Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20029 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2008
seunfunmi4:

He's got a talent which i feel he's displaying.

All the ladies that sleep with tuface wants is fame.They believe having a child for him will make them famous Rubbish of the highest order
Abi oh but their plans are working out for them

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by SweetT1: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2008
The guy is an idiot, what kinda example is that. Is not even known internationally yet and he has surpass Busta rhymes in making babies. Tuface get your sh*t together, your music is not always going to sell. Quit creating problems for yourself.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
his_grace 
simply means women are fools.
"Some" women angry angry

@Sweet T

Calm your  nerves down, and abeg leave him alone jare
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2008
I heard she lost the pregnancy. What happened you info-maniacs?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2008
Annie is the lady you are talking about, but she's not the one we are talking about.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Radiant(f): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2008
Lol. . .too many names indeed.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 28, 2008
I blame the women that laydown under him
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Emad(f): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2008
I hope 7 baba is building a campus because a house will not be enough for his children
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Ajebota(f): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
afta singin "i cant believe shez stil la virgin, " inyamah lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 1:49am On Apr 29, 2008
Abeg it is not by force to post a comment if you've got nothing better to say

@ topic
The new gist cheesy cheesy
Have said it before that all these pregnancies thing were intentional angry angry
I wish all the babies mama(s) luck beos they really need it grin grin

Well, attempts to persuade the babes to get rid of the ‘unwanted’ pregnancies have hit the brickwall as the babes insist that even if the musician is not ready to take responsibility, they are okay bearing the children for him, believing that God will take care of them. There is a heavy price to pay for stardom.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ztyle(m): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2008
@OT
TRooE wats up?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by trendy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
this guy prick need deliverance
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
the guys prick doesnt need deliverance,its the girls that need deliverance because its wickedness to bring an innocent child into that hot nigeria just because u want to hook a guy,why cant they go to a babalawo for love potion or somethn else instead of using the children thats why GOD made some girls barren because he knows what they wud have done
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2008
lucabrasi:

the guys prick doesnt need deliverance,its the girls that need deliverance because its wickedness to bring an innocent child into that hot nigeria just because u want to hook a guy,why can't they go to a babalawo for love potion or somethn else instead of using the children thats why GOD made some girls barren because he knows what they would have done
That's what I don't understand oh, all because of their selfishness
Poor children who has done nothing wrong will have to suffer for their mothers consequences

Lmfao babalawo you are joking right, people like 2face are Untouchable nor will the juju work on him jare. it's like playing wiith fire tongue
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Njoy1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

Poor children who has done nothing wrong will have to suffer for their mothers consequences

Lmfao babalawo you are joking right, people like 2face are Untouchable nor will the juju work on him jare. it's like playing wiith fire tongue

So every child that is born in Nigeria surfers? Please answer the question -

lucabrasi:

the guys prick doesnt need deliverance,its the girls that need deliverance because its wickedness to bring an innocent child into that hot nigeria just because u want to hook a guy,why can't they go to a babalawo for love potion or somethn else instead of using the children thats why GOD made some girls barren because he knows what they would have done

Funny - so - the fact that Nigeria is hot now is a determinant in wether a child should be born or not?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
N-joy:

First of all, stop jumping into conclusion
We are not talking about "every child" but just 2face children
And yes they may/not suffer down the line, because the times will come whne 2face will not be able to pay 10 kids sch fees and let’s forget about the higher institutions.
And all this ladies having 2face babies are not really financially stabled, expect maybe pedro Adeiyi

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

well from what we see of the nollywood movies,they can expend their energies looking for a babalawo to sort them out abi lol

N-joy:

Funny - so - the fact that Nigeria is hot now is a determinant in wether a child should be born or not?

