Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business (8160 Views)

Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World / How You Can To Set Up Online Work At Home Business In Nigeria / Myfreebulksms - One Of The Best And Most Reliable Bulk SMS Portal In Nigeria !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2013
You make money in Telexfree by daily posting the adverts the company will give you. At the end of the week you get paid for doing this. It is a perfect work-at-home job and a zero-loss investment.

Let me give you guys an Idea of how this works; let’s say you buy one Ad central pack for $299. You would then post your one ad daily, and get paid $20 weekly… After 52 weeks = $1,040: Net gain: $1040 – $299 = $ 741 this a good little amount of money for just posting one ad daily, not to mention, you can buy as many ad centrals as you want.

Now let’s say, I put two people under you, one on your left and one on your right and then they buy ad centrals as well… then that means you would get $40 for recruiting them and an additional $20 for the binary cycle….ok, here we go, now if the person on your right gets one on his right and the person on your left gets one on his left then you get another $20 and it keeps going on and on and on…..plus you get 2% for how much your network gets paid weekly for posting their ad’s. That’s just for the ad central scenario. You can also make as many accounts as you want under yourself!

Now, for the family packs…you’re getting paid $100 a week for posting your ad’s after 52 weeks = $5,200: Net earnings: $5200 – $1375 = $3,825 and, like I said you can buy multiple packs.

Alright, now, let say two people sign up under you and they feel pumped about this opportunity, so they go out and buy family packs as well…that means you would get $200 for recruiting them and $80 for the binary cycle…I think you see where this is going….and then if someone signs up under your left persons left and then someone signs up under your right persons right then that’s another $80 and it just keep going….I mean, to be honest you only need two people that can recruit and your binary cycle earnings are going to take off like wildfire! Don’t forget, you get 2% of everyone weekly commissions.

Also, I almost forgot you will have a chance to become a direct investor with Best Western Hotel chain in October 2013, over 500 new hotels being built in Brazil! Each share pays $40,000 for 11 years!

[size=16pt]If You think Telexfree is fantastic, then you cant miss this: http://www.internetincomeworld.com[/size]

If you need further clarifications you can call me: 08038263316 or get me on skype: ossyuche
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by overdrive(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2013
Count me in pls[b][/b]
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2013
HOW DO YOU EARN WITH TELEXFREE ?

TelexFree offers the sort of program and compensation plan that we have all been looking for.
It offers a very interesting blend of passive income, retail commissions and various referral bonuses.

This company is a worldwide opportunity, it is a big and legitimate company.They have a real product which they want the promoters to help advertise for them over the internet. Based in the US with an advertising arm in Brazil. Since early 2012 when they launched their promoters program in Brazil, they have made about 23 Millionaires. They launched their promoters program last year Nov for the US market and the rest of the world including. Nigeria.

This is a great time to join this Global Opportunity.

1) TELEXFREE AD PLACEMENT PAYMENT
Simply put, a member has the option to buy a $299 ADCENTRAL PACKAGE (which comprises of 10 product software units) and by placing just 1 company ad per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $20 a week for 52 weeks ($299 turns into $1040 just for placing your weekly ads.No sponsoring, no other special requirements)
OR, a member has the option to buy a $1375 ADCENTRAL FAMILY PACKAGE (which comprises of 50 product software units) and by placing 5 company ads per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $100 a week for 52 weeks ($1375 turns into $5200 just for placing your weekly ads.Again, no sponsoring or special requirements needed).

2) TELEXFREE RETAIL COMMISSIONS
Should the ads that you place online daily promoting the companies product lead to a sale OR, should you be actively promoting this product to friends, family, or anyone offline (as it's a very useful product indeed), each sale will result in a 90% COMMISSION for that product for the first month.
This means for every product that you initially sell, you make a retail commission of $44.91.

3) TELEXFREE SPONSORSHIP BONUS
You earn $20 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $299 AdCentral Package and $100 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $1375 Family Ad Central Package. There are no limits to the number of members that your can recruit and therefore no limit to your sponsorship bonus.

