Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] (6858 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 1:06pm On May 23, 2013
For sane minds with objectivity,How plausible is the London beheading?

By Chris & Sheree Geo

Truth Frequency Radio

Two men allegedly beheaded a solider in the streets of London today, in what is being described as a “brutal coordinated attack”. The perpetrators gave an interview after the fact, stuck around for about 20 or 30 minutes until police arrived, speaking to bystanders and were of course killed by the police AFTER they were in custody.

The world is all a stage. . Call me jaded, cynical, skeptical or even out right crazy but this event has all of the same earmarks as the Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon Bombing and so many recent events. The stage is a some-what well organized area, actors seem to be placed in strategic areas waiting for their cue and once again we see the remarkable absence of blood. The story is also full of anti-Islamic propaganda even going so far as to claim the “perpetrator” yelled “Allahu Ahkbar” just before beheading the man.
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/exclusive-london-beheading-hoax-confirmed/

4 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2013
Yeah, it was only a matter of time before the conspiracy theorists would emerge from the wood-work.

A whole bunch of eye-witnsses watch helpless as two armed men commit murder in broad daylight, and this muffuguh comes up with a bunch of meaningless pictures that are supposed to prove that the whole crime was staged by the British government. Oh well, at least the muffuguh ain't blaming no little green men from Mars and chit.

Hey Chubie, don't you bogart that doobie, 'cause youd'n had enough already homie. You is already high than th'muffuguh, and you need to go sleep that chit off before you phuck around and wig the phuck out in the street, just like those two crazy muffugus you think are government agents.

8 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by AtheistD(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2013
Jakumo: Yeah, it was only a matter of time before the conspiracy theorists would emerge from the wood-work.

A whole bunch of eye-witnsses watch helpless as two armed men commit murder in broad daylight, and this muffuguh comes up with a bunch of meaningless pictures that are supposed to prove that the whole crime was staged by the British government. Oh well, at least the muffuguh ain't blaming no little green men from Mars and chit.

Hey Chubie, don't you bogart that doobie, 'cause youd'n had enough already homie. You is already high than th'muffuguh, and you need to go sleep that chit off before you phuck around and wig the phuck out in the street, just like those two crazy muffugus you think are government agents.

These conspiracy theorists are part of the problem too. They are using the internet to radicalise schizophrenics and convert them to dodgy anarchistic causes. They need to be clamped down too. One world order... babylon govt, rothschilds and the jewish order, masonic order etc. Too many dodgy conspiracy theories flying about.

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 1:34pm On May 23, 2013
Jakumo: Yeah, it was only a matter of time before the conspiracy theorists would emerge from the wood-work.

I see you Ayatollah Bin-Jakumo.How do you refute that guys conspiracy theory with pix? or dont you get his argument?

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by nairalad: 1:37pm On May 23, 2013

^
He has raised good questions, counter it and dont attack him.

@topic

I am curious about the absence of blood anywhere except on the killer's hands and knife. And why are people so calm?

6 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

These conspiracy theorists are part of the problem too. They are using the internet to radicalise schizophrenics and convert them to dodgy anarchistic causes. They need to be clamped down too. One world order... babylon govt, rothschilds and the jewish order, masonic order etc. Too many dodgy conspiracy theories flying about.
I feel you bro. but the part bout blood spatter gat me thinking. maybe too much csi and dexter.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
they attempted to behead him

speaking to bystanders and were of course killed by the police AFTER they were in custody.

they were shot when they ran towards the police and they are even alive! so come again

funny world these niccas are getting treated by the nhs to stay alive smh
i guess they want information from them
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2013
Please don't disturb me while I am doing battle with these deadly space-monkeys, Chubie.

Soon as I'm done with that, we'll talk about your theory of government-orchestrated murder on the streets of Woolwich. Watch out for those aliens though, for they will phuck around and try and steal your brain, if they haven't done so already.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Chubhie: 1:51pm On May 23, 2013
Jakumo: Please don't disturb me while I am doing battle with these deadly space-monkeys, Chubie.

Soon as I'm done with that, we'll talk about your theory of government-orchestrated murder on the streets of Woolwich. Watch out for those aliens though, for they will phuck around and try and steal your brain, if they haven't done so already.
suit yourself bro.... see what you reduced a full fledged General to.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by domack99(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2013
Sincerely the first time i watch that video i know something was wrong, I have seen scene where a man was shot with a bullet and you see blood litering everywhere,the absence of blood around the dead guy and on the body of the woman that sat beside the body and even on the butcher himself make the incident questionable.

