Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist (32850 Views)

Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by mmmustapha(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
grin grin grin
wawa jaki dakiki rot in hell
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by TheBookWorm: 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: do you know how to read?

Yes I do. Thank you for asking. cool
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by alyarmouk(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
thats what they always say about seriel killers.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 10:47pm On May 24, 2013
mmmustapha: wawa jaki dakiki rot in hell

[size=20pt]DO NOT PHUCK WITH ME HAJJI![/size]

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by mmmustapha(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2013
gramci:

Muslims must first admit that there are bad muslims, instead of portraying terrorists among them as non muslims.
hav u taken ur medicine?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2013
TheBookWorm:

Yes I do. Thank you for asking. cool
then the problem must be comprehension grin
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by TheBookWorm: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: then the problem must be comprehension grin

Well by writing this reply, it seems like I am comprehending what you wrote as well. Don't you agree? cool
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
Very very foolish idiots! angry They should face the full wrath of the law! These are the animals who continue to make things difficult for honest and hardworking Nigerians abroad. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by coogar: 10:54pm On May 24, 2013
dasparrow: @Post
I am pleased that the British media is making an attempt to clarify this guy's background by making it clear that he was not only born but also raised in England. Now where are those Nigerians trying to claim that Michael Adebolajo is Nigerian when the man has most likely never stepped foot on Nigerian soil? Abeg Britain, Michael is yours. He is a product of your society. Leave Nigeria and her citizens out of it.

they never claimed he is nigerian - nigerians are the ones reading idiotic inferences to a clear sentence......

5 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by gramci: 10:55pm On May 24, 2013
mmmustapha: hav u taken ur medicine?

with or without my medicine i still cant be a terrorist cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by TheBookWorm: 10:57pm On May 24, 2013
What I can't understand is why do these religious extremist stay in countries that they hate?

Maybe they should move to Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Pakistan instead of coming to nations that value secularism.

There they can have their sharia while people who want to live in the modern age can live in peace.

14 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Mintayo(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2013
mmmustapha: See how u hypocrite r crying just because u lost 1 xtian, can u fools tell me how many ppl r dying everyday in iraq,syria,libya as a result of uk,us n co invention shegu jahilai

did you just say this? Are u for real? I mean that the guy's life means nothing to u as long as he killed someone for ur god?

I am not surprised since u people dnt knw what is called' love ur neihbour as urself'...smh...
*spits*

12 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by ikokidesam(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
Can sum1 pls tell me what good tins islam jahid has don?

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by akunjohn(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2013
What in God's name do they use to brainwash these boys to commit this crime?,
Hmmn,Religion of Peace indeed.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Mintayo(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2013
TheBookWorm: What I can't understand is why do these religious extremist stay in countries that they hate?

Maybe they should move to Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Pakistan instead of coming to nations that value secularism.

It is actually a satanic tactics!
There founder also used d same tactics!
Go to places where dey dnt practise ur religion-marry their daughters(bt dey shldnt marry urs),have many children-b peaceful as long as u dnt match their nos but once u r more dn dem in population; oya start killing dem except dey embrace ur 'religion'!

There they can have their sharia while people who want to live in the modern age can live in peace.

they want to live in modern age too!
They dnt knw that u cnt keep ppl in a religion by some sorts of 'rules and regulations'!

4 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 11:08pm On May 24, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
grin grin grin

Not funny
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 11:24pm On May 24, 2013
AMvanquish:

Not funny

I am really sorry you had to see this "offensive picture" but all over the world there are innocent women and children being killed by MUSLIM thugs.
Tell Your Mullahs to reign in their thugs.

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Ayatullah(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2013
coogar:

old news - it's so easy to tell he got converted in HMP..... young boys are easy-pickings for those dangerous islamic bigots.

what can the government do? they pamper them! hijab has been banned in france but cameron and his bulldogs are too spineless to do the same in britain.

no capital punishment in the UK, he would get a life sentence in the cosiest jail in britain - single cell, rugged, coloured TV, cable satellite, 3 square meals, etc.

Just checked out your profile, I am happy you did not disappoint me that indeed you descended from that animal displayed in your profile.........Muslim haters are hell bound except they repent. Keep watching your back............Michael Adebolajo is coming to cleanse your mind with his cleaver!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by tdade(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2013
coogar:

they never claimed he is nigerian - nigerians are the ones reading idiotic inferences to a clear sentence......
True. My beef is with the Nigerians who jumped on the 'Nigerians are criminalistic in nature' bandwagon.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 24, 2013
Tony Spike:

Bro, I think the Western nations have tinkered so much with the Islamic world and allowed them so many compromises. The results are the new breed terrorism on their soil, now spiraling out of control. Something tells me the unusual economic predicaments of young blacks in the UK might be responsible for their massive conversions to Islam. I may be wrong though...

You're right on the money, bruv.

The unemployment rate among black boys between age 17-24 is around 60%(girls have it better). Most of these guys are idle and they're raised within a system that sold them a dream from a young age - only to end up finding out it's a nightmare.

It seems those spreading radical Islam have done their research and they know young black boys are the most vulnerable, hence why they've been going after them. It's just sickening, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by siraj1402(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
All these aboki and Yoruba mujahideens originating from Nigeria should be of great concern
to all peaceful people of the world.

/
Your problem has ever been that you always step on your brain when you talks.RUBBISH!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by tdade(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2013
shymexx:

You're right on the money, bruv.

The unemployment rate among black boys between age 17-24 is around 60%(girls have it better). Most of these guys are idle and they're raised within a system that sold them a dream from a young age - only to end up finding out it's a nightmare.

It seems those spreading radical Islam have done their research and they know young black boys are the most vulnerable, hence why they've been going after them. It's just sickening, to be honest.
Alarmingly true. But what exactly can be done to curb this trend?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by kulgee001(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2013
This guy is a criminal/terrorist who claims he is a muslim. He has been in and out of jail before now. He has a criminal history. I don't know how you all missed that part.

6 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 24, 2013
coogar:
old news - it's so easy to tell he got converted in HMP..... young boys are easy-pickings for those dangerous islamic bigots.

what can the government do? they pamper them! hijab has been banned in france but cameron and his bulldogs are too spineless to do the same in britain.

How do they pamper them? You're looking at it from outside. If you look at it critically, black boys are completely alienated from the system. Everyone grew up with an "us" against "them" mentality. You may cite giro, EMAs etc. but there's more to live than all that.

Personally, I think the government is deeply in bed with those Gulf countries and the oil sheikhs, hence why they have allowed radical Islam to thrive in the UK. It's politics.

no capital punishment in the UK, he would get a life sentence in the cosiest jail in britain - single cell, rugged, coloured TV, cable satellite, 3 square meals, etc. grin

grin grin grin grin The prison system isn't as easy as you think it's. grin
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by MuyiGL: 11:37pm On May 24, 2013
This right here is sad. The guy deserves to be bitch-slapped

Anjem Choudary refuses to 'abhor' Woolwich attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojjj_gbZouc
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by deols(f): 11:39pm On May 24, 2013
No matter how you all try, he is and will continue to be called a NIGERIAN. It will affect how you are seen and how people relate with you.

It is okay that ALL Muslims are terrorists because Mujahid is a terrorist just how, all of you Nigerians are now terrorists because Adebolajo is one.

Let us all feel the heat, together!!! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.