4) TELEXFREE 2 x Infinity ( BINARY BONUS )

As long as you have recruited two personal referrals (one on your left and one on your right in your binary) as well as having ONE CUSTOMER (note: you can be your own customer), then you are entitled to this Binary Bonus. Anytime that you complete A CYCLE (having one new member on your left and a corresponding new member on your right, regardless of who referred these members) you earn $20 (for the AdCentral level) and $80 (for the Family AdCentral level). This is huge and can add up to some significant money. The company allows you to earn up to $15,000 PER DAY.

5) TELEXFREE RETAIL RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS ( 5 LEVELS DEEP )
Seeing that this product comes with a recurring monthly cost, you receive $4.99 PER MONTH from each of your DIRECT CUSTOMERS who have purchased the product from you AND you also receive $0.99 PER MONTH from all the customers belonging to all of your downline members down an entire 5 GENERATIONS.
HUGE RESIDUAL MONTHLY INCOME for all of those who would be dedicated and actively building this business.

6) TELEXFREE 6 GENERATIONS OF INCOME
As if it couldn't get any better, you can receive 2% of all the money that your downline receive just for placing their ads. This extends down 6 generations of downline.
Now imagine what is being said here.You purchase a package, you post your ads and get paid. You refer others to this program and they do the same, everyone placing their ads and getting paid.
YOU now receive 2% of ALL of these peoples earnings that they received from placing their ads down 6 generations.

If everyone sponsored 4 members to earn TelexFree income who did the same, you would be earning over $43,000 a month just 6 generations deep. THAT'S HUGE!!

This money is paid weekly.

7) GROUP EARNINGS BONUS POOL
Members who attain 22 cycles per day for 20 days straight share in 1% of another the Company Bonus Pools.

This is easily attainable as your entire network basically builds your binary for you and earnings there can really be outstanding.

cool TEAM BUILDER BONUS POOL

Members who are at the $1375 level package who personally sponsor 10 people within 60 days who also come in at the $1375 level, will share in another 2% additional bonus pool of up to $39,000 a year.

9) HOTEL COMPANY SHARES-Starting October 2013
The company is doing a Joint Venture with Best Western where they plan to build 500 Hotels in Brazil.
Telexfree members will be allowed to purchase shares in these hotels from October 2013 and receive income from these shares for an 11 YEAR period.

THE TELEXFREE PRODUCT

The basic product is unlimited long distance calling to over 40 countries whether you are calling to/from a mobile phone or regular land-line. That basic product retails for $49.90 per month and leverages the technology of a 13 year old company. The company also has a network marketing system that allows members to share in companies revenue by promoting the company with free advertising on the web.

[size=16pt]If You think Telexfree is fantastic, then you cant miss this: https://www.nairaland.com/1463915/lost-money-online-only-sure-way[/size]
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2013
In Telexfree You do not need to refer anyone to make money, referrals are an additional income and it is not compulsory. You deal straight with the company and you get paid by the company weekly to your Nigerian account. When you post the weekly adverts that the company gives you, then your weekly income is guaranteed. It is as simple as that and you can make as much as you wish depending on the advertising package you have.

Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by IRIENBOY(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
So how do i join?
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2013
How To Register or Signup On TelexFree

1) Go to the webpage for your sponsor, http://www.telexfree.com/ossy123
Also visit this page for more information and signup: http://telexfree.com.ng

2) Click on the little American Flag at the top right of the screen for English.

3) Click on “register”. Make sure your sponsor’s name is shown at the top next to “indicated now”

4) Use the menu options for “packages” to select the package you want to purchase.

5) Create your login name. click on “validate” (or anywhere else on the page) and if the message
comes up Green, you are good. If it comes up Red, you will have to select another name.

6) Complete the rest of the form. NOTE: Whatever “name” you put down, whether it be your
personal name or a company name, is going to be the default name shown on your credit card
payment form. So you have to use the name that is on the credit card you will be using to pay
with. Under the address section, the program requires something in the “address 3” box. This
can be your suite number or apt number, or you can just put your town name here. The
program is looking for a “community” name here. But you have to put something in this box.