Another suprising aspect is seeing people around the scene when the killers where still around, talking and interviewing them. I don't know how Uk people react to things like this but for Nigeria it will be a ghost town at that moment.

I don't know anything about filming, i believe the set marker and cue marker will make more sense to people within the field.

The common saying is that the easiest way to govern human is to put fear in them, fear of their life, fear of insecurity.

4 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by ITbomb(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
Matter arising
I still belong to the class that dont believe anything the media dish in front of me.
A cut to a man would send litres of blood everywhere and this didnt look like it.
How come those screen set markings on the ground

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by domack99(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2013
Front Page Please

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by PapaBrowne(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2013
I wondered yesterday about the blood factor and the fact that there was a total absence of panic on the scene.
I have never lived in UK, but I lived long enough in Europe and America to know the potential reaction in such a scenario. The other amazing thing is the time it took for the cops to get to the scene. Very unusual. Even in Nigeria, 20-30 mins is a long time. In a town like woolich, we should be talking maximum 5 mins before the cops get to the scene.
I'm not easily given to conspiracy theories and dont know what to think about it, but obviously something isnt right about the whole drama.

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Maxymilliano(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2013
Interesting perspective though, but is the dude really a terrorist or he just has few screws loose in his head?
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 2:42pm On May 23, 2013
PapaBrowne: I wondered yesterday about the blood factor and the fact that there was a total absence of panic on the scene.
I have never lived in UK, but I lived long enough in Europe and America to know the potential reaction in such a scenario. The other amazing thing is the time it took for the cops to get to the scene. Very unusual. Even in Nigeria, 20-30 mins is a long time. In a town like woolich, we should be talking maximum 5 mins before the cops get to the scene.
I'm not easily given to conspiracy theories and dont know what to think about it, but obviously something isnt right about the whole drama.

first call to the police was of assault, normal police were dispatched, susbsequent calls report weapons- thats when the firearm police were dispatched to the scene. arrived within 15mins

normal uk police dont have weapons

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2013
I am more particular about the lady filming the guy, how do you stand and wait to film someone who just butchered a man right in front of you with blood and knife on his hands. The guy was approaching her with blooded knives and she kept filming?

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by AtheistD(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2013
Chubhie:
I feel you bro. but the part bout blood spatter gat me thinking. maybe too much csi and dexter.

It is not so easy to analyse these things from that perspective (a few pics off the internet). Wait for the police and coroners report. SOme videos might come out giving better understanding of the event.

There were a lot of wintnesses too.

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2013
@Op, I never commented on that thread because the crime scene looked to good to be true, not to say it did not happen. Btw, NICE ANALYSIS, though a few of them are faulty but good reasoning. You should go work for CSI LAGOS or CSI Nigeria.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by tpia5: 3:20pm On May 23, 2013
the total calm and absence of panic, is strange.

I thought it was the british stoicism perhaps?

but during the london riots, we didnt see such.

anyway, fact of the matter is immigrants are going to be at the receiving end, particularly black immigrants of nigerian and west african descent.

and since they attached a yoruba name to the main perpetrator talking crazily into the camera, i guess this is a buildup to introducing religious extremism into yorubaland. They'll start making al quaeda videos soon, no doubt.

4 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by troy07: 3:27pm On May 23, 2013
Pikin wey they suppose done flush
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2013
I can see we have a 'Dexter Morgan' in the house.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 23, 2013
Interesting analysis, the pictures make your argument plausible.

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 4:16pm On May 23, 2013
"
"I went over to the body where there was a lady sitting there and she said he was dead. She had comforted him by putting something under his back and a jacket over his head. I took his pulse and there was none. I couldn't see the man's face but I could see no evidence that suggested someone had tried to cut off his head. I could see nothing on him to suggest that he was a soldier.

"Then a black guy with a black hat and a revolver in one hand and a cleaver in the other came over. He was very excited and he told me not to get close to the body. I didn't really feel anything. I was not scared because he was not drunk, he was not on drugs. He was normal. I could speak to him and he wanted to speak and that's what we did.

"I spoke to him for more than five minutes. I asked him why he had done what he had done. He said he had killed the man because he [the victim] was a British soldier who killed Muslim women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was furious about the British army being over there.
"

stop watch CNN watch BBC..the yanks love exaggerating everything

the reason people werent running scared was because the attackers themselves were very calm and they obviously had a target[armed forces]
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by tpia5: 4:19pm On May 23, 2013
^ that's not a plausible reason.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by DisGuy: 4:24pm On May 23, 2013
tpia@:
^ that's not a plausible reason.

