Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested (12446 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Ex-kwara Commissioner, Moronfoye, Saraki’s Cousin For N371 Mill / Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by olokfor: 12:14pm On May 22, 2013
The police has arrested seven persons allegedly involved in the murder of Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Chinwike Asadu, IGP Muhammed Abubakar disclosed on Wednesday in Enugu.

Arms used during the operation were also recovered.

Details shortly.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/22/breaking-police-arrests-killer-of-kwara-commissioner-of-police/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-police-arrests-killer-of-kwara-commissioner-of-police
SOURCE- www.informationnaija.com/breaking-news-police-arrests-killer-of-kwara-commissioner-of-police/

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by dplomaticVal: 1:06pm On May 22, 2013
Hope
Diz
Guyz
Ain't
Tryn
Nail
Innocent
Civilians
Jus
Cover
Up
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by redsun(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2013
Most of the police commissioners in nigeria are kingpins of the underword themselves.Like the present delta state police commissioner.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Joe50(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2013
criminal vs criminal; who is the criminal sad
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by momodub: 1:20pm On May 22, 2013
smileythats goodnews
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by simplyOJ(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2013
I just do hope they are the real culprits.

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by nerodenero: 1:20pm On May 22, 2013
Nice one from the Police and hope they will be able to ensure justice besides,it is one of their own.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by LAGATA(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
new face of the Nigerian Police....... kip it up
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by kalunomics(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
Good job if they are guilty as charged!
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
wait for judgement before u call dem d killers. Na naija police we dey talk about abeg!!!! I hope the suspects get a good Lawyer. Pray not to have any wahala with naija police especially when u are innocent( being at d right place at the wrong time)

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Intrepid1(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
One will be forgiven for taking declarations like this with a pinch handful of salt. We know the Police frequently rounds up innocent people and display them to the press as the perpetrators of a crime. The Police should provide concrete details on how they determined the suspects were involved in the matter. We are tired of all these miraculous arrests.

4 Likes

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2013
Believe it or not, dis guys r nt d real murder. Dey shld live dis innocent pple alone instead of using it to cover dere inability to catch d assasin
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Mayany(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2013
Hmm 111 views 2 comments its obvious 9jerians dnt rily take NPF serious wats the latest on State of Emergency jare
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by babaowo: 1:23pm On May 22, 2013
Nigeria police and criminals,they are family.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Ahmed0336(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2013
I don't trust these people

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by figment232(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2013
redsun: Most of the police commissioners in nigeria are kingpins of the underword themselves.Like the present delta state police commissioner.
Pls be careful what you say ooo
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by TRILLIONIAR: 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
why the rush when you dont have the details
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 22, 2013
If they are sure they are the one who kill d man,let them face d music.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by spenx084(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2013
I doubt if they caught the right people.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by UgChris(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2013
Good effort by the Nigerian Police Force if those guys are the culprits.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by yuzedo: 1:31pm On May 22, 2013
Unless forensics are deployed to establish the fact that recovered weapons were the same ones utilized during the killing of the commissioner, i'll take this declaration with a pinch handful of salt... undecided
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Alamen001: 1:31pm On May 22, 2013
redsun: Most of the police commissioners in nigeria are kingpins of the underword themselves.Like the present delta state police commissioner.

Hmmm. Don't you think you know too much?
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Okijajuju: 1:36pm On May 22, 2013
You can kill everybody and get away with it except the Police and Politicians.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by sinmisolaoluwa: 1:36pm On May 22, 2013
NIGERIA POLICE @ IT AGAIN...I SMELLED A DEAD RAT HERE COS EVEN ALUU KILLERS HAVE NOT BEEN BROUGHT TO BOOK.I HOPE THEY HAVNT ARRESTED THE WRONG PEOPLE COS I KNOW ISSUES LIKE DS ARE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET. MAY GOD HELP US OOOO
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Ebenezerk2: 1:39pm On May 22, 2013
if it were a ordinary nigerian that was killed, they could have forgotten the case, bcs it was a policeman, they would do their job, then you will know that nigeria's police are good.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by ABsI1: 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
my heart bleeds @ d death by violence of our military men and sss men. i dont blink an eye for same with d police. y? check d endless number of innocent lives terminated by d agents of lucifer called nigerian police. fork off ig
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by redsun(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2013
Alamen001:

Hmmm. Don't you think you know too much?

Of course i know what i am saying.I have come across one of his real life victims.

Nigerian police force,like the judiciary are citadels of hoodlums.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Fesisko(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2013
Any

evidence to back your

claim? or you just

want to tarnish the
Man 'sreputation
?
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by misterh(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2013
The first time i saw this headline, something just told me the NPF izz lying. The NPF really needs to launder their image very well. After the experience of a family friend, i av always had doubts about any arrest made by the police.
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by lekkie073(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Believe it or not, dis guys r nt d real murder. Dey shld live dis innocent pple alone instead of using it to cover dere inability to catch d assasin
Dat means u know about d murder. U better say what u know now or else....... angry
Re: Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested by Lakayana: 2:31pm On May 22, 2013
When a king dies they look for heads to carry his sins to hell or heaven hope this is not the same o. May we not be at the wrong place at the wrong time amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Wins Ogun APC Guber Primary / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.