7) Make sure and select your country.

cool Read the policies and procedures and click on the agree button.

9) Enter the security code in the box provided, then click on the “sign here” button. The whole
process has to be completed within a certain amount of time. If you click the final button and
get an error message it will take you back to the input form and you will have to re-enter the
information needed. Once you click on the assinar button you will get another message asking if
you are sure you want to sign up under your sponsor and you will see your sponsors name. As
long as the sponsor name is correct, click yes.

10) This takes you to a payment screen. Click on the Propay logo and you will get to the screen to
enter your credit card info.

11) Enter all of your information.

12) Once you click submit, you will get a message that it has been sent for approval. You will be
immediately activated. Within 5 days you have to log into your account and submit a signed
credit card authorization and a government ID like a drivers license. This is for the credit card
processor. Go to the Telexfree website and enter your login info in the top right corner. You
should now see a message in the box which says you still need to load documents. If not click on
Statement, Pay Bills. A screen will come up asking you to submit two documents. The first is a
signed authorization. Click on the link to download the PDF form. Fill this out and sign it. You will
see your invoice number on the screen. Scan it in as a pdf file and upload it using the upload
button on the page. If you cannot upload it, you can fax it to the company.

13) You also have to upload a copy of your driver’s license or other photo ID or fax it to the
company.

14) IMPORTANT – Once you have uploaded the files, a green button will appear that says “Enviar”.
This translates to “send”. You have to click on this button to actually send your files. If you don’t,
they don’t actually get uploaded and you will have to do it again

15) Make sure you start posting your ads right away. The day you sign up is the day your week
starts for posting ads.

16) IMPORTANT – TelexFREE will only let you use a credit card 2 times in any one month. If you are
purchasing multiple positions, you will have to deposit funds into the corporate account for
some of your positions. To use the corporate account, make a deposit at either Bank of America
or at TD Bank. Write on the deposit slip your user name and the invoice number you are paying.
Scan a copy of the deposit .

Please ensure you register with the link above with sponsor name(ossy123) which will automatically enter you into our special global team. As a member you will enjoy free tips and trainings on how best to maximize your Telexfree business. You will interact with other telexfree promoters across the world and share ideas as well as learn. You will have access to a lot of our private resources which will help you make a lot of money. The Telexfree back office is a bit daunting and all these offers you are getting will prove invaluable shortly.

[size=14pt]If you need further clarifications you can call me: 08038263316 or get me on skype: ossyuche[/size]
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by Netra: 1:03pm On May 23, 2013
This is just the online job I have been looking for. I am so grateful to God for having bumped into this. I am very interested. Ossy, I will call you shortly.
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by kentornic: 11:13am On May 25, 2013
This is an amazing opportunity!! Read a few success testimonies somewhere online from people who are doing this but i never knew it can be done from nigeria. I'm in full time. OP thanks for this. i just PMed you
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Telexfree is getting hotter, they just bought over a big telecom outfit in Brazil like MTN. More profits for partners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5Zw7hdAl0
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Telexfree is still getting hotter, now is the best time to be in the flow.
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
ossy: You make money in Telexfree by daily posting the adverts the company will give you. At the end of the week you get paid for doing this. It is a perfect work-at-home job and a zero-loss investment.

Let me give you guys an Idea of how this works; let’s say you buy one Ad central pack for $299. You would then post your one ad daily, and get paid $20 weekly… After 52 weeks = $1,040: Net gain: $1040 – $299 = $ 741 this a good little amount of money for just posting one ad daily, not to mention, you can buy as many ad centrals as you want.

Now let’s say, I put two people under you, one on your left and one on your right and then they buy ad centrals as well… then that means you would get $40 for recruiting them and an additional $20 for the binary cycle….ok, here we go, now if the person on your right gets one on his right and the person on your left gets one on his left then you get another $20 and it keeps going on and on and on…..plus you get 2% for how much your network gets paid weekly for posting their ad’s. That’s just for the ad central scenario. You can also make as many accounts as you want under yourself!

Now, for the family packs…you’re getting paid $100 a week for posting your ad’s after 52 weeks = $5,200: Net earnings: $5200 – $1375 = $3,825 and, like I said you can buy multiple packs.

