Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20038 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2008
are you looking to cause something jenny? There's no fight here, sorry

sorry sweetie wasnt trying to cause anything here,was only trying to distract u guys and which i did tongue
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2008
Lady T, like I said Im now confused. Oh well

jenny, no worries wink
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2008
I started this thread so people can see how cheap (some) girls can b, not to bash 2face grin grin grin but no O people are taking thing too personal  and blaming 2face for those sluts mistakes.

@jennykadry
Nothing dey happen cool cool cool, am just having a good laugh time that's all

@Lady T

Just becos i started this thread doesn't mean I support everything that was written in the article.

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 27, 2008
tRoOE:

I started this thread so people can see how cheap (some) girls can b, not to bash 2face grin grin grin but no O people are taking thing too personal and blaming 2face for those sluts mistakes.

@jennykadry
Nothing dey happen cool cool cool, am just having a good laugh time that's all

@Lady T

Just because i started this thread doesn't mean I support everything that was written in the article.

You are sexist against your own gender. Wow, good for you. So TuFace has nothing to do with it eh? For your information. Each of these girls is pregnant for ONE MAN, but it is TuFace that has had sex with FOUR WOMEN, and you DARE say that these girls are CHEAP?

I am disgusted by the hypocrites that CERTAIN women you are. But that's us. Always bringing another woman down. Always claiming holiness, innocence and purity, and ever ready to point the finger at another woman. Please get a life. Sluts my ass. Tell TuFace to go pickle his privates in a jar will ya? And you, retire your pom-pom. He doesn't need a cheer leader, what he needs is a vasectomy and some good sex education.

EXTENSION: TroOe, you must be DAFT. "Boys will be Boys", how can you as a woman say that? It is women like you that champion female genital mutilation. It is women like you that champion the marriage of young girl children to old men in the north. It is women like you that discourage women who have been raped from reporting it. It is women like you that blame the victims of rape for their rape. It is women like you that pass stupid laws that endanger people, and it is women like you that are so full of grandiose ideas about their over-inflated self-righteousness that they fail to see the log sticking out of their own eyes and knocking everyone over as they go by.

YOU DISGUST ME. YOU DISGUST ME. YOU DISGUST ME. YOU DISGUST ME. YOU DISGUST ME.

I'm off to puke. Go and educate yourself and get off your damn high horse and stop passing your biased judgment that nobody needs. I don't really care about this thread but I DO care that you are spewing vitriol against four women who only share one fifth of the blame in the situation and choosing to exonerate the chief instigator.

I can swear that I am a lot younger than you, but thank goodness I have far more sense than you can ever aspire to.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2008
sorry u wernt talking to me but common now,this is the 21st century and there are a lot of independent,intelligent and educated girls out there,she s saying these girls should know better than to have babies for the same guy, its not about supporting the girls but saying it as it is lets face it they will be the one with their lives on hold,tuface can still go clubbn they cant because they have a responsibility,2 face can still go on to step to another girl they cant so they r the one left holding the can,the girls are cheap if not they wouldnt descend so low.

im a guy and i have seen some girls in nigeria go to some despicable lenghts at the sight of you driving a nice car or the whiff of money on you,ask anyone that has been to olabisi onabanjo university in ogun state and its like sodom and gomorah and thats no exagerration,even though nobody is excusing 2face which i believe is actually the posters motive as u can see by the heading,she is saying the girls should have had the good sense to at least make him use a condom or use birth control of some sort,look at the late fela anikulapo kuti,at a time there were in excess of like twenty something both young and old girls sharing his bed and living together yet people kept on blaming him as if these girls were chained to the house.
the simple fact is that it takes two to tango,after all he didnt rape them,lets agree 2face is stupid and irresponsible,but so are these girls as well and its not about girls sticking together but saying it as it is,im a guy and i should be sticking with 2face but its totally wrong
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2008
who's the one that ended up with the aids at the end of it, lubacrasi?

wasnt it Fela?

Btw sugabelly, i get what you are saying but calm down, gosh. a little overboard don't you think? undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 1:39am On Apr 27, 2008
You are sexist against your own gender. Wow, good for you. So TuFace has nothing to do with it eh? For your information. Each of these girls is pregnant fo

you are a hypocrite too.

