Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist (32845 Views)

Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:23am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish: @KingPradas!! Free these guyz! They would jus be quoting verses I hv never come across! Which fake Qur'an is dat! Fake n misinterpreted quotes abound the internet. Copy n come n Paste! Don't have time to argue, would hv contered d arguments raised. They already hv their mind made up, so dnt waste ur time. Nland get them plenty..

do you even know what you read? aren't you just reciting crammed arabic text?

mumu
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:23am On May 25, 2013
adconline: Excuses continue...

Guy I tire for this people ohh.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 2:26am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

do you even know what you read? aren't you just reciting crammed arabic text?

mumu

I hv read it word 4 word! N dnt google sh*t ignoramus

4 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:27am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish:

why are you not jihading then?

or was it the PG version?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 2:28am On May 25, 2013
Terrorist
Pic 1 is the Terrorist Standing Behind a Radical Muslim Preacher

Pic 2.. When the Idiot was still Innocent and Naive..

Pic 3...Is the the Sister to the Terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish:

Bros, leave this Gen.Buttnaked didn't you know during the liberian war he ate human beings and fought naked, Doesn't that shows you he has psychological problems. Somebody should take him back to liberia not come on nairaland saying some ulter ribberish.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 2:30am On May 25, 2013
Actually was offered the Buttnaked Version n decided to pass undecided
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:31am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Bros, leave this Gen.Buttnaked didn't you know during the liberian war he ate human beings and fought naked, Doesn't that shows you he has psychological problems. Somebody should take him back to liberia not come on nairaland saying some ulter ribberish.

I see you just made use of that great Jewish invention called Google!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:33am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

I see you just made use of that great Jewish invention called Google!

Oh, as if you don't use Google to.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:38am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish: Actually was offered the Buttnaked Version n decided to pass undecided

your prophet loved to smell aisha's smelly crusty bleeding c.u.n.t.

Bukhari (6:298)
Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Hoodrat(m): 2:39am On May 25, 2013
Just about two weeks ago six Africans were savagely murdered in Italy on a racially motivated attack, the media ignored the news and attention were not given to it and here we have a bias reporter with a whorre voice spitting trash on a studio edited video to feed the racist unintelligent european nazis bingos. Mentally brutalized africans commenting unintelligent like say the European give a fk about their existence. Black men/women you are alone in this there has always been no one to turn to in terms of troble. The arab/european/americans/jews and chines dont give a fk about your existence. Quite been labelled scape goat on anything bad. cool
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:41am On May 25, 2013
Hoodrat: Just about two weeks ago six Africans were savagely murdered in Italy on a racially motivated attack, the media ignored the news and attention were not given to it and here we have a bias reporter with a whorre voice spitting trash on a studio edited video to feed the racist unintelligent european nazis bingos. Mentally brutalized africans commenting unintelligent like say the European give a fk about their existence. Black men/women you are alone in the arab/european/americans/jews dont give a fk about you. Quite been a scape goat and been tagged with anything bad. cool

i hope you bleed out slowly and die from gangrene of the d1ck.

fcukoff
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:41am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

why won't you smell your wife ?, Don't you eat your girlfriend/wife pus.s.y?

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

fcukoff

Ignorance is an incurable disease.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 2:45am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

Narrated 'Aisha:

I don't have to read ur google pastings man! extremists go after folks like you! After u come back here n type ur rubbish! Keep googling in dat ur cage buh I rili wish u could do this in Public! More fun don't u think.. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AlyricistLaura: 2:50am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Lol
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:52am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish:

I don't have to read ur google pastings man! extremists go after folks like you! After u come back here n type ur rubbish! Keep googling in dat ur cage buh I rili wish u could do this in Public! More fun don't u think.. Hehehe

that will be suicide for the would be jihadist.

i will break every single bone in your islamic dated skull and break off every single ligaments.
I will deliberately keep you alive for as long as I can; resuscitating you back to life to continue torturing your miserable existence. If you happen to phucking die on me, I will kill KingPradas and transplant his heart into you and start over again by pulling every single one of your fingernails with a pair rusty pliers. I will then go back upstairs and post pictures of your tortured mangled jihad body on 4chan.

Don't ever threaten me.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Lol

Lol for, i know you to would like a man to smell your woman body to ?, So whats wrong with that.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:55am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Lol for, i know you to would like a man to smell your woman body to ?, So whats wrong with that.

so mohammed likes to smell bleeding kuntz?

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

i will break every single bone in your islamic dated skull and break off every single ligaments.
I will deliberately keep you alive for as long as I can; resuscitating you back to life to continue torturing your miserable existence. If you happen to phucking die on me, I will kill KingPradas and transplant his heart into you and start over again by pulling every single one of your fingernails with a pair rusty pliers. I will then go back upstairs and post pictures of your tortured mangled jihad body on 4chan.

Don't ever threaten me.

Lol, Am i suppose to be threaten over the internet, Keyboard warrior much ?. Stop saying your fantasies online go write them down on a book.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

so mohammed likes to smell bleeding kuntz?

Where did i mention that ? I said its between the bound of a woman & man.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 2:59am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

Don't ever threaten me.

Hahhaha! Ur a hard. Man E-warrior now ehn! So I should be scared! I'm laffin in swahili.. Keep watching ur 24 n Prison break! Nice script lines I must say

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 3:01am On May 25, 2013
AMvanquish:

Nice script lines I must say

thnks bro
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Hoodrat(m): 3:01am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Ignorance is an incurable disease.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 3:01am On May 25, 2013
ok lets continue...

Ohh look it's aisha and who might the old perv be?

5 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Hoodrat(m): 3:02am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

fcukoff

Take it back! cool
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 3:05am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
ok lets continue...

Ohh look it's aisha and who might the old perv be?

Oh so the healing is a lie :O [img]http://4.bp..com/-gIWZbwQ8wr8/T7D53nuxVtI/AAAAAAAADEA/kUddV6FwWZE/s1600/reverend+fun+healing+services+cancelled.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 3:28am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Did i mention "Iraq".
Ur post is getting dumber, you implied that. BtW, I mentioned Afghanistan N Naija, why did u ignore that dumbassd? Now , have British forces occupied London where these guys were born?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2013
adconline:
Ur post is getting dumber, you implied that. BtW, I mentioned Afghanistan N Naija, why did u ignore that dumbassd? Now , have British forces occupied London where these guys were born?

Same as your post, it's just dumb. what does british forces have to do with london ?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by bornosheikh: 4:04am On May 25, 2013
Six Africans were savagely murdered in Italy on a racially motivated attack...

Post the link now bros, I dey for African diaspora issues na
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 4:17am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Same as your post, it's just dumb. what does british forces have to do with london ?
Refreshing your dumb memory on ur quote " This is bad......BUT why are people shocked? Seriously? The US and UK
cannot start a war, put soliders in someone else's land kill thousands
of innocent people and don't think someone won't retaliate to that [quote]

How is their land invaded by UK forces since they are from London? How can apologists like u and those terrorists claim that their land has been invaded by UK forces when they are Londoners? Why didn't they take up Iraqi/Saudi citizenship?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 4:24am On May 25, 2013
adconline:
Refreshing your dumb memory on ur quote " This is bad......BUT why are people shocked? Seriously? The US and UK
cannot start a war, put soliders in someone else's land kill thousands
of innocent people and don't think someone won't retaliate to that

Okay Mr.Dumb, who told you they don't have relationships in those countries ?. Didn't the british invade african to steal our resources and sell us as cheap labours, no wonder africa is a place full of shits today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.