Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Fast Can You Compose A Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Fast Can You Compose A Poem (1143 Views)

. / Independence Day- Compose A Short Poem Dedicating It To Nigeria / Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by jammieox(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
have you ever ask yourself how fast u are in writin or composing a poem.

however it is important for you to develop your drive or skills in writing.

so guys mail me or better still try composing a shot and resonable poem and dont forget to paste it in this column.

thank you.
Re: How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by welli(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
5 mins
Re: How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by kay9(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2008
I really never bother about how long it takes me; sometimes, i pick up a poem I started two months ago (but didn't finish), work on it for a while, then breeze away again - still unfinished. BUT i always manage to finish them - its just a matter of time! smiley grin
Re: How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by richness(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2008
for me it depends on how much inspired i am. writing a poem could take from few minutes to several weeks depending on what brought about the inspiration to write in the first place. one of my best poem was written in less than an hour while i have a poem that i have been writing for over five weeks now and i am still not done. whenever inspirations come, i just pick up from where i left.

i have also written a poem in about 15 minutes
Re: How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by deleson: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
The speed and time depends on the pecularity of the poem, the source of my inspiration even the thematic pre-occupation of the poem contributes to the time spent.
Many a time,I spend nothing less than 15-20 minutes writing a poem of say 20-25 li. grin :-Xnes
Re: How Fast Can You Compose A Poem by jide5: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
I have done a winner within 10mins. But at the same time I have a 10 line piece or so I have not concluded for weeks now. I guess cause my muse is on a walk.

(1) (Reply)

3 Great Sayings By 3 Great Black Men / Fast Food Girls / Short Film Script: Best Night Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.