Just because am a woman doesn’t mean I have to support everything that has to do with the female gender

And so they all got pregnant for him and who cares undecided
did he stop them from using protection, are they not scared of their lifes

There are so many diseases out there but they still went ahead and slept with him with protection. They need be held accountable for their actions, and not 2face.
A responsible girl who comes from a good home should know better, than opening their stink pussy for 2face.

LOL what makes me an hypocrite undecided cheesy for not supporting them, and placing the blame on them.

My freaking opinion, if you don't like it not my business

You better jump into the river if I disgust you, like I give a rattling ass what you think or not cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you don't care about the thread like you said, why did you bother posting a comment grin

Why don't you focus more on you life rather than worrying about who 2face is fucking, or how many babies he has

2face can have 20 babies today if he like, it's none of your gadammit business

Lmfao I haven't laughed like this for a while now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:46am On Apr 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

who's the one that ended up with the aids at the end of it, lubacrasi?

wasnt it Fela?

Btw sugabelly, i get what you are saying but calm down, gosh. a little overboard don't you think? undecided

yes he did end up wiv aids but at what cost?imagine all the girls he had infected, imagine how many guys these girls had infected, im not sayn fela was right im just sayn a lot of girls not minding the risks and still being with the man,fela a single man is dead now but the virus that came from him to there many girls is prolly still being spread till now almost ten years after his death, that is my stance against dem gurls
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 1:52am On Apr 27, 2008
I say the blame should be on all of them. all this "lets just blame the girls" bullshit is pathetic.

Like i said he's NOT the only Nigerian musician with groupies. He needs to be smart and deal with these vuktures. Until then they are all pitiful
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2008
No one is putting the blames on just the girls, yea 2face is stupid too.

Why don't you look at this issue from mothers point of view, the girl will always be the one at fault.

My mom always says this, it's easy for a man to move/leave like nothing ever happen, start a new family some where else, but for a female it's different.

Why do you think it easier for single dad to settle down than the single moms
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 27, 2008
Did he stop them from using protection

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME

Last time I checked, WHO had the p enis? If a man does not want you to put a condom on his p enis, it is pretty hard to accomplish it you know. Men have to be ERECT. And unless you're going to shove a thin rod down his p enis to make him so, I don't know how you're going to rape a man or get him to wear a condom that he has made clear that he doesn't want to wear. Besides what with people passing laws like the one in Anambra and Nigeria's all-too-shaky health system, birth control isn't all that readily available. And TuFace is not a child. Just as you say the girls should have been worried about getting pregnant, he too should have been worried about getting them pregnant.

No one said you should support everything to do with your gender. YOU just happen to support the wrong thing. Probably because you've been brainwashed by the sexist bullshit that people having been spouting for decades.

LUCABRASI: Just because the girls are the ones left holding the can and TuFace has the ability to walk free if he so chooses does NOT absolve him from guilt. Otherwise, no woman should trust any man because they've all got the ability to walk away at any moment. TuFace is a grown ass man and he needs to take some responsibility for his actions. Is he trying to say that he doesn't know where babies come from? Is he trying to say that he doesn't know what it means to be the father of a child, talk less of multiple children

TuFace knew perfectly well what he was doing, and he is JUST AS GUILTY, and probably more to blame. Noone knows what he told these girls. The only reason we're finding out is because they're all pregnant. And they're all pregnant at the same time, or at least most of them were. Meaning he could just as easily have told each one that he was done with the other and no one would be the wiser.

It wasn't until they[b] ALL [/b]started to SHOW that everyone realised what was going on. Maybe at least one babe knew, but who doesn't want to hold on to her man?

Please. There exist in this world desperate men as well as desperate women. Not everyone is one of them. WHO doesn't want the father of their child to be around to raise it? WHO Tell me, which of you will give up your husbands without a fight?

And now you turn around to call girls whose collective boyfriend cheated and lied to them all sluts. And don't tell me he didn't, because HE DID AT SOME POINT OR THE OTHER.

It's disgusting. And no darling, I am NOT a hypocrite. I tell it like it is. You don't have to support everything about your gender, but you should attempt to be honest and fair, which you obviously are not.

