Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Marketing Concepts Explained - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marketing Concepts Explained (1812 Views)

Photo Of The Day: All Nuts Explained In One Photo... / Women As Explained By Engineers / Marketing Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Concepts Explained by Seun(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2005
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, and offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me?" That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich. I want to marry you" That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. That's demand and supply gap.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me." She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. That's Customer Feedback!

1 Like

Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by layi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2005
I like the Brand recognition part. Quality sure speaks. Guyz, take that home witcha

But i don't believe the Customer Feedback! part because she was never your customer (u just advertised).
Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by diakim(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2005
I like the Direct Marketing approach. You will get your answer immediately, whether you will like it or not is a different issue.

It might even generate instant Customer Feedback grin

1 Like

Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by timba(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2005
Tell you what? This is the best marketing concepts explanation I've ever had. Nice one Seun! I particularly like the customer feedback. cheesy
Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by kazey(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2005
woohoo this is some piece, A round of applause to the greatest Seun. kpapapapa!!
Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2006
It's a cut and paste job o, bu a joke I believe that business people will find funny. Source is unclear.
Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by odizeey(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Correct
Re: Marketing Concepts Explained by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

:d Damm Funny Huh? :d / Pictures Of Me And My Family / The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.