Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

"The Secret To Impressing Women" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Secret To Impressing Women" (1033 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Dating Tips: Impressing A Women On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Secret To Impressing Women" by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
I personally think that most men feel a very powerful desire to IMPRESS women.

If you watch the way a man behaves when he’s talking to a woman he’s just met or a woman that he’s on a first date with, you can SEE IT.

The feeling that you need to impress a woman usually comes along with another feeling: DON’T SCREW THIS UP.

Here are some of the signs that a guy is feeling the need to “impress” the woman that he’s talking to:

1. He tries to only say “cool” things, or things that will “impress” the woman.

2. He acts nervous and stilted during the conversation…sometimes coming across as “formal”.

3. He tries to figure out what the woman wants to hear.

4. If he says something that the woman doesn't like, he “back-pedals” and tries to change what he said to suit the woman.

5. He doesn't say anything “risky”, doesn't tease the woman, and doesn't do anything to upset her.

In other words, when a guy is talking to a woman that he “likes”, he’s usually on his “best behavior” and he’s trying to “put his best foot forward”. And this drive to impress often makes them act UNNATURAL.

But the big Secret To Impressing Women is: --- STOP TRYING.

If you will just STOP TRYING to impress women, women will NATURALLY be “impressed” by you.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Sanboy25: 9:23pm On May 22, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero:
If you will just STOP TRYING to impress women, women will NATURALLY be “impressed” by you.

I don't believe that.
This works only for a woman who has already fallen for you, not for a complete stranger...
You have to impress me or you'll end up being 'unseen', just like the others.
All the rest is true.
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2013
You are correct !@op,unfortunately this doesnt apply to all women.Some ladies just want to hear the good side of a man and they end up falling for that.When am out on a date,I wanna hear more of a man's natural flaws...Don't tell me only the good sides,I want to hear some nasty experiences,until you do that,you will never see the real me,my flaws too. smiley
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by BB12(f): 11:40pm On May 22, 2013
Not all ladies are "Naturally Impressed". If you must impress a lady, IMO, don't try too hard. Just be polite!
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Aklofs: 12:40am On May 23, 2013
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Mynd44: 1:11am On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I don't believe that.
This works only for a woman who has already fallen for you, not for a complete stranger...
You have to impress me or you'll end up being 'unseen', just like the others.
All the rest is true.
Very true.
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Sanboy25: 9:07am On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Very true.

I can tell that you're a pro wink
grin
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Mynd44: 9:09am On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I can tell that you're a pro wink
grin
It is not about being a pro. It is about knowing humans and what works for them......Men, women, mixed, we all ain't so different in certain things and some rules are just universal
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Sanboy25: 9:11am On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is not about being a pro. It is about knowing humans and what works for them......Men, women, mixed, we all ain't so different in certain things and some rules are just universal

Wow, you're a soldier.
Going to sleep late, waking up early...
Congrats smiley
Re: "The Secret To Impressing Women" by Mynd44: 9:36am On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Wow, you're a soldier.
Going to sleep late, waking up early...
Congrats smiley
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Attracts Women To Men / Some Of The Best Things You Can Do For Your Relationship / 10 Things To Never EVER Wear To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.