Alright, now, let say two people sign up under you and they feel pumped about this opportunity, so they go out and buy family packs as well…that means you would get $200 for recruiting them and $80 for the binary cycle…I think you see where this is going….and then if someone signs up under your left persons left and then someone signs up under your right persons right then that’s another $80 and it just keep going….I mean, to be honest you only need two people that can recruit and your binary cycle earnings are going to take off like wildfire! Don’t forget, you get 2% of everyone weekly commissions.

Also, I almost forgot you will have a chance to become a direct investor with Best Western Hotel chain in October 2013, over 500 new hotels being built in Brazil! Each share pays $40,000 for 11 years!

No better time to join telexfree than now!
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Telexfree is still hot and undoubtedly one of the best online investment of the year
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Join a global online income opportunity. Real company with a product. Get paid weekly.
[url]http://telexfree.com.ng[/url]
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Telexfree is still hot and undoubtedly one of the best online investment of the year
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ade4gold: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
I saw this post online. Be careful this telexfree of a thing is a SCAM

AT By virtue of a court decision handed down on June 13, 2013, the Judge in Thais Queiroz B. Oliveira Abou Khalil, in the records of Preventive Action No. Preparatory 0005669-76.2013.8.01.0001, filed by the Prosecutor of the State of Acre, pending in the 2nd Civil Court of Rio Branco-AC, new members are prohibited to the network Telexfree on condition partner or adviser; receipts are sealed by Telexfree, Returnable Deposit Funds and Costs Reserve Position, are prohibited sales kits VOIP accounts 99Telexfree modalities ADCentral ADCentral and Family; payments are prohibited, with partners and publishers, commissions, bonuses and any benefits derived from the network Telexfree (from sales of VOIP accounts 99 Telexfree of new registrations, ad postings, training binary direct or indirect, royalties, Team Builder, among others perhaps due), that the breach of any of the above determinations entails a fine of U.S. $ 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand reais) per new registration or reregistration and each overpayment.
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
ade4gold: I saw this post online. Be careful this telexfree of a thing is a SCAM

AT By virtue of a court decision handed down on June 13, 2013, the Judge in Thais Queiroz B. Oliveira Abou Khalil, in the records of Preventive Action No. Preparatory 0005669-76.2013.8.01.0001, filed by the Prosecutor of the State of Acre, pending in the 2nd Civil Court of Rio Branco-AC, new members are prohibited to the network Telexfree on condition partner or adviser; receipts are sealed by Telexfree, Returnable Deposit Funds and Costs Reserve Position, are prohibited sales kits VOIP accounts 99Telexfree modalities ADCentral ADCentral and Family; payments are prohibited, with partners and publishers, commissions, bonuses and any benefits derived from the network Telexfree (from sales of VOIP accounts 99 Telexfree of new registrations, ad postings, training binary direct or indirect, royalties, Team Builder, among others perhaps due), that the breach of any of the above determinations entails a fine of U.S. $ 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand reais) per new registration or reregistration and each overpayment.

That a company especially an online business is facing litigations is somewhat positive, this means it is a duly registered outfit with known faces otherwise they cannot be sued. The typical online scams are run by internet companies with no face that will take your money and disappear into thin air. So Telexfree is not a scam. Yes they have court cases in Brazil where they originated, but do you know the true story of all that's happening in Brazil plus all the politics involved? Besides we are all in Telexfree United States which caters for the world and in the USA it is a legitimate business. If it can pass as a fully registered legitimate business in the US where they have zero tolerance for scam, then Telexfree is not a Scam. In conclusion, what is happening in Brazil remains in Brazil. Telexfree United States is a 100% independent and autonomous Telexfree.
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by fembukin(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
I am doing a family pack
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by ossy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
fembukin: I am doing a family pack

Thats great and i know you are loving it
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by fembukin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yes
ossy:

Thats great and i know you are loving it
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business by jerlady(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
where do you post the adverts? is there a designated website where ads are posted?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / Italian(750) Gold Jewelries For Sale / Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.