Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

University Of Igbere To Start Admission In June 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Igbere To Start Admission In June 2015 (2935 Views)

WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results / WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Igbere To Start Admission In June 2015 by eagleeye2: 8:41pm On May 23, 2013
UNIVERSITY OF IGBERE TO START ADMISSION IN JUNE 2015
Former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu today announced that the newly built University of Igbere shall start admission in the summer of 2015. Kalu annouced the cheering news during a visit to the institution by the US engineers who are in Igbere for the engineering sketch of Kalu's multi billion dollar STEEL MILL in Igbere. Kalu expressed deep pain and disappointment with the government saying "it pains me so much when I want to help society and somebody is somewhere frustrating my effort for selfish political reasons. This institution has been completed over three years ago, but the people in government have since refused to approve our certificate of occupancy. We thought we could have started this year with 150 students but they saboutaged it. But whatever they do, I get solace in the fact that I know it's a matter of time. Their road blocks have expiry date. On may 29th 2015 they will leave the government house and on 1st June, our C of O will be signed and University of Igbere will start admission." In his reaction, the senator representing Ebonyi south, Senator Owen described the govrnment's action as a rape and a big shame given the inadequacy in our educational system. "How can a country where tens of thousands of qualified Jambites can not gain admission into universities be frustrating this kind of noble indipendent initiatives? How many of the so called state Universities have structures that can be compared to the structures Already provided in this institution?" He queried. On his part, Mr. Sam Amstadam, one of the engineers commended Dr. Kalu for his numerous people oriented initiatives and urged him never to relent.

SOURCE:
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=631594456869112&substory_index=0&id=192893700739192&from_feed=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5881260627849583752%3Amf_story_key.5384806104169398879
Re: University Of Igbere To Start Admission In June 2015 by eagleeye2: 8:44pm On May 23, 2013
It's a matter of time.
Time brings with it good as well as evil, evil as well as good.
T.A. Orji, it's a matter of time. Hope you will invest your own loot in Ibeku Umuahia.
Orji Kalu may be a thief but he empowered his people and still empowering his people. T.A. Orji, may equally be a thief but how many has he empowered?

(1) (Reply)

2015 NTI Pgde:45k Fee For 'tablet' / 14 Things You Must Do Before Your 25th Birthday / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.