Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death (1206 Views)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her / Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death by ossy10: 9:09am On May 23, 2013
Akolade Arowolo, the man that killed his banker wife, titilayo, has narrated that he did not actually kill his wife.
According to him, his wife slapped him and was coming with a knife to kill him. So he has no option than to defend himself. According to him, he love his wife so much and he never intended to kill her, but he did that out of self-defence. He also said that he sustained several inruries trying to save her life, and that he even jumped out of a four story bulding, and sustained some injuries.
SO THE QUESTION IS, IS SELF-DEFENCE AN OFFENCE?
posted by: www.nollywoodsecret.com

please LIKE our page on facebook@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
.do you know that nollywood secrets are been exposed everyday. LIKE this page and get all the latest gists, gossips as well as the untold secrets of the nigerian entertainment industry...DO YOU KNOW THAT NOLLYWOOD ACTORS SLEEP WITH ACTRESSES AT FILM SITES, DO YOU KNOW THAT MOST ACTORS AND ACTRESSES IN NOLLYWOOD ARE GAYS AND LESBIANS..SO MANY SECRETS ARE BEING REVEALED EVERYDAY...LIKE THIS PAGE AND GET ALL THE GISTS@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses

Re: Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2013
This man thinks we're fools. So, his wife butchered herself?
Re: Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death by Nobody: 10:18am On May 23, 2013
This guy no even sabi lie sef! Guy, go back to ur lying school and learn more...
Re: Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death by Nobody: 11:35am On May 23, 2013
So, this guy is still lying years after Titi's death? And to think he maintains the old line of ''she butchered herself'' gives me the feeling he isn't contrite/remorseful. This is really disturbing. sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Banky W, 2face Idibia Spotted With Ebenezer Obey / Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Opens Luxury Boutique In Lekki, Lagos Pictures / Is Rukky Sandra Getting Married? [CHECK HER Tweets]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.