Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One (1808 Views)

If You Are Thinking Of Starting Up A Networking Business Then This Is A Must! / You Need Money For Business Then Read This / Want To Start A Good Business? Then Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by dontecrosofiso(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2013
Acctually i thought is hard to fine some sincere Nigerians doing any online business,until i came across this man called(MICHEAL AGUZIE)i was going tru some business as usual,then i found his links concerning this online stuff.He was advicing us to watch the 25mns video which i did,i was so convinced in my spirit do u know why?because iam a christian that acted my things according to Gods word,i believed my God that he will never lead me astray.After that,i gave him a call which my spirit also accept his voice,he now gave to me the whiteman skype ID we talk together,the following day i payin the money,which is 29US DOLLARS just lastweek wenesday 15/05/2013.Pls if u are interested,dont register but until u are tru watching the video.I based my business on sincerity and transpiracy because i dont know what i will become tomorrow,i might be the president tomorrow.How i wish those that bought COWS from me the other time i place it here can testify,my fellow nairalanders,this business is new even in AMERICA,it is just 6weeks now.And they promise to come down to NIGERIA to open an office just like FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT(FLP) in LAGOS and ABUJA,which MICHEAL and I will head the office Respectively.pls those that are looking for genued online business should consider this particular one because they are coming to change our lives in so many ways.LASTLY,do u know why is called online business?because the company is not here in NIGERIA,you see selling recharge cards too are MLM,because u have to sell more of the cards to earn profit.(DO U KNOW PEOPLE SELLING RECHARGE CARDS NEED TO SELL UP TO 10,000 NAIRA,BEFORE EARNING 500 NAIRA?)Pls dont be like doubting THOMAS in in the BIBLE.Act now so that we can change our struggling,suffering and the lives of our love ones in JESUS NAME,AMEN.MY NAME REMAIN YUSUF AUDU MUSA,08068085145.THIS IS THE LINK----http://xplocial.com/video.php?id=AAANDRAWUS1010,i wish us GOODLUCK IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by Lawmann: 11:48am On May 23, 2013
You must be a dangerous person.i can see you are desperate.i cant do business with you.stop calling the name of Jesus in your business.many have used that to confuse people.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by dontecrosofiso(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2013
Lawmann: You must be a dangerous person.i can see you are desperate.i cant do business with you.stop calling the name of Jesus in your business.many have used that to confuse people.
hello mr lawmann,why are u calling me dangerous person?u have not even know who iam,u also cal me a desperate person,did i asked u to give me ur money?u see dats y some of us wil be wondering things are hard for us.me iam child of GOD u dnt cal me names of somtin dat u did not even know about.i believe u didnt watch that video that was y u are calling me names,i have forgiven u and i also pray for God to forgive u and to open your eye to see the trully people that wil change your life even without u doing this xplocial business,thkn u.
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by dontecrosofiso(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2013
Mr lawmann,i hope u can remember when GNLD and FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT(FLP)came to Nigeria,that was exactly what some people are saying about them.But what about now? is it because i wrote it on social media like NAIRALAND?no problem,but please dont forget the name of this company and im begging u with the name of the god u served that,when(XPLOCIAL NIGERIA INFORMATION GROUP)hit nigeria economy and start providing jobs for nigerians,pls and pls come out and opololgies publicly.My fellow NAIRALANDERS,dont be discourage with this kind of people that never bring out a good solution,instead they will discourage u, what is 29dollars?is 4,350 naira.On a good day i can give out more than this money to a fellow or girlfriend without any profit,and this 29dollars u are paying it direct to the company,and when u wil recieve your commission every monday,they wil pay it directly to your local bank acct,but somebody that does not even watch the videos started calling me names,sha,i have forgiving u.
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by Jbrain88: 2:21pm On May 23, 2013
Skynett: Do you think that MLM works in Nigeria though it may be working for others but it has not worked for me I have tried like 3 to 4 different Network marketing but till today I am yet to make a dime or maybe I do not understand the concept. To browse the internet for free, make money online, watch DSTV for free etc log on to www.nairaclass.com
,hmm,guy u ar jst so funny,so u knw all dis diff makin money online and u ar stil afta plp 3k,ha guy only jst in2 two of d biz u listed in ur site u wil b a close to dangote b4 1mnth,if u ar realy kind n want to help ur country y nt give out some 4 free nt all,dnt make us feel u ar jst a marketer.wat is 3k 2u wen u knw al dis. Jst talkin sha o.
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by Dfrenzy(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2013
Hi people, if you seriously and honestly want to start making good money online in Nigeria, visit www.ehismart..com. Thank you
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by dontecrosofiso(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2013
Skynett: Do you think that MLM works in Nigeria though it may be working for others but it has not worked for me I have tried like 3 to 4 different Network marketing but till today I am yet to make a dime or maybe I do not understand the concept. To browse the internet for free, make money online, watch DSTV for free etc log on to www.nairaclass.com
