Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones (52893 Views)

Install The BBM App On Unsupported Android Devices / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by sunniest(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2013
hey! whatsapp fans you can now use whatsapp on all series of nokia x2's-1-2-5 and 200 e.t.c i gat the tricks, it rocks! contact me if you want email:djsunniest@gmail.
com or 08075259453 for details.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by Nobody: 8:39am On May 23, 2013
Why not drop it here for d benefit of all.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2013
Save us the stress and write it here.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by janeypearls(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2013
Just write it here pls.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by gametalk: 9:35am On May 23, 2013
Hey Fellas, Watsapp cant work on any phone that is not compatible.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by vizboy(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2013
gametalk: Hey Fellas, Watsapp cant work on any phone that is not compatible.
my guy he dey work fine. I dey use am for my x2-05 which is not compatible.

Here are the steps and process.

1. Look for any x2 or c3 that is compatible with whatsapp download the appilication[s40] version.

2. Insert your memory card in the phone. Copy and save it

3.insert the memory card in your phone which is not compatible with whatsapp. Open it and you will be able to register. Dont transfer to phone memory

It works fine for me
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2013
vizboy: my guy he dey work fine. I dey use am for my x2-05 which is not compatible.

1. Look for any x2 or c3 that is compatible with whatsapp download the appilication[s40] version.

3.insert the memory card in your phone which is not compatible with whatsapp. Open it and you will be able to register. Dont transfer to phone memory

It works fine for me
wow. . Gonna give that a try. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by sunniest(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2013
vizboy: my guy he dey work fine. I dey use am for my x2-05 which is not compatible.

It works fine for me
vizboy has said it all but step2:dn't copy just move it to ya mcard.
if it still not supported, just go ahead and update d version it work very fine
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by chineduace(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2013
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by Hackomania(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
http://echo.com.ng/2013/howto-download-whatsapp-dual-sim-nokia-phones/ has a link to the one you can download and the steps to install (already described in this thread anyway)
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones by Bernardinho(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
how can i copy it on my symbian that is not supported

(1) (Reply)

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.