like tRo0E said,not every child but the ones from 2 face,and lets be real here is 2face that financially solid that we are 100% sure he can afford to take care of these children?what is he worth, at least he is not richer than m.k.o abiola abi, apart from the first 3/4 wives from m.k.o abiola and their children,go and see how the rest are suffering i know at least 5 personally some hustling in uk and one i used to know in nigeria fending for themselves if that can happen in abiola's case who is 2face?
when i said nigeria is hot i meant it figuratively,as in hot, i.e suffering ,stress e.t.c
even the pero adeniyi self i know the father inside out and know their house,we even attend the same church and it ll get to a stage she will be responsible for herself and her babies, no matter how beautiful she thinks she is i only pray the guy marries her because if he doesnt every guy in nigeria who knows 2face will know the gurl is his ex thereby most guys wont want to go out with her,also which correct guy wants to start the drama of taking care of another man's children under his roof even if they are financially sorted?/stop looking at just the periphery and look at the indepht consequences go and check the post on the romance section about evans enwerem s burial and how his family messed up his burial and you ll see some downside of polygamy or multiple children
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ lucabrasi
Good job jare you said it all
People have no idea how expensive it is to provide for just one child, but in this case we are talking over 6 kids.
I pray 2face marries her oh, judging from the interview she had on www.naijarules.com
Well Pedro might do fine without 2face, she has a good job as a professional make up artiste, and her father money cheesy cheesy
But as for the other girl hmmmmmm only time will time
One is a video girl
2nd lady is just a normal street girl still leaving with her parents
Don’t know about the other ladies

This is a lesson to those females that think trapping a guy down with a baby will make him(guys) stay or marry them
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
@trooe
i withdraw some my comments about the gurl abi na woman,i didnt know her case was that serious,guessing she will be like 3osmthn now, the father is a liberal man sha and if her mum is the first wife then no wonder she ended up with 2face.

its gotten to a stage where she s saying innocent bought me this dress in portugal lmao,na wa o thank GOD im not a gurl even if u have to marry a musician at least let it be a correct one like them p square or d banj ,

This is a lesson to those females that think trapping a guy down with a baby will make him(guys) stay or marry them

yes o,and also a lesson to girls that get carried away with african queen or when 2face or any musician is on stage"THE TRACK WAS NOT DEDICATED TO YOU,STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES!!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2008
lucabrasi:

@trooe
i withdraw some my comments about the girl abi na woman,i didnt know her case was that serious,guessing she will be like 3osmthn now, the father is a liberal man sha and if her mum is the first wife then no wonder she ended up with 2face.

its gotten to a stage where she s saying innocent bought me this dress in portugal lmao,na wa o thank GOD im not a girl even if u have to marry a musician at least let it be a correct one like them p square or d banj ,

yes o,and also a lesson to girls that get carried away with african queen or when 2face or any musician is on stage"THE TRACK WAS NOT DEDICATED TO YOU,STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES!!

When I read that particular comment, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or feel pity for here
He bought her a transparent dress and she's happy/ proud about it
I felt ashamed as a woman just reading the interview, come on love can not be that blind and make people act stupid

She is a full grown women who can differentia right from wrong but she just decided not to use her commonsense.
In fact her father has ever right to be embarrassed by her action, she said it herself that he does not support the relationship

lmfao yes oh since that song came out most ladies have been going kolo
You need to see how ladies act wide when African queen is played at the parties, you will think 2face is the only man on the planet

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by clareomiz(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2008
If this is true then tubaba has the libido of a horse! he simply cant zip up! who knows perhaps he may have contracted STDS? perhaps??
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2008
If he contract STD, it is none of your business, abi na your d ick wink
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

When I read that particular comment, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or feel pity for here
He bought her a transparent dress and she's happy/ proud about it
I felt ashamed as a woman just reading the interview, come on love can not be that blind and make people act stupid

She is a full grown women who can differentia right from wrong but she just decided not to use her commonsense.
In fact her father has ever right to be embarrassed by her action, she said it herself that he does not support the relationship

lmfao yes oh since that song came out most ladies have been going kolo
You need to see how ladies act wide when African queen is played at the parties, you will think 2face is the only man on the planet

if you know her dad,im sure he wouldnt approve of it, and also im not sure but i dont think the man realli sends the older ones that much because i know 2 of his sons in london too more or less hustling considering their father's status.

lol yes o and after listening to the song any one night stand or groupie that has ever been involved with the guy will start fooling themselves"he wrote that song while we were together lol"

clareomiz:

If this is true then tubaba has the libido of a horse! he simply can't zip up! who knows perhaps he may have contracted STDS? perhaps??

is he the only one with the libido of a horse?nobody is even telling him to zip up if he likes he can even go pantless or go fela way but t least use protection, when we r looking for bad examples u know fela comes to most nigerians mouths but in spite ofthe many wives dyu know that even the great womaniser fela didnt have more than 7 or so children?anything he likes let him have i thank GOD that my remaining unmarried sister is within my watch here in uk andthey never born her well,when 2face sees all the boys in my family he wont come back the next day grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 3:28am On Apr 30, 2008
lucabrasi:

if you know her dad,im sure he wouldnt approve of it, and also im not sure but i don't think the man realli sends the older ones that much because i know 2 of his sons in london too more or less hustling considering their father's status.

