Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? (10174 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Idriswhite(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
No law forbids dating. No culture as far as i know compels a lady not to make her mind known to a suitor. Alas! Some ladies would not say yes or no when approached but would rather kept quiet and expect their silence to say it all. Is keeping quiet when wooed a sign of shyness or indecisiveness. How do you know if a lady's silence means yes or no?
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Ab025(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2013
Just ask google
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On May 23, 2013
read the facial expression. sometimes she does not want to hurt you by saying no so she just says nothing, sometimes she is too excited but does not want you to get a big had so she says nothing still
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2013
It means you are dealing with an immature lady!A lady who is a Lady should be able to say yes or no.Doesn't matter if she lie, an answer must be given.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by AtheistD(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
lynpetra: It means you are dealing with an immature lady!A lady who is a Lady should be able to say yes or no.Doesn't matter if she lie, an answer must be given.

Exactly.

If the man took the time to ask her out. He deserves a response. Either yes, no, or i need time to make up my mind shocked
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by ShirelleBaby: 12:33am On May 24, 2013
a lady's silence has always been noted for yes..when she doesnt want,she outrightly bust out NO(d wise 1s oh)as for me when i keep quiet..d answer to wateva u want den na YES but if i dont..i will reply NO politely and excuse dat place so i wont be futher pleaded into going against mai wish

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by sakaguchi(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2013
my guy! If she is silent, move on. It shows she is immature and would be a total waste of time, met this girl back then in 200L, she was giving me surrepticious admiration, caught her in more than 4 occasion, she was sweet too, so I approached her and after series of convos I asked her out, and then what?
She did exactly what you just highlighted, I moved on, weeks later, I was back to doing" what I like doing well" and got me a sweet sweet girl, asked her out too after sometime and I got to matured "YES" answer, suffice it to say, immature "MAMA" meant yes all those while she was looking confused, told her I moved on, but still remained friends with her, I have made her more bold now and I am better for it as she gives me the punny too, and did I say we are not dating? Yes, I got her punny the way I like it best.
So my friend, move on...
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Mynd44: 3:15am On May 24, 2013
Demand for an answer. It is that easy....if an explicit one is not supplied, then you need to put your foot down and ask again
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 24, 2013
Kk..Unless you're dealing with someone immature or a teenager, she should never leave without an answer. It's either a Yes or No or I need sometime to evaluate. Anything short of that is immature. And a No shouldn't mean please pursue me harder. Some girls play this games for various reasons they will give funny reasons to but I wouldn't pursue such a person cos 1. It is disrespectful to my person 2. It is immature. If u start with games now, I wonder what kind of games u'll play when u're finally in the relationship. It's chics like this that will want to "test" their bf. I dnt want to take any test. The one I took during my yrs of schooling neva do reach abi.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.