Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect (26053 Views)

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by 4Play(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2013
MI5 spooks were last night facing tough questions about how the fanatics who butchered Drummer Lee Rigby in broad daylight had slipped through the net.

The two killers who beheaded the soldier in a Woolwich street had cropped up in “several investigations” by the security services in recent years, Whitehall sources revealed.

But MI5 did not suspect that Michael Adebolajo and his accomplice – named locally last night as Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale – were planning an attack, the sources said.

In another dramatic development, police revealed a man and a woman, both aged 29, had also been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.

The announcement followed raids on six properties yesterday – one in Saxilby, Lincs, another in Romford, Essex, and four in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-mi5-knew-killers-1907859

There's talk that he was born in Nigeria but became a naturalised British citizen after coming to the UK.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by CLASSMAN: 5:58am On May 24, 2013
This teribble if true must espesialy for my nigerian brothers and sisters there

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 6:24am On May 24, 2013
nawa o! its like dey ar brothers like dose Boston bombers?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by dhardline(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2013
I think i know where all this is going.By accusing Nigerians in this recent events and possible in more to come it will make the world see us as a terrorist country and hence a gradual hatred for Nigerians starts to arise around the world then they will have the full support of the world nations to invade Nigeria with their drones and armies just like they did in Iraq and other places.

19 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by 4Play(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: I think i know where all this is going.By accusing Nigerians in this recent events and possible in more to come it will make the world see us as a terrorist country and hence a gradual hatred for Nigerians starts to arise around the world then they will have the full support of the world nations to invade Nigeria with their drones and armies just like they did in Iraq and other places.

Accusing? 2 Nigerians in broad daylight and in front of eye witnesses murdered a soldier and you are talking of an accusation as if their actions are unproven.

49 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by luvablesam(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2013
Tired of hearing bad news abt Nigeria,like d proverbial man with plenty wives and too many children. Which way we go Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by TheBookWorm: 7:13am On May 24, 2013
These two Nigerian (Yoruba) men or animals have brought shame not only to their families, but to all Nigerians.

They were given so many opportunities living in the UK that many Nigerians living in Nigeria can only dream about and what did they do with that wasted opportunity? These men took the life of an innocent man who committed no harm to them.

These despicable creatures deserve whatever is coming to them in this life and the afterlife if you believe in an afterlife.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2013
Why now? What is wrong with these boys? This is bad, This is bad. angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2013
They were manipulated. Because I wonder why they referred Afghanistan and others as their lands. This ws what happens when a stupid Christian converts to a devilish religion. He becomes worse and worse everyday.

37 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by dhardline(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2013
4 Play:

Accusing? 2 Nigerians in broad daylight and in front of eye witnesses murdered a soldier and you are talking of an accusation as if their actions are unproven.

Thats obviously what they told us but what if they were giving new identities just to carry out this act and trained for it over a long period of time.brov some times this things can just be created for the means to the end.its called INVASION.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 8:42am On May 24, 2013
The is a time for soul searching...

Nigerians have to ask why, despite an accelerated proselytization process which has churches springing up all over the UK, our youth are becoming increasingly disaffected.

Second killer Adebowale is thought to be a former pupil of Kidbrooke School in Greenwich.

Two police officers were last night guarding a fifth-floor balcony flat where he lived with his mother Juliet.

Like Adebolajo, he is believed to have links to Nigeria, where Islamist fighters Boko Haram are trying to overthrow the government.

Another flat in Greenwich – believed to be the home of Adebowale’s girlfriend – was raided in the early hours of yesterday by policemen armed with machine guns and wearing balaclavas.

An older woman and two younger females, thought to be sisters, were led away in handcuffs, along with a teenage boy.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Maxymilliano(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2013
Micheal? These killers, do they know the meaning of Micheal?

6 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by cfours: 8:47am On May 24, 2013
Uncanny Genius: They were manipulated. Because I wonder why they referred Afghanistan and others as their lands. This ws what happens when a stupid Christian converts to a devilish religion. He becomes worse and worse everyday.

I agree. this has nothing to do with Nigeria. I'm sure their parents (yoruba christians) have nothing to do with it. just bad peer socialization in British society I would say.
very bizarre incident.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by strangest(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2013
Na wa o for all these Brits...first, it was umar farouk now its this dude... Na so London hot reach?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 8:58am On May 24, 2013
This is what happens when you convert to the religion of peace

28 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 8:58am On May 24, 2013
A TALE OF 2 MICHAELS undecided

6 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Chinwem(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2013
They re both named Michael? shocked

I still don't like the fact that they both have Nigerian sounding names wether they re Nigerian or not
Are we the only country

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ichommy(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2013
Eh
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by toprealman: 9:01am On May 24, 2013
Who is the other guy then, radio without battery!
The okoye guy that represented Team GB in discus at the just concluded Olympics is a Nigerian but nobody will mention that.
These western people and their bad press.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Pedagogue: 9:01am On May 24, 2013

One big fact about the UK is: No one will add 'Nigerian' to your status if you are representing the country in any capacity!
But if you dare commit a crime, your status will change from 'British' to 'British Nigerian' or 'Nigerian descent'- even if you've never been to Nigeria!

Nevertheless,

We should ask ourselves why other countries in Africa have not 'produced' Abdulmuttalab and Dese 2 'Michael's'!!! And pls, don't tell me it's a fallout of the big size of the country!!! If its abt size then China or India ought to have produced millions of terrorists!

2 narrow things down,Many naija parents (home and abroad) now spend more time hustling than bringing up their kids.
This is what you get when u don't have properly brought up children!!!
If you don't Instill the right values in your children at their formative years,d devil will !

37 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: I think i know where all this is going.By accusing Nigerians in this recent events and possible in more to come it will make the world see us as a terrorist country and hence a gradual hatred for Nigerians starts to arise around the world then they will have the full support of the world nations to invade Nigeria with their drones and armies just like they did in Iraq and other places.

DUDE
DID U SAY GRADUAL
THE HATRED HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE

5 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by onatisi(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2013
the word nigeria is fast becoming common in terrorist news all over ,from boko haram to the ayullatub guy in usa and now this.i predict a hard time for visa applicants to these western nations from nigeria.i am expecting a serious crack down on nigerians and blacks in general living in uk in the next couple of weeks

7 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by jadakiss213(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2013
These Boys don spoil many things ha swear! As omo Naija,apply for UK Visa now at ur own Peril..Ur Surname na 'Sorry'.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Busybody2(f): 9:03am On May 24, 2013

GBAM!!!
Mutallab story who was on their radar yet flew across 3 continent to bomb US was not credible enough so ...

BOKKO HARAM were the Chadians and Nigeriens who fled to Nigeria when there was famine in their Country about a couple of years ago, this story was on Nairaland, and no sooner than Jonathan start millitary operation did we read on this same Nairaland that 2000 "refugees" has fled to Niger...MISSION ACCOMpLISHED... Go figure...

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by jadakiss213(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2013
These Boys don spoil many things ha swear! As omo Naija,apply for UK Visa now at ur own Peril..Ur Surname na 'Sorry'.What kinda thing is this for God's sakes

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2013
c.fours:

I agree. this has nothing to do with Nigeria. I'm sure their parents (yoruba christians) have nothing to do with it. just bad peer socialization in British society I would say.
very bizarre incident.

The bitter truth is, there are lot of Nigerian parents who consciously enter into a contract with British society which is laden with false expectations. I will say more on this later.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justokey(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2013
When folks commit crime in UK their Nigerian link is emphasized. But when they win laurels for them you hardly hear mention of their Nigerian link. These evil guys are British, finish!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.