Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp (1489 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp by DaJulee(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2013
I am a serving NYSC member in Akwa Ibom, Batch B 2012 to be precise..I must say that the most exciting moment in nysc is the orientation camp but not withstanding there are a lot of activities in camp which are not call for....For me the most ackward moment is when going to collect food from the canteen. Where everybody stand in a line like thos in the refugee camp..Infact it seems like U are standing in line like a group of slaves ready to take their meal after the long daily hard work, Also to me it depict that I cant afford to buy food in the mammy market where most big boys and big girls eat...Yet thats not the most boring..The most boring moment might be the LECTURES, Where u feel so bored to the point of sleeping when the lecture is on and total loss of energy, Infact the lectures are said to be boring because they tell u things u'v hed aften times.....Nontheless everybody has their own boring moments..But l know too well that among all the boring moments there is one that is most boring.....
Re: The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp by mafioso47(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2013
Lectures

1 Like

Re: The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp by pretta: 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Pls wich of the female hostels do u tink is best 2 stay as par neatness. Tank
Re: The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp by pretta: 9:38pm On May 28, 2013
Pls while u served @ akwaibom state, in d camp wich of the female hostels do u tink is best 2 stay as par neatness. Tank
Re: The Most Boring Moment In Nysc Orientation Camp by DaJulee(f): 7:46am On May 30, 2013
Deary, It is unfortunate that I am a male....I wouldent dare to enter a female hostel talkless of studying the most cleanest or most secured...sory dear..I dont know...U can ask that of the guys and I will have an answer. smiley

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Has Done Me More Harm Than Good / The Best Oil/gas Company For Nysc / NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.