Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Starcomms Internet Modem Question - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Internet Modem Question (1287 Views)

Which Internet Modem Is D Best / Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem / My Multi-links 3g Blue Broadband Internet Modem 4sale 4 Just 6k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Internet Modem Question by joseph1013: 12:23pm On May 23, 2013
I'm in a location where Starcomms seem to be the fastest network available.

Does anyone know if Starcomms offers Night plan, the cost, how to migrate, and how recharge online?

Thanks guys! smiley
Re: Starcomms Internet Modem Question by joseph1013: 2:00pm On May 23, 2013
Skynett: Why not go for Multilinks or Spectranet that you can use for unlimited 24/7 high-speed free browsing, well, I do not know your location log on to www.nairaclass.com to get it.

SOLUTION TO YOUR REQUEST FOR STARCOMMS

Purple Night Plan 1 :
This plan gives access to internet for between 9pm and 9am for a period of one month. To activate this plan, load your starcomms phone with N5000 air time and text *244*your internet number*1234# to 37938.
you will receive

Thanks for the response. Someone told me here that Multilinks is also fast but definitely not as far as starcomms! But he knows nothing of the plan.

Well, right now, I'm in Jos amd will be for a few weeks.

Do you have the info about the multilinks you spoke about. What is the plan you spoke about like? An exhaustive explanation will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance buddy smiley
Re: Starcomms Internet Modem Question by chikeziechukwu: 6:33pm On May 24, 2013
i need starcomm software pls

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please / Meet Appleā€™s New Macbook / Insider Preview Of What Of To Expect From Windows 10 (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.