PLAusible reason why people werent running?

the obviously knocked the victim with their car before dragging him onto the road...and afterwards didnt charge at anyone just stood their asking people to film them and asking for the police to call

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-first-person-account
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Rossikk(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2013

Sure. Tool. Clamp down on the ''conspiracy theorists'' so the GOVERNMENT'S story becomes the ONLY story in town. No questions asked. Doubt the govt's story? Something must be wrong with you. Perfect society. We need to be wary of your type.

2 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by AtheistD(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Sure. Tool. Clamp down on the ''conspiracy theorists'' so the GOVERNMENT'S story becomes the ONLY story in town. No questions asked. Perfect society. We need to be wary of your type.

No we dont. Once they start radicalising they get clamped down. It is an offence to incite anyone to commit a crime for any purpose. The internet is not a saving grace for people to hide behind and cause mayhem from a distance.
Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Jakumo(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2013
The blurry photographs meticulously labelled at the start of this thread are simply not clear enough to show blood spatter on the dark asphalt street, or on the dark-colored coat worn by the hatchet-weilding murderer.

Furthermore, the victim may have been siezed suddenly from behind and wrestled to the ground by the two killers, who then likely slit his throat before he knew what was happening. Most of the blood in his body could thus have been drained at a location along that street that may NOT be visible in the picture purporting to capture the moment of decapitation.

From a criminal prosecution standpoint, it is therefore of no great significance that a few blurry images showing part of the crime scene do not capture the entire volume of blood that sprayed the street during this utterly senseless act of apalling barbarity, perpetrated by a couple of homicidal psychopaths who now need to be caged in solitary confinement for the rest of their wasted existences.

The dead soldier, with most of his blood drained at the spot where he was attacked, could subsequently have been dragged some distance along the street by the assailants, before the obviously deranged killers stopped to sever their victim's head. All told, however, armchair pundits will always be on hand to propound far-featched theories purporting to explain events that make the headlines, so stand by for even more outlandish tall tales than the one here in this thread, in chat forums near you, over the next few days and weeks.

Personally I think the attackers were in fact mutant Nubian Zombies that had been prematurely resurrected during demented experiments carried out by hypnotized mortuary attendants working under the supervision of fugitive Nazi war criminals spirited into the Greater London area by a shadowy consortium of human-organ traffickers with ties to the Japanese Yakuza, the Hong Kong Triads, The Los Angeles Crips and of course the Area Boys of Oju-Elegba, Lagos, Nigeria.

To ward off mutant zombies, I generally carry a live parrot under my shirt, along with a smoke-dried vulture's wing, for Spiritual Protection at all times, in the sacred realm of African Traditional Stealth Ordnance Technology.

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Rossikk(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2013

No we dont. Once they start radicalising they get clamped down. It is an offence to incite anyone to commit a crime for any purpose. The internet is not a saving grace for people to hide behind and cause mayhem from a distance.

Since when did questioning the official account of events amount to ''radicalising'', ''incitement'', and ''causing mayhem''? You really are a system tool.

1 Like

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Rossikk(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2013

Why would this passer-by, A WOMAN, calmly walk up close to this man who has just cut off a man's head on the street, and who is still brandishing the knife? Who the hell does this?

7 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Why would this passer-by, A WOMAN, calmly walk up close to this man who has just committed a vile atrocity, and who is still brandishing the knife? Who the hell does this?
Exactly

3 Likes

Re: London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] by AtheistD(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Since when did questioning the official account of events amount to ''radicalising'', ''incitement'', and ''causing mayhem''? You really are a system tool.

When you start putting together nonsense with poor evidence and inferring more nonsense with the deliberate intent to incite people then you are causing mayhem. Not you of course but I refer to a lot of these conspiracy crack pots. Mind you, there are a lot of nutjobs on the internet with confused minds who lack the ability to objectively question, understand fully, recognise fact and detail from fiction and inference. These types wont ask further questions, they will just believe what they see and start acting based on that.

I once spoke to an educated young lad who from the internet had come across the story of a russia drilling crew, drilling all the way to hell. The lad believed it. I had to really make serious efforts to convince the lad otherwise. This sort of lad would not be able to objectively question and challenge any conspiracy theory brought about to incite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Insecurity: Buhari Disregarded Nigerians By Refusing To Meet NASS - Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.