Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (100389 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by KrisJay(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2013
Nigerian envoy to Kenya, Mr Solomon Oyeteru, has warned that the Super Eagles must hit Nairobi, Kenya prepared for the worst in the all-important June 5 World Cup qualifier against the Harambee Stars.

What do you think about this all important match?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 22, 2013
This is DO or DIE. . .

A Super Eagle never loses when it becomes a do or die affair. cheesy

We win!!
Or at worst. . .we draw! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2013
The Super Eagles will WIN!!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2013
damosky12: The Super Eagles will WIN!!

Is it by mouth? cheesy

Yes we will win anyways.

They need a win more than we do so I expect them to attack and not pack the bus like at Calabar.
This will undo them!

Besides. . .

They no longer have Moses, Emenike or Kalu uche to worry about so they can relax a bit and ease the tension.
Meaning they won't see us coming. . .Like they never saw Nnamdi Oduamadi coming in the leg at calabar.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Banas624: 6:39am On May 29, 2013
The SuperEagles vs Harambe Stars of Kenya match will be an interesting encounter but i am tipping the Super Eagles to win it by 2:1. The match will be played with caution and defencively tactice but a loss of concentration midway into the halfs will bring in goals. Thats my pedictions.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by WillieA: 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
Go on talking, Nigerians. Looks like you didn't learn anything from the first leg!! By the way, Hope you are coming over with your own training ground.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2013
Willie_A: Go on talking, Nigerians. Looks like you didn't learn anything from the first leg!! By the way, Hope you are coming over with your own training ground.

Take heart. cheesy
Looks like you may not be prepared enough to be at the world cup anyways.

Build your team and focus on WC 2018 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 30, 2013
Willie_A: Go on talking, Nigerians. Looks like you didn't learn anything from the first leg!! By the way, Hope you are coming over with your own training ground.
sharaap. Does the name Yakubu Aiyegbeni rings a bell in your ear He was the person that destroyed you Kenya's the last time the Super Eagles visited your enclave. This time Nigeria will thrash Kenya 4 0
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by WillieA: 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
Rumble on, big mouthed Nigerians! During the match at Calabar,you escaped by the skin of your teeth. I think you used juju. This time, there will be no last minute goal! And tell your players we have prepared for them a training pitch in a desert next to Somalia!!

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by belovedbest(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2013
Who tell you we fear Somalia? It's going to be 11 vs 11 on that day. Why not wait till then, if we'll not spell Kenya. You may go and ask Ivorians!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by peleson: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls I need to know the starting line up. I want improvement on the mexico list
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
'Like' this post if you think Kenya will win.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
'Like' this post if you think Nigeria will win.

57 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Referee: Noumandiez DOUE (CIV)
Assistant referees: Songuifolo YEO (CIV), Jean Claude BIRUMUSHAHU (BDI)
Fourth official: Denis DEMBELE (CIV)
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2013
Willie_A: Rumble on, big mouthed Nigerians! During the match at Calabar,you escaped by the skin of your teeth. I think you used juju. This time, there will be no last minute goal! And tell your players we have prepared for them a training pitch in a desert next to Somalia!!
if you like fix the venue in the Lions den,we must beat kenya 4 0. You are free to negotiate with us so that we can stop at 2 0. During the qualifying series of 1998 world cup, Kenya took us one erosion pitch,yet we won the game courtesy of Uche Okechukwu's 83 minutes header. Go and open your history book and confirm. Kenya is our wife and we must continue to fu*ck Kenya in any position we enjoy must. Please don't hide after the match