lol yes o and after listening to the song any one night stand or groupie that has ever been involved with the guy will start fooling themselves"he wrote that song while we were together lol"

Eya I like that type of father jare, just like my guy father told him.that him & his sibling shouldn't put their mind and see on his wealth becos his money are for his grand children. i laugh tire cheesy cheesy :Dbut really am glad his making them be a better person for themselves becos they will all benefit from it.

I can only imagine how many groupies has claimed they were there when 2face wrote the song. Poor ladies he probably said my dear I wrote this special song for only you just to express how much I LOVE YOU, lol. Typical Naija guy and their sweet time cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2008
lucabrasi:

if you know her dad,im sure he wouldnt approve of it, and also im not sure but i don't think the man realli sends the older ones that much because i know 2 of his sons in london too more or less hustling considering their father's status.

is he the only one with the libido of a horse?nobody is even telling him to zip up if he likes he can even go pantless or go fela way but t least use protection, when we r looking for bad examples u know fela comes to most nigerians mouths but in spite ofthe many wives dyu know that even the great womaniser fela didnt have more than 7 or so children?anything he likes let him have i thank GOD that my remaining unmarried sister is within my watch here in uk andthey never born her well,when 2face sees all the boys in my family he wont come back the next day grin

LMAO, thumbs up Lucabrasi.

Is it this same S*X? Tubaba just can't get enough, I wonder o and the girls giving it i say, foolish.

Populating the black race, small time now we go reach China level.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
I heard Pedro has given birth but am not sure how true it is grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 4:13am On May 01, 2008
aysometin:

LMAO, thumbs up Lucabrasi.

Is it this same S*X? Tubaba just can't get enough, I wonder o and the girls giving it i say, foolish.

Populating the black race, small time now we go reach China level.

yes o, lol
tRoOE:

I heard Pedro has given birth but am not sure how true it is grin

another one??lol
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ndumart: 10:35am On May 01, 2008
Tuface must be a he-goat for fathering many children from different ladies outside wedlock. Is that what been a superstar is? and what happened to condoms? Thats the height of irresponsibility.

Infact the blame should be on the shameless girls who open their legs for hims knowing his pedigree with ladies and still allow him make love to them without condom.

I only hope the guy has not contracted STDs and only trying to spread it across the ladies since he believes Nothing dey happen.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2008
@lucabrasi
No Twins, that makes 3 children from her side for 2face grin grin

@ndumart
Hypocrite, do you want to tell me that you always use protection all the time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, plz stop acting all holy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2008
@D-reloaded

Excuse me!
haba!
its Nigeria not some remote country at the backside of nowhere
we perform heart surgeries, separate siamese twins and liver kidney transplants RIGHT HERE
So finding suitable contraceptives is VERY POSSIBLE AND AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:24am On May 02, 2008
salsera:

@D-reloaded

Excuse me!
haba!
its Nigeria not some remote country at the backside of nowhere
we perform heart surgeries, separate siamese twins and liver kidney transplants RIGHT HERE
So finding suitable contraceptives is VERY POSSIBLE AND AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks,enuff said

tRoOE:

@lucabrasi
No Twins, that makes 3 children from her side for 2face grin grin

@ndumart
Hypocrite, do you want to tell me that you always use protection all the time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, plz stop acting all holy

hmmn, with the signs im seeing 15/17 yrs from now im moving to ibadan or my village because i wont let any child who didnt have fatherly love and care transfer his agression on me when i wasnt the one that caused the problem,
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Abdogood(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2008
He 2face continue to impregrant each gal evry day, there are still much more gals dat will still open their leg for him, for the seek of bearing his surname. Don't blame him, blame dem. abi dem no know say hin don marry b4 deir open 4ram. As long he fit take of the children, make hin "CARRY GO". Actually dat one na hin new video. I think He knws what He's doin. Abi una 4get sey no body holy pass. Make hin keep on rock, make hin dey point n kill dey carry dey go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Veteran Actor, Saint Obi, Is A Year Older Today. / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Wows As She Steps Out In Style To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.