Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! (11481 Views)

Letter To An Outgoing Corper - Episode 1 / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by UssyFreeesh(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2013
For a principal of a school,it is sometimes very hard to know how best to appreciate corpers who have served under them when they are passing out..

it is easy to think of buying a wall clock,textbooks or even giving out some amount of money to the outgoing corpers in form of gifts.but the big question is,how are you sure that the corpers are satisfied with these gifts you have presented?..

well,in some schools corpers are not even appreciated(sad i will say).But then, what kinds of gift should a school give it outgoing corper as a form of appreciation,and as a corper what would you like to receive as gift from the authorities(or even students) of the school where you served?

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheks01(f): 11:25am On May 23, 2013
We v sent two batches forth where I'm servin. We bought electric mugs 4 d 1st set n gud towel 4 2nd set. 2 me t depends on d available resources

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by MadCow1: 2:47pm On May 23, 2013
A job, appointment letter, retainer letter, MSc sponsorship letter..

6 Likes

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by dewale2k: 2:47pm On May 23, 2013
Employement letter!
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by REVOLUTNIS: 2:49pm On May 23, 2013
Gun will be appreciated
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by YuzedoII: 2:49pm On May 23, 2013
Do you have female students? Nubile, well-formed and mature? Let them "help out" in the Corpers Lodge on the last night of their stay... wink They will remember it more than any gaddem face-cap u want to buy for them! angry Truss me... wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Kings77: 2:51pm On May 23, 2013
A very good job with a very handsome pay + Scholarship for M.Sc
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheggoon(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2013
When i​​ was serving the greatest gift i​​ received from a muslim friend is the BIBLE....i​​ so much appreciate it...i​​ can never forget mohammed for the precious gift..

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by CrazyMan(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Gun will be appreciated
So after spending 4-5years acquiring knowledge in an institution of higher learning, and one year serving your country, all you can wish for is a gun! Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Pray(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2013
2012 Range Rover Vogue
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nten: 3:11pm On May 23, 2013
I think with the unemployment salvo plagueing graduates, what will salvage an outgoing corper is the gift of a job. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by cjprince(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2013
To me, I will say that the best gift for a corper is to buy at least three books that are good to develope a person and some cash for the person's transport back home. But a corper should also make sure that he/she contributes much in the moral values of the students there. I am always proud of where I served because my gud relationship wt pple in d community.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nten: 3:20pm On May 23, 2013
I think with the unemployment salvo plagueing graduates, it is pertinent to note that what will salvage an outgoing corper is the gift of a job.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Cheks01(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2013
U guys r js too funny wit ur comments here. As d op rightfully said some schools n organisations dont giv a thing n most of u r dreamin of range wotever n so on
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Gombs(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2013
I'd like to be appreciated for my efforts in the lives of myy boys (I teach comp sci in govt boys obudu, CRS, will leave june 6th). Monies wud not suffice, neither wud material gift...I want to see their JSCE results an shout WOW!

I wouldn't mind TP fare back to jos sha...lol
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by abatajjvii: 3:27pm On May 23, 2013
Cheg-goon:
When i​​ was serving the greatest gift i​​ received from a muslim friend is the BIBLE....i​​ so much appreciate it...i​​ can never forget mohammed for the precious gift..
Definately U̶̲̥̅̊я life does not represent that of a Christian for a muslim to be buying bible for you. Who is to buy for the other? If not you . Check U̶̲̥̅̊я life.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by albacete(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2013
When i served, guess what i got as a parting gift?

A hand-made fan!
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Deluty997(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2013
they don't even appreciate Corper @ all in dis anambra where I am. All d corpers are just waiting for d glorious day to leave d hell where they don't value education @ all. so sad to be serving here sadthey don't even appreciate Corper @ all in dis anambra where I am. All d corpers are just waiting for d glorious day to leave d hell where they don't value education @ all. so sad to be serving here
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by valicious1(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2013
I waz a very stubborn corper in my dayz, always having fights with my employer( the principal) over d monthly clearance letters, always threatening & swearing to extend my service year (na 6months without pay o) when i was about to pass-out he seriously warned his teachers & students anybody dat gives me 1kobo would face his wrath (i no blame d man sha i waz hardly at my PPA). I no suppose kari last. I sold two 50litres (dats 100L) of d school generator/lister diesel to sum company workers around d area. Am not sure d school still accepts corpers from my ethnicity uptill 2day.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by condralbede(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2013
Deluty997: they don't even appreciate Corper @ all in dis anambra where I am. All d corpers are just waiting for d glorious day to leave d hell where they don't value education @ all. so sad to be serving here sadthey don't even appreciate Corper @ all in dis anambra where I am. All d corpers are just waiting for d glorious day to leave d hell where they don't value education @ all. so sad to be serving here
How on earth wil they appreciate You?You don't even know what you are writting,which school did you even graduate from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by dasparrow: 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
@Post

I would have to say a job or a car or some money for the corper to transport himself/herself back to his/her state of residence.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Azedplus(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2013
Served in Kogi ( koton karfe ) batch b 2011 and was showered with so much gift,infact i displayed 1 in my room now , wall clock. If am asked to make a wish it cant be but a good job
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Vandi2: 5:14pm On May 23, 2013
servin presently in katsina, pop in june 13. Employment, house
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by aminu150(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2013
served in 2011 at one of the old generation banks in abuja. The gift they gave me was of no use to me because they gave me set of cooking pot. I left the pot with my aunt in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by freelinks: 5:51pm On May 23, 2013
I have really not given a thought to it. All I ever anticipate is to get out of this messed up abia ASAP. Let them hold their gifts.
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Davee222(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2013
Maybe employment letter will do, or scholarship for M.sc
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by penzino(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2013
I dnt gve a F, I just wanna leave this useless, godd..am taraba state....... They dnt appreciate corps members, so y shld I care.. Thank God the crisis in wukari hav prevented posting to dis place... Them go hear weeeeeen, shey dem dey use corpers anyhow. Principals go carry chalk dis time....

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by ygenius: 6:25pm On May 23, 2013
durex or golden circle for protection against all evil in calabar
Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2013
CrazyMan:
So after spending 4-5years acquiring knowledge in an institution of higher learning, and one year serving your country, all you can wish for is a gun! Shame on you.
d guy was kidin take it easy

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by moneyhungry(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2013
Vandi2: servin presently in katsina, pop in june 13. Employment, house
is it a private p.o.p?
cuz d general p.o.p is on 6th boy.

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! by fubbyy(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2013
freelinks: I have really not given a thought to it. All I ever anticipate is to get out of this messed up abia ASAP. Let them hold their gifts.
after few months of leaving the messed up abia you will still come here and wish you could serve again

It seems y'all hate it when serving and love it after serving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Can I Get A Job Without NYSC Certificate? / Corpers Lodge In Lagos State / SOKOTO Batch B15 Corp Members Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.