Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Corper Kidnapped @ Ahoada And Released After Five Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Kidnapped @ Ahoada And Released After Five Days (523 Views)

Mummy Just Five Days / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / Your Fiance/Fiancee Is HIV Positive; It's Five Days To Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Kidnapped @ Ahoada And Released After Five Days by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2013
NLders... please follow me and thank God for the life of my friend that was kidnapped 5days ago in Ahoada, Rivers state where he is serving is country. He's meant to pass out next month but some youths decided to cash in on him. He was whisked away from the corpers lodge where he resides last weekend but was released yesterday after his brother reached terms with his kidnappers and paid a ransom of 500k. Omooooo.....i know he might be reading this....I just want everyone to thank God for him....

He's sister in-law is my very dear 1st cousin....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are Men 'to Blame For The Menopause'? / Do Big Men At Home Eat More Of Dier Cooks Food Or D One Prepared By Dier Wives? / Do You Need A Special Cook For Your Home Or Occation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.