Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31541 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by feeljohnny(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2013
She made me her ATM and each tym i was unable to dispense cash, she neva understand i was'nt CBN, so i decided to go out of service completely afta swallowing her CARD..

7 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Super1759: 2:19pm On May 25, 2013
Must your ex be an enemy that you call names? What's all this childish acts?
The person is your ex because you two aint meant to be. You learn the lesson and move on. My ex remains my best friend till date, she is married,I have another girl. She seeks my opinion in some issues and most times I still tell about some personal things.

You must not date 50guys to learn lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by coolzeal(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2013
I've dated a nagging lady and trust me i had the worst sh*it in my life(headache and explanation became my friends). It was so difficult to end but glad we both had our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by yuzedo: 2:23pm On May 25, 2013
Wellllll, my former ex gefriends always comes to my Banana Island man shun & dey always said waow, what a grate house.dis boy is reach!!!! shocked shocked he must lov me forreva so I can be doing madam mad am in dis big compand! undecided After dat dey refused to live, wtf? Girls neva overstey ur wellcome, We give up! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2013
Funny thread.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2013
fortunately for me,i'm nice and all the girls i have dated are equally nice,the only bad word i usually say is "ITS OVER"
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2013
The worst person I ever dated was an Asewo that over charged...

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Fadenitan(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2013
My ex na fake human being,she lives a fake life,everyting about her is fake.Every month na her birthday,when i realised who she be i find my way.

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dzak(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2013
lets think like Africans n if we realy have respect for our culture then why will u date when u know for sure u cant keep a relationship.this could draw one close to having sex if not already having or have had sex.no wonder we cant think to bring about innovation when, we spend all time and ideas just about girls n boys. Oh! poor african c hw cheeply we av traded our value for d western culture n cant u al c hw we fall so low among nations.we r poor in knowledge dats y even d graduates in nigeria n some african countries find it dificult to blend with technology cuz dy lack resoning but very smart when it cums to a stupid relatiöship dat will lead us no where but lust.

10 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 25, 2013
Fadenitan: My ex na fake human being,she lives a fake life,everyting about her is fake.Every month na her birthday,when i realised who she be i find my way.

Lmao! Crazy gal
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Danykooko: 2:37pm On May 25, 2013
Fadenitan: My ex na fake human being,she lives a fake life,everyting about her is fake.Every month na her birthday,when i realised who she be i find my way.
lol
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2013
Jesus has been my only gf....ї donno nid 2 breakup

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ichidodo: 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
Amebo on my mind.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Rooneyboy(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2013
Kslib:
Pls speak for yourself and family members ok...

Are u ok ?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2013
Olanight: Jesus has been my only gf....ї donno nid 2 breakup
who tell you say Jesus na Gal?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2013
My ex na Saducee. Always sad for no reason. How can i be dating a sad gal? Instead i rather go for Pharise's than dating Saducee. So i dumped her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On May 25, 2013

hmmm no be small thing
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 25, 2013
goldfish80:
Testimony Time grin grin
Sister I thank God for your life O.. Praise the Lord!
lolz,wich 1 is ur own na,i don't lyk it oo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2013
Yomii:
who tell you say Jesus na Gal?
lwkmd!i beg help me ask am oo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
The worst person I ever dated was an Asewo that over charged...

grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Adex097: 3:17pm On May 25, 2013
Erm......*clears throat*.....I've not met my ex yet....
I will inform you guys when i break up with my future 1st GF. Dazall
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by tempilo2k(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
Penssuwa: My future ex-gf is too possessive, dmanding & hardly says "I luv u".
Your future ex?! Now am confused
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Monicasque(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
tempilo2k:
Your future ex?! Now am confused

maybe he means he is going to dump is current jelof rice
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
I don't have an ex.

I have been dating my present gf since 2004. She is not perfect but I still find her attractive.

We hope to get married before the end of 2013

13 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by zanebaddo(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2013
Decribin her wil b waste of time n my intectual resources 4 such a looser nooo! I shud b describin who am datin nw chai! Swt nwa!na u biko

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by DaBeaver(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
Super1759: Must your ex be an enemy that you call names? What's all this childish acts?
The person is your ex because you two aint meant to be. You learn the lesson and move on. My ex remains my best friend till date, she is married,I have another girl. She seeks my opinion in some issues and most times I still tell about some personal things.

You must not date 50guys to learn lessons.

Thanks for this comment. I dunno why ex's are always seen in bad light. I've had just three ex's in my entire life (I'll be getting married soon) and they are all my friends till date, as a matter of fact, the first of them is my best friend and confidant. I still go on casual dates with them, as often as work schedule allows, and we still share and give sincere advice. Maybe I've been fortunate and blessed; maybe y'all complaining have just been unlucky, but I have no reason to absolutely bad-mouth any of my ex's because they made me the better man that I am today for my fiancee!

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ChideraFavour(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2013
ritux: I don't have an ex.

I have been dating my present gf since 2004. She is not perfect but I still find her attractive.

We hope to get married before the end of 2013
since 2004? Wow! Guy u need 2 b recomended 2 d world best keepn relantionship contest,and I assure u dt ur goin 2 win it. Ha! Keep it up jooh!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by tunapawizzy: 3:48pm On May 25, 2013
Princessmel: Yawn.
[size=16pt]as in very very boring piece of thrash[/size]
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2013
My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the break up now... M jst glad m done wif him

9 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by obiezeoo7: 3:54pm On May 25, 2013
My name will be here soon, all my ex's were good 2me, na me dey mess up

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 25, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by femiero: 3:57pm On May 25, 2013
I dated this Ogun State girl. She graduated from UNILAG but based in Ibadan. I met her in Oyo State NYSC camp. I was running a medium scale business in camp at that time. She was so sweet when we met. She always resist and reject my sexual advances with the stiffest resistance she can muster.....She claimed to be a virgin "technically" because she hadn't had s*x for 6 months. She was always expecting me to buy her expensive and all but as a sharp guy, I did not do beyond my pocket. Then after a while she became abusive and insulting.

She banned me from drinking alcohol but she takes alcohol whenever she goes out with her friend.

She would scream at me if I asked of her whereabouts. She goes on dates with different (Lead City Uni/Ibadan) boys regularly. One of the boys called me a "Cattle Rearer" to my face. She gave me orders on how to pray and all. Whenever I try to resist her many controlling whims on me, she gets very insulting. She says things like "Look at your wretched self....", "Your mates are making money, you are here doing nonsense...", "I am going to jilt you very soon...", "I am way beyond your league...." etc, etc.

Then suddenly I got a juicy job with an investment firm in Lagos (*speaking in tongues*). My starting salary was above 220k. Immediately I told her, she changed totally. She began picking my calls on the first ring, she uses "sir" when talking to me. She calls me like 20 times a day and all. Despite several pingings ooooh!!

One day I just stopped picking her calls. I deleted her from my BBM. She started stalking me on facebook and writing on my wall. In one message she promised to have sex with me whenever I want it but I was beyond that already. She never appreciated me when I had little. grin grin angry angry
I still love her small sha........But we will never be together again.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.