thank u sir for your comment,to be sincere MLM is still working in Nigeria but just as u said,maybe u do not understand. Sincerely it works because i have 2 of friends that are now driven toyota 2013 model because of forever living product(FLP)but mind u im not promoting them here because iam not their member,i ones invited to their own group called(FAST TRACK)Any car u see with this sticker,the person is fast track member,i wanted to joing but the money was too much to me,is about 150,000 naira and u will have to refer 4 person with the same amount pla pla pla----But our own is not MLM,is called online business.IT is leveraging,where u wil register first,then bring 4 person to register under u,ones u have register your 4persons,u wil start collecting your weekly commission on evry monday-monday to your local bank acct.Then those 4 person too have to bring their each 4 person in other to get their own commission,by doing this,the first person wil be having more of the commission due to the increased of the downlines,likewise evrybody that register and bring in people.BENEFITS;as registered members,u are entitle to have 50%discount on all of their investment such as----(1)shoopings(2)tourism;evrything concerning the trip is paid for u as a member ones u have 150 person regisreing under u,such as cruise ship,hotel,resturant and many more.PLS ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD PLS WATCH THE 25MINUTES VIDEO FOR MORE CLARIFICATIONS,then cal me if u are ready for payment.NB pls note that u are not paying to my bank account, but to XPLOCIAL GROUP OF COMPANY,ones again thank u for your time.08068085145
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2013
dontecrosofiso: thank u sir for your comment,to be sincere MLM is still working in Nigeria but just as u said,maybe u do not understand. Sincerely it works because i have 2 of friends that are now driven toyota 2013 model because of forever living product(FLP)but mind u im not promoting them here because iam not their member,i ones invited to their own group called(FAST TRACK)Any car u see with this sticker,the person is fast track member,i wanted to joing but the money was too much to me,is about 150,000 naira and u will have to refer 4 person with the same amount pla pla pla----But our own is not MLM,is called online business.IT is leveraging,where u wil register first,then bring 4 person to register under u,ones u have register your 4persons,u wil start collecting your weekly commission on evry monday-monday to your local bank acct.Then those 4 person too have to bring their each 4 person in other to get their own commission,by doing this,the first person wil be having more of the commission due to the increased of the downlines,likewise evrybody that register and bring in people.BENEFITS;as registered members,u are entitle to have 50%discount on all of their investment such as----(1)shoopings(2)tourism;evrything concerning the trip is paid for u as a member ones u have 150 person regisreing under u,such as cruise ship,hotel,resturant and many more.PLS ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD PLS WATCH THE 25MINUTES VIDEO FOR MORE CLARIFICATIONS,then cal me if u are ready for payment.NB pls note that u are not paying to my bank account, but to XPLOCIAL GROUP OF COMPANY,ones again thank u for your time.08068085145
Dfrenzy: Hi people, if you seriously and honestly want to start making good money online in Nigeria, visit www.ehismart..com. Thank you
Jbrain88: ,hmm,guy u ar jst so funny,so u knw all dis diff makin money online and u ar stil afta plp 3k,ha guy only jst in2 two of d biz u listed in ur site u wil b a close to dangote b4 1mnth,if u ar realy kind n want to help ur country y nt give out some 4 free nt all,dnt make us feel u ar jst a marketer.wat is 3k 2u wen u knw al dis. Jst talkin sha o.
dontecrosofiso: Acctually i thought is hard to fine some sincere Nigerians doing any online business,until i came across this man called(MICHEAL AGUZIE)i was going tru some business as usual,then i found his links concerning this online stuff.He was advicing us to watch the 25mns video which i did,i was so convinced in my spirit do u know why?because iam a christian that acted my things according to Gods word,i believed my God that he will never lead me astray.After that,i gave him a call which my spirit also accept his voice,he now gave to me the whiteman skype ID we talk together,the following day i payin the money,which is 29US DOLLARS just lastweek wenesday 15/05/2013.Pls if u are interested,dont register but until u are tru watching the video.I based my business on sincerity and transpiracy because i dont know what i will become tomorrow,i might be the president tomorrow.How i wish those that bought COWS from me the other time i place it here can testify,my fellow nairalanders,this business is new even in AMERICA,it is just 6weeks now.And they promise to come down to NIGERIA to open an office just like FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT(FLP) in LAGOS and ABUJA,which MICHEAL and I will head the office Respectively.pls those that are looking for genued online business should consider this particular one because they are coming to change our lives in so many ways.LASTLY,do u know why is called online business?because the company is not here in NIGERIA,you see selling recharge cards too are MLM,because u have to sell more of the cards to earn profit.(DO U KNOW PEOPLE SELLING RECHARGE CARDS NEED TO SELL UP TO 10,000 NAIRA,BEFORE EARNING 500 NAIRA?)Pls dont be like doubting THOMAS in in the BIBLE.Act now so that we can change our struggling,suffering and the lives of our love ones in JESUS NAME,AMEN.MY NAME REMAIN YUSUF AUDU MUSA,08068085145.THIS IS THE LINK----http://xplocial.com/video.php?id=AAANDRAWUS1010,i wish us GOODLUCK IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
some people have started calling and i wish all of you goodluck.
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by Lawmann: 2:52am On May 24, 2013
Liar
Re: If You Cannot Do This Business,then Forget Looking For One by millhouse: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Someone once said, any business venture that u hear d person calling d name of Jesus more than 3 times , be very careful of such a character.

(1) (Reply)

How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 / Product / How To Access Easy And Fast Loan Without Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.