Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) (2340 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by fittty(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2013
Chris Breezy Spotted Lockin’ Lips And Serenading Karrueche At Billboard Awards Afterparty!

Chris Brown seems to be swiftly over his breakup with Rihanna, falling back into the arms of his ever-forgiving ex Karrueche Tran. After Sunday’s Billboard Awards, Brown headed to the Bank nightclub at the Bellagio in Vegas for a party hosted by Bruno Mars. Our witness said, “Brown was standing on the banquette dancing with Tran . . . he bent down a few times to kiss her, and kept running his hand through her hair and singing to her.” Meanwhile Rihanna was seen dining alone in Santa Monica.

LMAO @ “Rihanna was seen dining alone in Santa Monica”

Are you guys excited for Chris and Karrueche 2.0?? The messiness continues…

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Sanboy25: 8:59pm On May 22, 2013

No boy can ditch me and plan for me to come back at his side after,
I'm not a boomerang angry
She's a woman without pride and no self respect.
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 22, 2013
Locking lips
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2013
Good for Rihanna

*laughing wickedly* grin angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by sKeetz(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2013
Why are most Nairalanders so jobless? ??

Since when does a peck transcend into ''locking lips''. I can bet your yet to receive your first blown kiss, that's probably the reason you can't differentiate between a peck and a kiss undecided
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by GraceBestowed(f): 6:26am On May 23, 2013
LMBO @ 'I'm not a boomerang'!! Chei!!

Listen, this Karrueche chick is on a mission: to be a baby mama by someone rich & famous. This is the only explanation for allowing herself to be a constant side chick/jump-off!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2013
OMG! Hw e take concern me?
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2013
this pic old.
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by niggaman(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2013
Old pic on new topic. U dont hav facts
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2013
Smh.

Rihanna and the akarauche or whatever are both stewpid girls with Rihanna leading ofcourse.
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2013
Me nor give a damn
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by Sanboy25: 9:42am On May 23, 2013
freecocoa: Smh.

Rihanna and the akarauche or whatever are both stewpid girls with Rihanna leading ofcourse.

True.
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Seen Kissing At Billboard After Party (pic) by demelza: 11:51am On May 23, 2013
I doubt Queen Rihanna cares about these two losers. She is way too busy going on tours, topping the charts, winning awards to give a hoot. They both deserve each other.
#Rihannavy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Life After Marriage For Stephanie Okereke / Tamera Mowry Has Only Ever Slept With Hubby And Was A Virgin Till She Was 29 / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ja Rule Endorses Bovi Man On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.