Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa (2521 Views)

Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by kolamilan(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2013
A very guarded romance is on. And it revolves around two
interesting personalities- popular entertainer widely known as D
Banj, Dapo Oyebanji and Celebrated Politician, Florence Ita Giwa.
The duo are said to be engulfed in a very discreet but passionate
affair which has been on for some time now.
Informants revealed that the need for secrecy is more about the
need for the musician to maintain the image of a successful
young man every lady want to take home to mama- the
bedrock of his public appeal.
Analyses a source, ‘Ita Giwa is known for keeping younger guys
and lavishing expensive gifts on them. More of a Sugar Mummy
having young men as plaything kind of affair. And D’Banj and the
Mo’Hit crew have heavily invested on creating the image of a
youngman every lady desire with all material things at his beck
and call for the musician.
So you see, unlike the Genevieve affair that he leveraged on male
dominance to shore up that particular image, publicly associating
with Ita Giwa in a submissive role of sex for material thing will
make nonsense of the musician’s reputation and Mo Hits
investment on him. Simply put, it decorates him with the cloak
of a kept lover’.
Informants claimed that just like she allegedly did with Actors
Chidi Mokeme and Jim Iyke, the former senator initiated the
romance- but D’Banj, with the backing of Don Jazzy (the
musician doesn’t make a move without his blessing) changed the
script.
D’Banj opted for a secret affair and the celebrated politician
agreed.
Sources claimed that in order to cover their tracks very well- the
Mo hits crew fuelled the media celebration of D’Banj’s romance
with actress Genevieve Nnaji. More... Source:http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/exposed-singer-dbanjs-
secret-affair.html
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by olaric(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2013
This story lacks credibility!!!
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2013
Beer parlour gist
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by omar22(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2013
This fuelled by Don Jazzy's fan boys
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2013
This news is faker that nicki minaj's b0obs
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by Ezegozie(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2013
look at one of the topics created by a man that feels he is not lazy.
By a man commenting trash on other people's topic, and by a man advising other people to mind their busines and stop being Lazy.

So posting a beer parlour rumour is your own way of being busy?

No wonder you are still POOR at this age, hypocritee
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by kolamilan(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2013
Ezegozie: look at one of the topics created by a man that feels he is not lazy.
By a man commenting trash on other people's topic, and by a man advising other people to mind their busines and stop being Lazy.

So posting a beer parlour rumour is your own way of being busy?

No wonder you are still POOR at this age, hypocritee
if u can get angry to this extent on a faceless forum, then u
have issues, go and sort yourself out mann.
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by Ezegozie(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2013
kolamilan: if u can get angry to this extent on a faceless forum, then u
have issues, go and sort yourself out mann.

my nickname is GENTLELION.
Meaning that i may be gentle, but if you provoke me, i will show you the lion part of me.

What do you expect, when you woke a sleeping lion?

I created a thread, and you came in and started insulting me in my own thread. Calling me all sorts of names.

Now why are you complaning? Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

oh boy, go and sleep. You even get luck, i would have done more if i have ur facebook ID. So that next time, you reason like a humanbeing before commenting on a thread especially when created by the GENTLELION
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by kolamilan(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2013
Ezegozie:

my nickname is GENTLELION.
Meaning that i may be gentle, but if you provoke me, i will show you the lion part of me.

What do you expect, when you woke a sleeping lion?

I created a thread, and you came in and started insulting me in my own thread. Calling me all sorts of names.

Now why are you complaning? Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

oh boy, go and sleep. You even get luck, i would have done more if i have ur facebook ID. So that next time, you reason like a humanbeing before commenting on a thread especially when created by the GENTLELION
there
is a famous saying:"Don’t argue with idiots because they will
drag you down
to their level and then beat you with experience".
Re: Singer D’banj’s Secret Affair With Celebrated Politician Ita Giwa by Ezegozie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
kolamilan: there
is a famous saying:"Don’t argue with idiots because they will
drag you down
to their level and then beat you with experience".

this is the only wise comment that comes from your mouth. I gues you are not also too stupid to know that you are the idioot in this case?

Because not knowing that can go a long way to increasing your idiotic experience

(1) (Reply)

Ladygaga Goes Gaga As She Poses Completely Nude For V Magazine / BBA Ex-house Huddah Monroe Shares Hot Bikini Pics / Meet The World’s Most Pierced Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.