Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister (24439 Views)

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / 18+ Only : Have You Seen This Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Getting Fucke*d By A Dog? / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Lepatohset(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

dnt b so dramatic nau wink
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Ibraheem247(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2013
Datz 2 bad of u
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by UyiIredia(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2013
She gatz the b00bs but the face doesn't cut it.
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by yertyr(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
Father, I rebuke, I bind, I destroy chei!!! Chei!!!
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Jessicavizzy(f): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mcleo007: God bless Bussty women. They rock my world! smiley cool
Biko, is dis wat u call Busty?..madear dat tin dere is overload!.
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why una dey react like this. She didnt create herself

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nosgidi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hahahahaha....."Lie of life."
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by adewasco2k(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
OGANIGWUE!!! Breast of life!!! Nigerian Milk industry will wreck, we need to sponsor this biz sad

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by dplomaticVal: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
VENOMOUS BREAŠT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Na so una won kill son of man for nl.
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by free2ryhme: 3:06am On Sep 05, 2013
ItsModella:

you know deep down in your mind you envy her and desire to be like her

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

you know deep down in your mind you envy her and desire to be like her

*yawns* and your point is? undecided
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Oluschenco(m): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Take it outside... - basket!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Cestmoi1(f): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2013
This pic was circulating around sometimes ago.The lady warned people and bloggers to stop passing it around because people were making jest of her and she was having a hard time from her family castigating her on why her face was all over the social media sites.Don't know how it died down sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by carzola(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Choi... Gosh!... Dah... Hmmmmmm!... If i ever come across that girl i wouldnt leave her till she bless me..
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by greenhope(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2013
lol
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2013
I need her phone number, at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Coldfeet(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
People will just hate people that have what they can't have! This life sef na wa!! Oya make all of una start to dey donate for her make she go do bwest reduction na? Becos no amount of exercise can reduce that thing God bestowed on her! Abi make she go kill herself ni? Big yansh no be load na big bwestie come be load abi pesin weh carry am tell una say the tin heavy? **but its BIG sha**

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by nyce03(f): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
That lady is not cozy's Sis, she was my frnd in secondary schl and she stays besides my aus,dnt knw why pple are behaving dis way, someone saved dt pics frm her dp and since den they've been posting it on social netwrks, is it her fault that she's bursty, d girl as been passing thru a whole lot of wahala before of dis yeye pple.
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by ukemilia(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jesus wept
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by pinky21(f): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked warris dis? Dey re b shocked :obsy. She is blessed among women

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by kayClt(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yekpa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by 2shade(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na her bobi she go dey use fight
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Haywhymido(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dovahkiin: cheiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin i wan carry this kin bossom do
u fit use am do pillow - natural pillow 4 dat mata.
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Cwhite: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na family heritage? grin
Re: Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lepatohset: I hrd shes d elder sis of Cossy.

Mehn! If i b like dis i will ova hate mysef.
#teamLepatohset

With yours like #10naira agbalumo!! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Davido Climbs From No. 37 To No. 28 On American Billboard Charts / Bbnaija's Bambam Rocks Massive Cleavage-baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.