Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need A Self Propelled Badge Btw 1000-2000mt Single Or Double Haul - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Self Propelled Badge Btw 1000-2000mt Single Or Double Haul (1555 Views)

Self Propelled Tanker Barge Available For Lease...see Pictures And Specification / Self Propelled Barge For Sale / Self Propelled Badge Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Self Propelled Badge Btw 1000-2000mt Single Or Double Haul by topdawgg7: 8:32am On May 24, 2013
I'm in need of a self propelled badge(sea) looking for btw 1000-2000mt. I want to buy one. I need a seller ASAP. Can call me on...08058024112. Damola
Re: I Need A Self Propelled Badge Btw 1000-2000mt Single Or Double Haul by sureboy1: 11:54am On May 24, 2013
Further to your request on the Barge/Vessel for sale, find our procedures as stated below
1)Please Forward a detailed email to us specifying your SPECIFIC requirements We would like to have the following details in the e-mail to enable us work on your requests. (only serious requests): More detailed specification of your required Tanker/
vessel/barges. Draft/hull Metric Tonnes. E.t.c Timeline for your purchase / lease Your budget for this requirement and a proof of financial
capacity (POF) for the purchase.
2) We will also like to know if you are the one
buying (i.e are you the final client/direct client?) or if it is a Contract with you as the primary link.
If No, please we need you to contact the final client to get exact specifications of vessels as
requested above. If no we
will like to know if contract is already awarded and nature of the Contract. If it is a contract, what
are the terms of lease or Purchases( binding on you the principal, and us in brokerage) most importantly We require that the client produces a POF (proof of financial capability)
3.)On satisfactory response with these details, our terms of engagement and scope of work will be discussed/agreed for prompt service delivery as per your requirements. We look forward to working with you. Whilst waiting for your response Thank you
brgds.
for Vocast marine Limited
cc:treshold properties

tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt / Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business / London Import Perfumes, 100 Ml PROMOTION !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.