Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? (3616 Views)

Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Toolz,Banky W And Others At Michael Demuren Wedding In Dubai Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Nobody: 3:50am On May 23, 2013

Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by jeffizy(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2013
That is monkey W i see up there.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by GraceBestowed(f): 6:18am On May 23, 2013
jeffizy: That is monkey W i see up there.

LooooooooooooooooooL!!! Nairaland, you people will not kill me!!!
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 23, 2013
His sister.
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2013
mind d way u spoil my broda's name o.. @Op Abeg wu b dat ashi?
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2013
na one ashy wey him jam for u.s.
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by AbuMikey(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2013
All I know is dat the stripper is an ASHAWO
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by nellaluv(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2013
You are right , dats not banky w, but monkey w. Banky w doesn't wear matchy matchy outfit. He's a big boy you knw cool
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Dovahkiin(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2013
looks like dj kay slay
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by daviide: 12:43pm On May 23, 2013
hi 5!! I think say na only me knw cheesy buh wait oh dat gurl is my neighbor
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by goldfish80(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2013
Why is the monkey W guy putting on rose tinted-shades indoors?
Is he blind? undecided
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Shugamania(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2013

grin grin grin

@Op, u no well o. See as u dey drag Banky rep for mud.
cheesy
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by babsjnr(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2013
that's not banky w
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2013
Ol boy dat na yansh of life. Gbabe.
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by jeffizy(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2013
U wan spoil banky's rep shey?
The dude up there has his table cover on. Dayuum!!
Re: Banky W And ..... Guess Who The Stripper Is????? by jeffizy(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2013
Omavik: mind d way u spoil my broda's name o.. @Op Abeg wu b dat ashi?
Omavik Wellington.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son / 23 Popular Nigerians Who Went To The University Of Lagos (photos) / Wow! Bankyw's Wife, Adesua Is Heavily Pregnant 2 Years After Marriage. Niger....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.