Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? (4388 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Nigerian Scammer On Craigslist / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? by ultimateballer: 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
can somebody help me with this. Craigslist requires phone verification for some sections. is there anyway to successfully promote on Craigslist with Nigeria IP or any free online IP proxy I can use. I need to advertise on Craigslist.

Thanks
Re: How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? by ultimateballer: 2:07pm On May 24, 2013
Skynett: go to nntime.com to get ip but for me i use free browsing software, to browse for free, make money online log on www.nairaclass.com
please could you explain how to use this? thanks
Re: How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? by Intellab(m): 2:26am On May 25, 2013
Even if you get an IP you can't post an ad there. You need to get a PVA account. That is, you must verify you account with a US phone number. Each phone number is assigned to only one account. I have one. If you need it contact me on 07062477194, idesignerplus@gmail.com
Re: How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? by naijabizinfo: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Click my signature to learn how to make money with/out VPN

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:how To Create Your Own Professional JAMB CBT Software No Coding Required / Distributors For Biscuit Company! / $10b Needed Annually To Achieve 40,000mw By 2020 - Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.