Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (46996 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2008
saucekid:

oya
make my birthday mate show face now

Ah ah sauce,na by force shocked shocked shocked
As if you wan give them present na na na grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Gagnant(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2008
Mine's 15th. Anyone mate here?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2008
Bonjour monsieur Gagnant,ca va?

Your username sounds French,welcome aboard anyways
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2008
"Life is a great big canvas;throw all the paint you can on it"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by jacq(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2008
sept 4 checking in ! looking for nice people to be friends with .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2008
Hi Jacqie

Welcome on board,please take the aisle seat 4D specially reserved for you.
Sit back and enjoy the flight wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2008
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up
a young couple who had been sleeping in the
bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband
turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound up on
the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years.
Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he
wants to have sex with you, just go along with it
and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it."

"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag,
"I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he
just told me he thinks you are really cute!"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2008
Now you know where D'banj got the inspiration for that song "why me",of course he heard it from the husband above
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 15, 2008
That was funny, rasputinn grin grin How are you doing?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2008
I'm very good,thnx
how bout yourself?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by yanki: 6:18pm On May 15, 2008
the double 2 day of the month, any mate, u gotta show urself, missed being a Libra by whiskers.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2008
rasputinn:

I'm very good,thnx
how bout yourself?

I'm good! cool Do you make up your own jokes or do you copy and paste other people's works? grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

I'm good! cool Do you make up your own jokes or do you copy and paste other people's works? grin grin

My sista,
I have my own jokes,but mostly "propagate" good stuff from other sources
However,I guaranty you that if you interact with me closely,you'll discover that it just comes naturally
In most cases I hardly even realise that people find stuff I say humorous
I'm no comedian though(actually an engr in telecomms),just that I try to take my mind off all the wahala of clients,subbies and staff with jokes and other stuff
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2008
@ Stillwater
Oh, by other stuff I meant sports(billiards & snooker,basketball and of football).The repertoir also includes books on leadership,the humanities and faith
Anyways,let's not digress too much.
You looking forward to a swell weekend?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2008
yanki:

the double 2 day of the month, any mate, u gotta show yourself, missed being a Libra by whiskers.

Hi yanki,are you a poet with a bias for tyhe abstract or you just like riddles?
I take it your date is Sept 30 right?
Whichever it is,you're welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2008
Be the change that you want to see in the world
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by yanki: 9:23am On May 16, 2008
@rasputinn
Poet can pass for 1, love riddles cheesy yeah! u r right, the double 2, 22nd.
Kinda think I have a blend of Virgo&Libra attributes, though I don't believe in Zodiac signs but the features discussed about them r right.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2008
Hi peeps, mine is sept. 2nd, fellow 2nder, show ASAP ooooo smiley

@ Rasputinn, dat joke on ex-convict is da BAAAAAMB!!, ur guud jooo, cheesy cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 11:08am On May 16, 2008
Many thanks 2 you Ras, for starting dis thread, its fun + am liking it. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2008
@ Stillwater
Oh, by other stuff I meant sports(billiards & snooker,basketball and of football).The repertoir also includes books on leadership,the humanities and faith
Anyways,let's not digress too much.
You looking forward to a swell weekend?

Yup!! I've been bored stiff through out the past weekdays, getting ready to have some fun while shopping!! grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2008
my birthday mate must show ooo
una hear?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2008
amababy:

Hi peeps, mine is sept. 2nd, fellow 2nder, show ASAP ooooo smiley

@ Rasputinn, that joke on ex-convict is da BAAAAAMB!!, your guud jooo, cheesy cheesy

Hi ama,good to see one of the early birds of the month on board.Feel very much @ home please cos we got nottin but love for ya

I'm glad you liked the joke,thanks

Look out for your birthday mate

Do have a blessed weekend wink wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2008
saucekid:

my birthday mate must show ooo
una hear?

Ok saucekid,that's it,I'm going into my inner chambers to fast and kabassh for your b/daymates to show wan tam cool cool cool
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2008
stillwater:

getting ready to have some fun while shopping!! grin

Hmmmmmmmm,good for you girl
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by yanki: 9:55am On May 17, 2008
Top striking month of the 12 playing months of the year (no 9), the first BER month of the year, If u r proud to be a baby of this month, then u gotta show urself.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2008
Helloooooooooo,where's everybody?
In church I guess grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by frontview(m): 2:56am On May 19, 2008
Sept.20 smiley smiley smiley here I come.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2008
wolexontop:

1st and always the 1st. but always lonley never find true love

Hey wolex,where've you been?
If you're always the 1st,u 4 be the first to find true love na(abi u be 2face) grin grin grin grin
Just kidding,good to c ya on the block though
Move over to the first class section,kick off your shoes,relax urself and enjoy the flight
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2008
Hi frontview,
In fact with this your name,you deserve to take a tour of the cockpit to really have the frontview
Welcome aboard and look out for your birthday mates,hope you're already thinking of the special thing you'll do for him/her when the time comes

Personally,I'm already compiling a list of peeps I'll have presents for on this thread (using additional criteria)

Just have fun man and a lovely week ahead
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2008
Hi peeps,here's a little update
Apart from our brovas and sistas born on the following days;2,3,7,12,16,17,18,21,25 to 28 (who we are still expecting to rep their bdates),we already have peeps representing all the other September dates.

Give it up for 29th babies cos they're currently the most with 6 fellas,followed by Sept 4th with 3,September 1,9,14 and 15 with 2 each and the rest with 1 rep each

So,what r my remaining September peeps waiting for?c'mon hop on the bandwagon
I tell ya,much fun is guaranteed
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 19, 2008
I knew Sept. 13 would be sooo scarce. Talk about uniqueness tongue, so anytime you see any of us, treat us like the priceless beings we are tongue cool. Still love my Sept. peeps though kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2008
Hi ama,good to see one of the early birds of the month on board.Feel very much @ home please because we got nottin but love for ya

I'm glad you liked the joke,thanks

Look out for your birthday mate

Do have a blessed weekend

@ Rasputin

thanks, didnt get 2 see this early, all da same, hav 4 urself a beautiful week ahead.
am glad 2 b here. smiley

and 2 all septarians, lol , hav a wonder-filled week too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.