Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (41278 Views)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oremi why you dey laugh na 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2013
Na u na! I dey gbadun ya updates. grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
Osas~79:

You're still young. Keep supporting him and he can't forget you.
26 is not young,stop this mumu talk,abi 26 never see penis before or she nor know where dem dey put penis :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Na u na! I dey gbadun ya updates. grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy oremi no be small thing o 8-) :*
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Na u na! I dey gbadun ya updates. grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 27, 2013
rman: If all these girls advising others regularly on nairaland are so smart like they claim, why are they still single?

How come Kulyie's posts on most relationship threads are all about failed relationships and negatives in men?

Lonely girls turned relationship advisors on nairaland.

shori eleyi pe sha :/ ha,won tin di e :/ awon to shey e o ti jawo loro igbese aye e :p pele tie :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nikki, bring rope o! grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
nnanyereugo: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy bros, xctly wat pple dont c in dat fool of a grand spinster cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy orisirisi.wonders shall never end on nairaland cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nikki, bring rope o! grin
why na cheesy wetin make she bring rope do 8-)?
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Don't you know it's easy to cook a vegetable soup with your mouth.
can you even cook eforiro :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by lekkie073(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2013
if 'she' is not married at 30, naturally, desperation sets in
if 'he' is not married at 40, no qualms, he can always do that anytime grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 27, 2013
Thermythorpe: cheesy Nairalanders don yab themselves finish...

that is how nairalanders and nigerians are.

Have you sat close to a news paper stand and observe all those men arguing about news from the news papers they've read on the stand.they will first start on a good note,make friendly gestures and all,later it will graduate to a level of exchanging banters,later it will degenerate to hot arguements where they will start getting aggressive,calling each other offensive names and cursing.before you say jack robinson,you will see this same people that exchanged friendly banters a couple of hours ago exchanging fists,tearing each others clothes and beating each other up.have you ever wondered why females are more often than not absent or not part of the news paper stand commentators cheesy anyway

nairaland is not any different from a news paper stand,the only difference is that it is a faceless forum so people dont have the opportunity to get violent even though the strong urge to get violent is there.here you see people get friendly and after sometime because they share contrary opinions,they start engaging in hot arguements and it later degenerates to cursing.i know that if this wasnt a faceless forum and people could see each other,many people will have been locked up in cell.infact they will still be arguing and cursing in the police station so no one should be suprised.nairaland is just a reflection of the average nigerians mentality and capability cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: while you should be living in a brothel with prostitutes :/
Lolz, broth kini? am not anti-marriage and i will surely get married by God grace.

But you ehn, you don dey date Jesus and am sure you are in your 30s no plans for marriage grin grin aunty kuly kuly abeg go dance for convent o... your nuns are waiting for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by lekkie073(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2013
na witches and wizardes jaburata for dis thread .....idowu di ologbo, fulyie fun ni iye.....wo wa jo n fo kiri......o ma se o angry

2 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: 26 is not young,stop this mumu talk,abi 26 never see penis before or she nor know where dem dey put penis :p 8-)
ahn ahn stop it jor! grin tongue
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On May 27, 2013
lekkie073: na witches and wizardes jaburata for dis thread .....idowu di ologbo, fulyie fun ni iye.....wo wa jo n fo kiri......o ma se o angry
Sho ri e pe? Sho gba ogun e pe? undecided
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2013
lekkie073: na witches and wizardes jaburata for dis thread .....idowu di ologbo, fulyie fun ni iye.....wo wa jo n fo kiri......o ma se o angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Hello Shewa, hawayu? tongue can i ask you a question. why do you hate marriage so much grin grin grin
i dont hate marriage :p i only loathe desperation to marry.thank you 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 27, 2013
tintingz: ahn ahn stop it jor! grin tongue
ha,abi na.in the north (land of paedophiles) 26 don become grandma.she don chop penis for over 13 years,someone con dey talk say 26 is still young but 2o is not too small to receive a,.n.'al se,'x :p cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 27, 2013
tintingz: Lolz, broth kini? am not anti-marriage and i will surely get married by God grace.

But you ehn, you don dey date Jesus and am sure you are in your 30s no plans for marriage grin grin aunty kuly kuly abeg go dance for convent o... your nuns are waiting for you grin grin
Thank you my brother. I challenge you to do a background check or research on ANTI-Marriage women. They usually Over 30, have had FAILED marriages or relationships in the past, have lived promiscuous lifestyles when they were younger, they are BITTER seeing young girls especially their young relatives marry, They are always at loggerheads with members of their families, They always work as a team with intent of spoiling the minds of young couples especially young ladies. Most of them wish silently Break in tears each time their school mates are talking of their kids and husbands. Research well, most of them are DESPERATE themselves to GET HOOKED but using ANTI-MARRIAGE as cover and to gain people's attention hoping that they are prospective suitors.