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by WillieA: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
The Super Eagles are arriving in Nairobi just about 24 hours before the match.According to Kenyan media, they fear being subjected to the kind of mistreatment the Nigerian FA subjected the Harambee stars to during the first leg. Of course, the Kenya FA through its president Sam Nyamweya has denied this, saying Kenya will exact its revenge at the Kasarani Sports Centre on matchday.I wonder if the Nigerian travel plans do not amount to losing the match even before it begins. How does a team traveling all the way from Mexico, through Amsterdam before arriving in Nairobi (Of course through Kenya Airways) 24 hours before a big match hope to win against a well motivated team enjoying its best form ever? By the way,Isssa Hayatou will be at Kasarani for this match and reports indicate he expects an upset!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willie_A: The Super Eagles are arriving in Nairobi just about 24 hours before the match.According to Kenyan media, they fear being subjected to the kind of mistreatment the Nigerian FA subjected the Harambee stars to during the first leg. Of course, the Kenya FA through its president Sam Nyamweya has denied this, saying Kenya will exact its revenge at the Kasarani Sports Centre on matchday.I wonder if the Nigerian travel plans do not amount to losing the match even before it begins. How does a team traveling all the way from Mexico, through Amsterdam before arriving in Nairobi (Of course through Kenya Airways) 24 hours before a big match hope to win against a well motivated team enjoying its best form ever? By the way,Isssa Hayatou will be at Kasarani for this match and reports indicate he expects an upset!
You dont need to ask how now. Relax for now. You will see how later. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Willie_A: The Super Eagles are arriving in Nairobi just about 24 hours before the match.According to Kenyan media, they fear being subjected to the kind of mistreatment the Nigerian FA subjected the Harambee stars to during the first leg. Of course, the Kenya FA through its president Sam Nyamweya has denied this, saying Kenya will exact its revenge at the Kasarani Sports Centre on matchday.I wonder if the Nigerian travel plans do not amount to losing the match even before it begins. How does a team traveling all the way from Mexico, through Amsterdam before arriving in Nairobi (Of course through Kenya Airways) 24 hours before a big match hope to win against a well motivated team enjoying its best form ever? By the way,Isssa Hayatou will be at Kasarani for this match and reports indicate he expects an upset!

The high altitude of Kenya can make a West african feel sickly after about 3 days.

The Eagles' plan is to jet into kenya 24hrs before the game, and jet out immediately after. . . before the kenyan altitude gets to them.

Same plan that worked perfectly fine for us in 2010 when we beat you 3-2

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by CoolMax(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]On 5th of june the eagles will fly but they wont reach the stars. And remember the Nigerian training ground will be a flooded ground.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by damosky12(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Cool Max: [color=#990000][/color]On 5th of june the eagles will fly but they wont reach the stars. And remember the Nigerian training ground will be a flooded ground.
if you are talking about God's Stars, I agree with you, but if your harambee stars, you must be a joker; your harambee stars have never been on top, they have always been in the earth, not shining, drab and not attractive. The Super Eagles are already flying over your harambee stars, come June 5, the people will see as the Super Eagles soar high in the skies over your earthy harambee stars. You know why? GOD IS WITH THE SUPER EAGLES, NO ONE, NO TEAM, NO COUNTRY CAN TRIUMPH OVER THEM.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by premlove(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
will local station show d match in nigeria
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by brownlord: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2013

Chali just be patient. we do to you what we did to your brothers, remember no one dares the EAGLES and go free, remember i warned you
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by donPhill(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
why are u guys doubting while we are already the winners?.....3:1 in favour of naija joor......hit like if u believe 9ja wins

12 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by druid06(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, kindly do not engage in any form of headbutting/intimidation with the Kenyans on this Forum. They're not worth our time so if a Kenyan on N.L is trying to intimade us on here, we simply look the other way and let them talk to air. I'm rooting for the Eagles all the day. Let the Kenyans give us a training ground in the worst conditions ever, I believe we would come out as victors and come home flying. We've almost been a superior team and superior in every other aspects of life. Up Eagles!. One love Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Engineer1985(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Don't really like the time(2pm). The sun will still be hot then and these foreign based players are not used to it...
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Insider report reaching me says the Nigerian team rejected the hotel offered by the Kenyan FA.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Brymo: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
d beta win,dats all,.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Bobbystanley(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
We don win already
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Eifeh(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mikel just arrivel eagle camp
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Israelie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bobbystanley: We don win already

Bro na magic?

I jst Pray mak dis Magic work. Cos e fit bck fire!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
breezy047: This is DO or DIE. . .

A Super Eagle never loses when it becomes a do or die affair. cheesy

We win!!
Or at worst. . .we draw! cheesy
They did against Angola in the Germany 2006 world cup qualifiers.

I don't think we need a draw. We must win.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 by dokia: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
if we lose to kenya...we must immediately start practicing for the boston marathon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.