Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20030 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
Tuface Impregnates Another Lady
By Olatunji Saliu

Multiple award winning musician, Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia, has put another lady in the family way.

It was exclusively gathered that the Benue State-born artiste recently accepted the paternity of an unborn child from Bimbo, a 24-year old lady, who lives with her parents on 206 Road, FESTAC Town, Lagos.

A family source told P.M.News that the lady is about four months pregnant and the protruding belly is now noticeable.

2-face.jpg

Tuface, according to the source, has been visiting the girl’s residence but kept it a top secret to avoid public attention.

P.M.News also learnt that Tuface and the lady met a few months ago when the artiste visited Vivi Studio, an upscale music recording outfit on 206 Road, FESTAC Town.

Our source added that since Tuface and Bimbo got acquainted, they had been seeing each other secretly until the lady got pregnant and insisted on keeping it.

In the  Friday, 25 January edition of P.M.News, we had reported that by June, Tuface’s children would have been five.

The report almost came when one of his lovers, Pero Adeniyi, was reportedly delivered of  a set of twins in Barbados, South America, brining the total of his children outside wedlock to four. Pero gave birth to Rosemary, Tuface’s first child.

His long-time ‘African Queen,’ Annie Macaulay, reportedly lost her six-month-old pregnancy to an attack by suspected armed robbers last week in Lagos. Before then, she had reportedly received serious threats on phone by unknown persons.

Sunmbo, the mother of Tuface’s first male child, Nino, is also very heavy now and would be expecting her baby any time from now.

Tuface had earlier disclosed to family members that he is expecting a second male child from her.

When contacted on phone to confirm Bimbo’s pregnancy, Tuface’s manager, Joyce Ize Iyamu, declined to speak on the issue.

She said her duty is to assist his career as a manager and not to dabble into his love and family life.

Today 2:45 pm (3 hours ago)

http://thepmnews.com/2008/04/25/tuface-impregnates-another-lady
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
maybe he should be casterated undecided ehn how many children him wan get from different women
and all those women wey dey do dey take in for am,need deliverance undecided undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
I think they need to cut off his d ick grin grin

This is getting out of hands

Deliverance ahaha it don pass that one jare
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
Deliverance ahaha it don pass that one jare
my sis wetin u want make i talk undecided they need deliverance from tuface d**k and carrying belly naaa undecided undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
jennykadry:

my sis wetin u want make i talk undecided they need deliverance from tuface d**k and carrying belly naaa undecided undecided
The girls especially needs deliverance

Naija has changed oh, I remembered back then when someone get pregnant out of wedlock, she either move some place else until the baby is baby, to hide the shame. But now everyone are just having babies like it the new fab

Mothers need to have a talk with their daughters, kia is the not the 6th child for 2face

We can't blame 2face, it's the girls fault. They decided to open their dirty legs and now she and the other baby’s mama(s) have to face the consequences .

My dad always say "Boy will be Boys", at the end of the day 2face with settle down with someone else and live happily
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
wooowwww, all I can do right now is to laugh my big head off. This guy is sure wonderful. Guiness book of records to the rescue please.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
This is soo funny man.
2 face is this a curse?
I guess dis is to make up for Anne's lost pregnancy grin

After usin so many girls,
he wonders y armed robers attack him undecided.

Personaly i think the girls just want to get to his milllions.
Cause all this pregnancy nonsense only started after he go 5 million dollars for african queen.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
mennnn, but come to think of it, 2face might go to "replant" seed into Annie. Maybe he is experimenting how his children will look from different ladies. I pity him o, the guy will buy babyfood, pampers and all that till he drops. He no go even fit enjoy him money. He will pay child support till he is tired. Him go see woman, he go run. mumu like him.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
@snazzydawn
the guy has a degree in mumuisim.
This is what happens when ppl dont get educated.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
"just because say I no finish school, some people dem a take me for a fool, nfina ibagha o". We now see why they take him for a fool. Chineke meeeeee!!!! I can just imagine him sweating, buying truckloads of baby stuff. Chai. Him never start, these are the ones we know. Very soon, others will speak up. The comedians were right, every man should take his kids for a paternity test, just in case 2face has played a fast one. Chai, dem swear for the guy.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2008
is he the only one around sef?

How come we havent heard this kind of rubbish about D'Banj

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
He is a big foool!
lets see how long it takes before he blows all his money,
on child support.

i suport the paternity test idea 2.

@ D-reloaded
Cause d'banj has a leash on his d**ck,
at least 4 now lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
well, I am waiting for more girls to come out and claim to be preggers for him. How many are they now biko?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2008

Pero- one kid, two on the way
sunmbo- one kid another on the way
and now
Bimbo- one on the way.

plus i heard he had a kid before he became a star.

well at least anne can now move on with her life undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
Who is this annie person?

Cause d'banj has a leash on his d**ck,

By who? Either way that's good.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
I've lost count pls. . . how many kids born and how many unborn
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
wonderful nkpo nkpa idem!!! so he had a child even before he became what he is today? no be today naa!!! who told you annie will continue with her life? she will become pregnant for him again, watch out. Nollywood movie makers should write a movie on 2face and sexcapades.
D-reloaded:

is he the only one around sef?

How come we havent heard this kind of rubbish about D'Banj

"you can touch me, you can feel me, as long as you know that there is NO LONG THING". culled from dbanj's booty call. Dbanj is not a fool.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
Any woman that sleeps with Tuface without a condom is clearly stupid!!!! Only God knows the STD's he has contracted.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Snazz
imagine the title
" 2baba Nigeria's most determined baby maker"
but the guy sha is sucsesfull. Independently of if he is makin babies or music grin

@ D-reloaded
i have no idea

@ Radiant
3 born, 4 on the way.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
when he started, I thought it was a normal joke, but now, this guy needs to go to rehab
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
Radiant   smiley kiss

Dbanj is more successful than 2Face right now.

That illiterate monkey needs to go and get himself a vascetomy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
Annie is the girl that was all over him on the bike in African Queen video.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by vicade(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
I dey feel the guy jare. Keep on rocking 2baba. the koko is that there is money to take care of all the children and their respective mothers. Afterall, he is a grown human and can do what ever he likes with his love life. if he wants ten before the year runs out, more grease to his elbow or his"you know what"

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
Serious rehab, as in 6 months no seein nor touchin any girl at all.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
yong babe:

Serious rehab, as in 6 months no seein nor touchin any girl at all.

na im be say you don kill 2baba o!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
lool.
the Guy might be a sex addict o undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
i know say God give people different talent(gifts),but e be like say tuface talent na to be a cheerful giver wt him d**k,and dey dash women belle free of charge,abi i talk lie undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
actually, all women looking for fruit of the womb, look no further, 2baba is here to the rescue, just do not tell your husbands.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
actually, all women looking for fruit of the womb, look no further, 2baba is here to the rescue, just do not tell your husbands.

exactly he's got d spirit of womb baptising,all he has to do is use his like pole lipsrsealed and speak in tongues into the p****sy of a woman,and d prayer is answered wink wink cool cool
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
hmmm, speak in tongues ke? the sperm is already anointed gan.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
hmmm, speak in tongues ke? the sperm is already anointed gan.

yes its already anointed but without speaking in tongues d faith of d sperm will not work lipsrsealed he has to exercise d faith by speaking in tongues wt that cursed rod of his by jigi jigi d woman ,so he must speak in tongues for just one round and leave d rest to the person dt answers prayer to confirm his faith and ansa his prayers

useless guy,i think his fame has gotten into his head angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Wows As She Steps Out In Style To An Event / Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians / Ali Nuhu Visits Ganduje With Kannywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.