5 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2013
but oso ni iwo sha cheesy na only wizard dey no witch.abi you no go go switzerland.dem don make law for wizards make dem dey fly for night :p if you stay for naija and you say this one outside,them go throw you stone or do you the alluu style cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2013
Most of them are using anti-marriage, anti-men etc as a cover up to tell single men that they are still available and ripe despite their ages. All they seek and hope for is attention

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
tintingz: Lolz, broth kini? am not anti-marriage and i will surely get married by God grace.

if its paining you that i have no plans to marry,you can happily kiss my yellow fat a?s,s :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: ha,abi na.in the north (land of paedophiles) 26 don become grandma.she don chop penis for over 13 years,someone con dey talk say 26 is still young but 2o is not too small to receive a,.n.'al se,'x :p cheesy
26 is till young to have time to plan for his/her marriage and still keeping his/her virginity for the right person...you cant expect everybody to be the same choping banana and pomo from one pomo to another banana grin

Kulyie how many banana you don chop these year so far ehn grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sho ri e pe? Sho gba ogun e pe? undecided
obviously kogbogun e pe and ori bobo yen o pe cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2013
very true.. people take things personally on this land
they forgetthat the anonymity of this forum allows people to reinvent themselves

On NL, everybody is rich
On NL, everyone that is married has a perfect marriage
On NL, people claim to be american citizens or bahamian hotties

NL for show....

kulyie: that is how nairalanders and nigerians are.

Have you sat close to a news paper stand and observe all those men arguing about news from the news papers they've read on the stand.[b]they will first start on a good note,make friendly gestures and all,later it will graduate to a level of exchanging banters,later it will degenerate to hot arguements where they will start getting aggressive,calling each other offensive names and cursing.[/b]before you say jack robinson,you will see this same people that exchanged friendly banters a couple of hours ago exchanging fists,tearing each others clothes and beating each other up.have you ever wondered why females are more often than not absent or not part of the news paper stand commentators cheesy anyway

nairaland is not any different from a news paper stand,the only difference is that it is a faceless forum so people dont have the opportunity to get violent even though the strong urge to get violent is there.here you see people get friendly and after sometime because they share contrary opinions,they start engaging in hot arguements and it later degenerates to cursing.i know that if this wasnt a faceless forum and people could see each other,many people will have been locked up in cell.infact they will still be arguing and cursing in the police station so no one should be suprised.nairaland is just a reflection of the average nigerians mentality and capability cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 27, 2013
tintingz: 26 is till young to have time to plan for his/her marriage and still keeping his/her virginity for the right person...you cant expect everybody to be the same choping banana and pomo from one pomo to another banana grin

Kulyie how many banana you don chop these year so far ehn grin
i laugh in swahili cheesy cheesycheesycheesy you dey tell 26 year old make she keep her virginity.hymen wey don disappear since jss1.if per chance you dey find virgin.na from nursery1- primary 4 ( that na if paedophine never see am o) 8-).you fit deceive yourself sha cheesy when even secondary school girls dey buy pack of condoms,contraceptives and postinors,them dey fvck like say tomorow no dey,you con dey tell 26 make she keep her virginity when you suppose tell am say make she go collect her hymen from the person wey first open the padlock :p

anyway as for the banana levels,na between mr kulyie and me that one dey :p so face front and mind your buisness :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: if its paining you that i have no plans to marry,you can happily kiss my yellow fat a?s,s :p
eyuukk! that your smelling bum bum grin tongue ...and e no pain me i like you(not that like) thats why am telling you to have plans in getting married smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
biolabee: very true.. people take things personally on this land
they forgetthat the anonymity of this forum allows people to reinvent themselves

On NL, everybody is rich
On NL, everyone that is married has a perfect marriage
On NL, people claim to be american citizens or bahamian hotties

NL for show....

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy i swear biola you don kill me with laugh cheesycheesycheesy you are toooo right cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2013
tintingz: eyuukk! that your smelling bum bum grin tongue ...and e no pain me i like you(not that like) thats why am telling you to have plans in getting married smiley
pocket your unsolicited advice,it is not appreciated meanwhile dont like me abeg :p thank you for your cooperation as you gently mind your buisness 8-)

by the way why you dey pretend like say if eyes no dey here you no go kiss my fat ass :p afterall we no una type,una go dey form saint when the hole for your anus don wide pass bucket 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
kulyie: i laugh in swahili cheesy cheesycheesycheesy you dey tell 26 year old make she keep her virginity.hymen wey don disappear since jss1.if per chance you dey find virgin.na from nursery1- primary 4 ( that na if paedophine never see am o) 8-).you fit deceive yourself sha cheesy when even secondary school girls dey buy pack of condoms,contraceptives and postinors,them dey fvck like say tomorow no dey,you con dey tell 26 make she keep her virginity when you suppose tell am say make she go collect her hymen from the person wey first open the padlock :p

anyway as for the banana levels,na between mr kulyie and me that one dey :p so face front and mind your buisness :p 8-)
Its Official!

Kulyie ti ya werey. Roftlmaoooo! grin grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Its Official!

Kulyie ti ya werey. Roftlmaoooo! grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy no,moyin meye bolapo.sebi them dey feel like person wey sabi give advice cheesy cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.