Touche.

EXTENSION:
Looking at things from a mother's point of view does not resolve anything. A lot of Nigerian mothers think their "wise advice" is protecting their daughters, while it is giving their sons weapons and ammunition to wreak havoc on the lives of other girls elsewhere.

This attitude of "Boys will be Boys" and [b]"Men Cannot Be Liable For Their Actions or Sexual Desires" MUST STOP. [/b]And it is people like YOU that are perpetrating it. How's that for hypocrite?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 2:09am On Apr 27, 2008
Im not a mother so Im not gonna look at it in the point of view of a mother.

Like I said these girls are at fault as well but the truth is Tuface owns his d.ick, he doesnt have to dip it evrywhere. Infact these girls are disgusting and probably have herpes and Lord knows what they are given this dumb dude but he's bloody dumb too for not having standards and common sense

You people should thank your God it's just babies now, very soon it will be green pus instead grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 2:11am On Apr 27, 2008
Bla bla bla. . . .

I really don't care who is to blame. One thing I appreciate about Tuface is the fact that he identifies with these women and accepts responsibility.Not many men will do that.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 2:18am On Apr 27, 2008
I couldn't read what you posted, too long

On the real, you need to chill out becos you are taking this issue to far

Have said it before and I will say it again, i do not care who gets pregnant for 2face next

I dislike when people take other peoples problems then turn it into their own issue

I don't have the stamina to argue tonight especially when the thing is worthless
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 2:19am On Apr 27, 2008
I agree with that at least, Rad. Lol.

But if he's not making these girls take paternity tests then he is truly more than and idiot
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 2:19am On Apr 27, 2008
Well that's their business not ours

ewwwwwwwwwwww @ green peas
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 27, 2008
tRoOE:

I couldn't read what you posted, too long

On the real, you need to chill out because you are taking this issue to far

Have said it before and I will say it again, i do not care who gets pregnant for 2face next

I dislike when people take other peoples problems then turn it into their own issue

I don't have the stamina to argue tonight especially when the thing is worthless

No you read what I said, but you know what I said about you is true.

I am not taking on the issue of who TuFace gets pregnant next. My problem is with you, and everyone else like you that looks at the situation and just flippantly decides that the girls must be sluts and the guy is a stud. That is the problem I have, and it is not just these women's problem it is a problem belonging to all women of the world.

I don't care whether you have the stamina to argue with me. I have said what I meant to say, and you go think about that. Think about it every time you condemn and judge someone in your mind because you think you're too good/righteous/smart/decent/pure etc to be in their situation. Think about it REAL HARD. And pray that you don't have a daughter that ends up in an all too similar situation.

Let those without sin cast the first stone. I'm done.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 2:23am On Apr 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

But if he's not making these girls take paternity tests then he is truly more than and idiot

And you say I complicate matters a lot? wink grin To be honest I doubt if he'll go that far embarassed

How's everythin with u? cheesy kiss
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 2:26am On Apr 27, 2008
Lol it's true. These girls could be carrying Lagbaja's kids and screaming Tuface instead. Lmao grin

all is well, love. missed you. get on more often smiley
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2008
The truth is I didn't not read what you wrote but just glanced through

What is true about it undecided, do you know me or what capable cheesy cheesy cheesy, Nlanders and their silly comments

You have a problem with me? And so, abi does it look like I care undecided

"Pot calling kettle black" were you not not judging 2face undecided in your last 2 posts

Am glad you are done jare, becos am beginning to get bored
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 2:42am On Apr 27, 2008
Tiffy, I feel like complicating this thread now. What d'u think? grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 2:51am On Apr 27, 2008
@sugabelly as for me personally im not standing up for 2face,its a fact everybody agrees with that he is irresponsible and bla bla bla,but the thing is that if a grown ass gurl is with an irresponsible guy who wants to sleep wid you without protection,you need to protect yourself and not being start struck even on the bed or whereever and make him use protection,especially knowing his reputation with girls,of course he is to blame as well but then the girls were equally guilt if not more guilty because they allowed him,there are some of the girls who have more than one kid for him showing how desperate they are, a guy that is irresponsible after having a baby for him,will manufacturing more babies set him straight??

