Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? (29852 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos / Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses / Ini Edo To Build School In Dustbin Estate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Afriface: 2:19pm On May 23, 2013
When Ini Edo's husband traveled out months back and left her behind in Nigeria to "do her thing" many didn't suspect anything was wrong as it is not unusual for a husband to leave his wife behind to attend to some business issues and return home.

But days turned into weeks, her husband didn't return; weeks have turned into months now and it's obvious Ini Edo can no longer hide her pains again....

A source told Olufamous that she has been complaining secretly to a few friends about her husband's fight with her. She has done all she could to make him "forgive me even if I'm wrong" but it seems her efforts are not really working as she had expected. And it's getting bad.

Another source gathered that the major issue is Ini Edo's inability to get pregnant and give her husband a child after three years of marriage. It is said that the man was advised against marrying her due to her "past" but he ignored the warning all because he wanted to marry a celebrity.

Anyway, the home front is no longer at peace and the man is not even coming home to touch his wife so they could try harder maybe the *pregnancy* would come.

Some say he may be planning to send her out... But is that the best solution? More..

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/sexy-nollywood-actress-ini-edo-to-be.html

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by stylesco: 2:49pm On May 23, 2013
Why not mind your business and leave people's private life private

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2013
At topic..
Good News.
Long over'due.

That lady is a disgrace to womanhood. I hope her husband flings her out like a piece of garbage soon.

*laughing wickedly*

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by janeypearls(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2013
They should sort out their differences.
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2013
Airforce1: At topic..
Good News.
Long over'due.

That lady is a disgrace to womanhood. I hope her husband flings her out like a piece of garbage soon.

Haba!!! Na so u h8 d babe reach? Ts rily bad.
*laughing wickedly*
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by ClitDahCunt: 3:42pm On May 23, 2013
damaged goods if you asked me.

with the many birth control ovarian damaging pills this tramp has taken coupled with the herpes she got and the numerous abortions, i can safely say she is infertile.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2013
Good news!!!!!!!! Let him throw the BARREN FOOL out jare! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by dorggito1(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2013
Good News.
Long over'due.

*laughing wickedly*
i thought as much cos u ar as dark devil so his heart.sorry nthin like dat wud happen.
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by amedusikirabl(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2013
Mehnnn u guys shud stop lying,jeeez.4 christ sakes ini n ha family jst attended d moda inlaw's burial sum wks ago I was dere live n direct.dey neva evn looked as if dey had any issue.so my dear mind ur business n leave d couple alone.must u post a trend abi na by force chaiii

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by amedusikirabl(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2013
Infact I v d pix of both of dem rocking d burial jst dat I really dnt knw hw 2 post a trend I 4 put d pix make u see am.dey talk wetin ur eye see no b wetin u hear gosip
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2013
what's. our business with her life,

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
amedu sikira bl: Mehnnn u guys shud stop lying,jeeez.4 christ sakes ini n ha family jst attended d moda inlaw's burial sum wks ago I was dere live n direct.dey neva evn looked as if dey had any issue.so my dear mind ur business n leave d couple alone.must u post a trend abi na by force chaiii

Not all that glitters z gold. wink
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
The man is too ugly jor
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by churific(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
"Sexy"? Your topic is contradicting the pictures.

I know "sexy" is subjective but that lady is not sexy by any of my definitions.

That's all I wanted to say. I didn't really read the article as I'm not a big fan of the affairs of these random human beings we've somehow elevated above ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2013
Meanwhile.......
https://www.nairaland.com/1300346/man-pocket-dials-911-ends

Man pocket dials 911, ends up busted on murder charges
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:08pm On May 23, 2013
style$co:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2013
dorggito1: i thought as much cos u ar as dark devil so his heart.sorry nthin like dat wud happen.

The woman is not a house wife material.... The juju don clar for the husband eyes.. Time to send her away. wink
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by tjfulloption(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2013
style$co:

its just becos she is a celebrity.
i will Marry a wife but not a red carpet wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Temismith(f): 7:35am On May 24, 2013
Dat is y i like nairaland, cos dat silent thought in ur heart can be heard by a nairalander who ends up posting it on nairaland. NAIRALAND... Knowing you more than yourself.. grin gringringringringrin
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by SlyIg(f): 8:56am On May 24, 2013
Good News.
Long over'due.

*laughing wickedly*
You sound like someone who has been frustrated in life and you're trying to involve other innocent souls in your same line of frustration.

Go and get a decent life and stop wishing others failure!

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2013
SlyIg: You sound like someone who has been frustrated in life and you're trying to involve other innocent souls in your same line of frustration.

Go and get a decent life and stop wishing others failure!

Go hug a python woman

don't have yo time
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2013
why wouldn't the poor man run

When all she knows how to prepare is "irritating potash"
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by SlyIg(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Go hug a python woman

don't have yo time

how can a frustrated human being like you have my time. I'm too busy for a loser like you.
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by SlyIg(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2013
Temismith: Dat is y i like nairaland, cos dat silent thought in ur heart can be heard by a nairalander who ends up posting it on nairaland. NAIRALAND... Knowing you more than yourself.. grin gringringringringrin
This is absolutely true. Thats why our celebrities need to stay away from this site cos it's not good for them at all.
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2013
SlyIg:
how can a frustrated human being like you have my time. I'm too busy for a loser like you.

Do u want to be insulted undecided

I'm a gentleman please don't push me to the wall .... Thanks
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by otumfour(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2013
lmao @ sexy, like fhuckin really cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by kolamilan(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2013
amedu sikira bl: Mehnnn u guys shud stop lying,jeeez.4 christ sakes ini n ha family jst attended d moda inlaw's burial sum wks ago I was dere live n direct.dey neva evn looked as if dey had any issue.so my dear mind ur business n leave d couple alone.must u post a trend abi na by force chaiii
you were there live and direct hmmn sikira.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by 80million1: 5:32pm On May 24, 2013
okay o
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by SlyIg(f): 12:38am On May 25, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u want to be insulted undecided

I'm a gentleman please don't push me to the wall .... Thanks
Thank God you know i don't deserve your insult.
Re: Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? by Airforce1(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2013
SlyIg:
Thank God you know i don't deserve your insult.

smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Stunning Teenage Look To A Movie Premiere (photos) / Cee-c Rocks Beautiful Body-fitting Dress / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.