: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Frosbel,

What are you really at by now in all this zealous arguments and lambastings?

Are telling the person who started the thread that she must use make up and wear trouser to prove that she is a real Christian? or what?

I think you are taking it too far.

The issue of dressing, make up, ornaments and all sorts is like a middle road approach in Christiandom. Me thinks.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by onitshaigbo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
The Bible has warned us about false prophets, even those that appeared to do miracles, like raising from the dead. Do not put your trust to this woman, but to the Word of God, and Christ Jesus Himself.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yoruba movie cheesy grin grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
I dont need any woman from heaven or wherever to tell me how to live my life!What do I have a bible for then?
.......nd I cnt watch d video on ma phone nw,so pls who has,cn u pls tell me if she specifically said she attends Church of God mission?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
onitshaigbo: The Bible has warned us about false prophets, even those that appeared to do miracles, like raising from the dead. Do not put your trust to this woman, but to the Word of God, and Christ Jesus Himself.

I totally disagree with you that this woman is a false prophet. Without a doubt, she has had an experience, and has interpreted it in her own way. Did you know that Daniel & John the Apostle saw the same thing and wrote it in their own way?

Do you want to tell me that if you live in accordance with her practical suggestions on holy living you will sin against God?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
BraveGuy:

I totally disagree with you that this woman is a false prophet. Without a doubt, she has had an experience, and has interpreted it in her own way. Did you know that Daniel & John the Apostle saw the same thing and wrote it in their own way?

Do you want to tell me that if you live in accordance with her practical suggestions on holy living you will sin against God?

All we need to live holy lives is in the bible, it is the word of GOD that converts the soul not visions, dreams etc.

Such false visions only make people conform to cultish ideas and standards because of fear which in itself demonic and blackmailing people into obedience.

"By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence." - 2 Peter 1:3

"The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." - Psalm 19:7

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by touchmeder: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
I did it. watched it from the start to the end. i am shocked i did it because normally you wont bribe me to watch a religous video of over an hour.
i enjoyed it, i dont necessarily take ALL she said HOOK LINE AND SINKER
but she made sense to a veryyyyyyyyyy large extent and i can tell she is a godly woman with a good heart. Bless you mama. I thank God you are well
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by chreldb(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
This is absolute rubbish. If you take what this woman said hook line and sinker then you need to evaluate your IQ. She says girls/women who use make up are all hell bound because it is made from the blood of the dead or something ridiculous. Lipstick for instance is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color, texture, and protection to the lips.. So when did human blood become an ingredient for makeup? I know someone will say it has a spiritual twist but that is all garbage. She also claims that Jesus christ told her that only those that dress in the way of the deeper life bible church denomination would make heaven. If that is true then it means that all Christians dating from the 70s back dating to 00 AD are all roasting in hell because the deeper life bible church was established in the 80s by Kumuyi. I can go on and on but there is no need. All I have to say is that if you beleive this false prophet you are mentally retarded. And i recommend you be isolated from civilisation in order not to pollute everywhere with your archaic apelike idotic mentality. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by onitshaigbo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
BraveGuy:

I'm saying we should be sceptical. There is no need for further miracle to help spread the Gospel. The Bible itself and the Holy Spirit is all we need.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Who never DREAM before?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Oahray: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2013
chreld_b: This is absolute rubbish. If you take what this woman said hook line and sinker then you need to evaluate your IQ. She says girls/women who use make up are all hell bound because it is made from the blood of the dead or something ridiculous. Lipstick for instance is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color, texture, and protection to the lips.. So when did human blood become an ingredient for makeup? I know someone will say it has a spiritual twist but that is all garbage. She also claims that Jesus christ told her that only those that dress in the way of the deeper life bible church denomination would make heaven. If that is true then it means that all Christians dating from the 70s back dating to 00 AD are all roasting in hell because the deeper life bible church was established in the 80s by Kumuyi. I can go on and on but there is no need. All I have to say is that if you beleive this false prophet you are mentally retarded. And i recommend you be isolated from civilisation in order not to pollute everywhere with your archaic apelike idotic mentality. angry angry
lol... You are so on point. Couldn't have put it better. The way some of these churches come up with lies to sell their church to the public, is really disheartening.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2013
The rich man had asked God to send someone back to tell his brethren not to come where he is.... We all know the story(lazarus and the rich man) what was the response he got? ' there's moses and the other prophets to put them right(and at that time moses wasn't alive) moses refers to the bible(somewhat you and i). My point, God will never reveal anything as such to anybody, all we need is in the bible and th prophets(pastor, evangelist and the likes) all that needed to be revealed has been, to john and peter wsn't even permitted to say all what he saw, neither was john( we're in the dark age, like the age between malachi and matthew and all the books that were written then are refused and not included in the bible) God won't speak to anybody about heaven anymore.... The bible and the prophets(jesus christ) already said enough!
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by lepasharon(f): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is the third Back from heaven stories i am hearing..is this a new trend or what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.