2face is not dangote or mike adenuga,so even if half the babies are not his,i frankly think he doesnt give a hoot about paternity test,they r not staying with him,he doesnt have to clean their poo or hear them scream,and as far as he is concerned in his warped thinking he is catching his trips and the girls can start pushing the buggies,i v seen an interview where he was asked and he said smthing along the lines that "somebody dey do me"if tht is not being flippant,i dont know what is,im not concerned about 2face because he is not complaining or about the girls because they believe having a baby is the ultimate 2face memorabilia(remember nicholas cage and elvis presley's daughter)im concerned about the children because they never asked to be put in this mess by a bunch of slutty mums and irresponsible dad
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tpia: 4:45am On Apr 27, 2008
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by debosky(m): 4:50am On Apr 27, 2008
abeg leave my 2baba (more like 7baba now grin grin grin)

He does have a great deal of responsibility in this matter, but he is not the only 'star' having multiple sexual partners, either he is silly and not using protection, or the ladies are sabotaging his protection or intentionally getting pregnant for him. tongue

The women should not be called 'sluts' or 'whores' but it is possible that some of them are highly naive - thinking getting pregnant would make them the 'one' with 2face or that it would be a ticket out of relative poverty/obscurity. . .who knows.

How are the babies affecting 2face's 'reputation' - I listen to his music, but I do not look to any 'stars' for moral direction, they do their thing and I do mine.

It isn't a good trend, no doubt about it, but he may simply have been unlucky with these pregnancies, I'm sure he's not the most promiscuous of the musicians around. . .remember Fela wink
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Eclairs: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2008
not again!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by yongbabe(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2008
@ sugabelly

girl chill, i do agree with u on some points.
No one knows what lies n promises 2baba filled their ears with.
But for some of them dis is the 2nd time gettin pregnant for him.
like the saying goes " fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me".
they should be wiser now. It dosent take a very intelligent mind to figure out that 2face is very Promiscuos.
So y keep openin ur legs for some1 u know is definatly cheating on u??
And probably a breadin grond for STD'S??

In my opinion both parties are to balme, they should know betta.

but Sugabelly calm down, i do get ur point though wink
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2008
debosky:

I'm sure he's not the most promiscuous of the musicians around. . .remember Fela wink

When you begin to compare someone with Fela then there's little or nothing to hope for again.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2008
pls what is wrong with fela??r u saying he had no hope because he had many wives
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by seunfunmi4(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2008
He's got a talent which i feel he's displaying.

All the ladies that sleep with tuface wants is fame.They believe having a child for him will make them famous

Rubbish of the highest order
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by kech(f): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2008
Na wah!! I no fit laugh. TUFACE!!!, TUFACE!!!, heheeehhh!!!, Abegi ooooh, all these condom companies need to start making "custom made" condoms for him cos e be like say him size no dey market. I refuse to believe he doesn't use a condom, with all these drama going on? Tuface please, for the meantime (b4 ur size commot for market), use nylon bag or better still staple that your kiniko to your lap, angry angry What a mess!! I'm so disgusted.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2008
They all want a piece of him and since our bros is not ready to settle down and obviously has not emotionally CUT off from his exes the babies will continue to roll.

I suspect some of these pregnancies were not accidents, it may just be the 'age-old' trick a man with a baby and trap him to stay.

Besides if he didnt use a condom did none of these educated ladies never hear of contraceptives, u know the PILL,DIAPHRAGM,IUD, FEMALE CONDOM? angry

and sugabelly with all the adverts on safe sex and stop AIDS hasnt enough been said about without CONDOM I NO DO!

Abeg STD's no dey show for face even if na fine bobo grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2008
salsera:

Besides if he didnt use a condom did none of these educated ladies never hear of contraceptives, u know the PILL,DIAPHRAGM,IUD, FEMALE CONDOM? angry

They're not the ones losing money to cater for babies so whyn would they want to get protection. He's the one that should protect himself from these "girls"

as for iud, pill, yada, what country do you think these people are in sef? IUD ko, copper wire ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter / Mr Eazi's "Life Is Eazi" Concert In London (Photos) / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.