Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) (32100 Views)

Yvonne Nelson In Ankara Attire / Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Dress And Sneakers / Yvonne Nelson In A Pink Blazer And Leather Short Dress . *hit Or Miss* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by souljaboi: 9:10pm On May 22, 2013
What do you guys think of this outfit, that Yvonne Nelson wore. is it a hit or miss ?

http://hotnaijagists..co.uk/2013/05/yvonne-nelson-in-bright-yellow-outfit.html

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2013
Missest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sneakers looks borrowed .

14 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by dopeJemi: 10:39pm On May 22, 2013
Rehnoy: Missest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sneakers looks borrowed .
ExpLain
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2013
Covers my face and walks outta thread

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 23, 2013
dopeJemi:
ExpLain
What explanation do u need? U don't know the meaning of borrowed?

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by pweetyrhoda: 7:08am On May 23, 2013
MISS
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by dopeJemi: 9:45am On May 23, 2013
Rehnoy: What explanation do u need? U don't know the meaning of borrowed?
I know d meaning of borrowed buh I don't know d meaning of ur borrowed, is 'hey! She borrowed Me' written on it? Why wud u even say its borrowed? Hau does a borrowed shoe Look Like

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by amygreat24(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2013
Hahahaha papa dash m

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by omar22(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2013
If someone else was wearing yellow would it still be a miss!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 23, 2013
dopeJemi: I know d meaning of borrowed buh I don't know d meaning of ur borrowed, is 'hey! She borrowed Me' written on it? Why wud u even say its borrowed? Hau does a borrowed shoe Look Like
chairman scroll up and read again. I said it "looks" borrowed to me. So chill guy. Is she a member of ur family?

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by dopeJemi: 10:04am On May 23, 2013
Rehnoy: chairman scroll up and read again. I said it "looks" borrowed to me. So chill guy. Is she a member of ur family?
yeah! I saw d 'Looks' buh why u'lL say 'borrowed' is what's getting Me confused... Shez My sister actualLy

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by fuckluv(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2013
She marred the dressing with the sneakers undecided wonder if that's the new trend in ghana grin grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by fuckluv(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2013
dopeJemi: [b]yeah! I saw d 'Looks' buh why u'lL say 'borrowed' is what's getting Me confused... Shez My sister actualLy
Well tell her what people wear sneakers on

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by icebebe(f): 1:49pm On May 23, 2013
Nice gown,buh d sneakers spoilt evry,wot in d world was she fink wear a sneaker on a GOWN! N 2 fink dt d said sneakers are 2 big 4 her

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by buklan4realyah(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2013
I think she has started eating some foods now.

she b like WORM b4

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by chukxie(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2013
I'm not a fashionista by a long shot so, in my opinion, i think she looks cool.

18 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
Looks ok but the sneakers seems bigger than her size.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2013
fuckluv: She marred the dressing with the sneakers undecided wonder if that's the new trend in ghana grin grin undecided
That's the trend now hun, in UK and America.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by omar22(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2013
ROSYL:
That's the trend now hun, in UK and America.

True

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by lulukay(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2013
Hot hot hot got!! I love d sneaks!!

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by fabolakers(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2013
Yellow has always been a fabulous colour and she looks good in it. It's a Hit right away.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Sanboy25: 5:39pm On May 24, 2013

I think it's OK, it's a casual look. wink

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by ajetii(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2013
Is Hit, it works for me. Plus the sneakers has yellow shoe lace.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2013
Rehnoy: What explanation do u need? U don't know the meaning of borrowed?
abeg teach d mumu
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
I think she has started eating some foods now.

she b like WORM b4

She looks the same to me....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2013
Luks lyk yellow is ha best colour..d oda tym she wore a yellow bikini,is okay anyways
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 24, 2013
I loff it. Too cute.

Easy on the bleaching creme, my dear
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by redbottles(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2013
Hit ...*scrolls down* .wait!!! shocked .....Hit....*walks out of thread*
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2013
MISS ! Wtf, why ruin the outfit with sneakers ? angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by supaeagles(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
I think she has started eating some foods now. she b like WORM b4
Am curious, who's the 'golden standard' you are comparing too.... Afro Candy?
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by nekaa(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2013
It's nt that bad nau...
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Outfit, With Sneakers. (hit Or Miss) by ugotuf(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2013
A BIG MISS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Postpartum Tummy Belt / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.