Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 (6197 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 3:16pm On May 22, 2013
Graduate Opportunities in Nigeria at
Procter and Gamble, May 2013
Procter and Gamble is recruiting to fill
the following:
Job Title: P&G Manager Hiring2
Ref: CEE00000910
Description
P&G Manager hiring has been put up in
case of future hiring, the objective is to
allow candidates who wish to work across
any Procter and Gamble department to
start the first step of our recruitment
process which is our online assessment.
Qualifications
Qualification for this opening is
minimum BSc or HND in any
discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates
should:
Click here to apply

Note: when the page comes up, then
click on the title of the choice job
Application Deadline 17th June, 2013
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Benissues(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2013
Ve applied oh!!...waitin 4 dere reply!!....ve missed dere test b4.....bt nt dis time!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
That's cool,did u get an assessment link........after applying yu shd get an assessment link for some kind of assessment...I got mine,but couldn't open the link: the site is displaying autentication failure,am gonna try again tumao..........All d best benusses

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2013
i will be applying for my own today..... hw is d test like?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Gratia(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2013
I was not able to use the link,I didn't understand the page @ all.
Help plz
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2013
deturla: That's cool,did u get an assessment link........after applying yu shd get an assessment link for some kind of assessment...I got mine,but couldn't open the link: the site is displaying autentication failure,am gonna try again tumao..........All d best benusses
have you been able to do yours
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2013
applied got an assesment link......how id d questions like plsss SHL or GMAT?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by masagoody(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2013
the assessment is neither of them. More like a personality profile assessment..about 67 questions. Most of them would get u thinking. If anyone has don something different, pls share
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 4:50pm On May 26, 2013
masagoody: the assessment is neither of them. More like a personality profile assessment..about 67 questions. Most of them would get u thinking. If anyone has don something different, pls share

Okay man,fanks......would av done mine on friday,buh havin connection issues,should do it,hopefully,tomorrow..how was urs generally!!??
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2013
it was okay. Expecially as i was not under any pressure knowing fully well that they would be keeping our profile for future openings.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2013
tanx bro for D info? was dia any time limit for d test, I wana do my on thursday. Are D questions timed?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 8:05pm On May 26, 2013
Kassidy4luv: tanx bro for D info? was dia any time limit for d test, I wana do my on thursday. Are D questions timed?

I don't think they'll be!! And even if they are gonna be,it's gonne b like,ull av enough time to do d necessary thinking And answer well.....since they are just personality/ competency qns.....I don't ffink we need all d time in d world nah.....abi@masagoody?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by masagoody(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2013
the questions are not timed. You can even continue if ur network disconnects you. You just have to relaunch the link. But the assessment is very straight forward. Just read the instructions carefully. You have to be cautious though, because some of the questions require you comparing yourself with people, and some, grading your self and a few others require you go give examples.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by maestrob(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2013
Be smart while answering the fill in the gap questions

2 Weeks after answering d Questionairres, i received e mail that they cant continue with me.
Please, be smart

Smartness is d KEY
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 11:55am On May 27, 2013
maestrob: Be smart while answering the fill in the gap questions

2 Weeks after answering d Questionairres, i received e mail that they cant continue with me.
Please, be smart

Smartness is d KEY

Thanks Man.......Appreci8 yu
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Benissues(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
Jst got a mail 4 assessment center!!!...........
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by bsparks09: 3:44pm On May 27, 2013
Anyone had problems with the browser to be used? cos I keep on getting system check failure indicating I have to upgrade my browser. for those that have done theirs, which browser did you use? thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2013
Benissues: Jst got a mail 4 assessment center!!!...........
Congrats, when is it holding?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by masagoody(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2013
bsparks09: Anyone had problems with the browser to be used? cos I keep on getting system check failure indicating I have to upgrade my browser. for those that have done theirs, which browser did you use? thanks in anticipation of ur response
yes o. I had to upgrade my browser to the latest version of mozilla firefox and also enabled the system to allow cookies(whatever they mean). Just do same, and you will be fine. I guess it is less than 25Mb.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Benissues(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
@chuks..........nt test oh!!....jst d normal online personality test b4 d real tingy!!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2013
Benissues: @chuks..........nt test oh!!....jst d normal online personality test b4 d real tingy!!!
have you done the first assessment test before (after you applied) or this is the first assessment test. I just did my assessment test just now.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by deturla: 9:01pm On May 27, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue
slimmy05: have you done the first assessment test before (after you applied) or this is the first assessment test. I just did my assessment test just now.

grin
slimmy05: have you done the first assessment test before (after you applied) or this is the first assessment test. I just did my assessment test just now.

Badtguy
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Benissues(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2013
Its d 1st one oh!!!.......am doin mine 2maro............bt dey called it 2nd step in d recruiment process!!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 27, 2013
undecided
Benissues: Its d 1st one oh!!!.......am doin mine 2maro............bt dey called it 2nd step in d recruiment process!!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Gassong(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please after the assessment which is the 2nd step....what next?
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Benissues(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
I tink u shld wait 4 d result frm d assessment online test u took 1st!...........den dey wil direct u on d next step!!!!........4 me!....am stil wait 4 dere reply!!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by joboy834: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Any info on the personality assessment. It has been a while now.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2013
joboy834: Any info on the personality assessment. It has been a while now.
its been a yle nw i agree
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Kopieninja(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Wrote my online assessment in may, a few friends of mine got the unsuccessful mail...not me tho, still patiently awaiting phase 3.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2013
Kopieninja: Wrote my online assessment in may, a few friends of mine got the unsuccessful mail...not me tho, still patiently awaiting phase 3.
when u say online test do u mean d personality test or anoda??
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by Kopieninja(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Yeah, the personality test ish.
Re: Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kopieninja: Yeah, the personality test ish.
wow dat means we are in dsame shoes.... i didnt knw dey wer sendin regret mails already wow.... anyways i havent heard from dem sha, i went 2 my account on pg.com and my application status is still active.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State University, Uli. / WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT / Shoprite Recruitment | Apply For Shoprite Job Application Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.