Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (27706 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by remecy(f): 12:52pm On May 24, 2013
Some people do post things either straight from the heart or to make you laff. Which of those post did you think was off the hook. I go first......
1) i am under arrest by ur love.......pls heal me.
2) thank you lord, for a brown new day.
3) you taut u could hold me captivated with your pregnant.
Lol. Lets unwind, is weekend.

9 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Tolexander: 1:15pm On May 24, 2013
remecy: Some pple do post things either straight from the heart or to make you laff. Which of those post did you think was off the hook. I go first......
1) i am under arrest by ur love.......pls heal me.
2) thank you lord, for a brown new day.
3) you taut u could hold me captivated with your pregnant.
Lol. Lets unwind, is weekend.
^^^the above post is my living example of my craziest post on a social media!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by remecy(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2013
To hair is human to forgive is design.

29 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by gluv01(f): 2:38am On May 26, 2013
Not really crazy...autocorrect 'I miss you hun' and it corrected it to 'i miss you hundred'

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by remecy(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2013
I rather die than to commit suicide.
I weep dan to cry for you.

9 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by moodswing(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2013
You are my night in shinning harmo

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by sexymoma(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
**What You Are Burning Is cooking**
**My Sea Is Drowning Inside The car** grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by mactoni91(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
why can't Blackberry just swallow its pride and ask Nokia d secret
behind d strength of its battery

31 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by tunapawizzy: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
from a 31years old unmarried gal 2 weeks after her most recent ex-boyfy got married.... "TGIF Elegushi things"

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by bizfirst: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
'My fiance is avoiding me (and she is pregnant)...' What the heck...that's your private life: SOCIAL MEDIA AIN'T A PERSONAL DIARY!!

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by PrinceNN(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2013
i thank God for healing my brother who was stabbed to death
tongue

51 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Brimmie(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2013
Not Crazy.. Buh Hw The Gurls Cheats!!

She First Posted:
"I Miss Ma Boo"
After Few Mins.. She Changed It To:
"I Miss Ma Books"

#NigerianGurls

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2013
Akpos jokes. Then someone asked "if u put Kerosene inside a refrigerator, will it block?"

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by kemzyAjaks(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2013
may we all suicide in life........d funniest tin z d@d 1st person 2 coment also typed 'amen'

12 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by petkoffDrake(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
Ur my agidi girl grin

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Goldie20: 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
Love farting in the shower such a beautiful, stinky inferno. (L)

P.s And this was coming from a Girl..

I Lol'd

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by chlowi(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
I hate guys with low selves of steam".#:s
"You are a blessing to your generator".:$
"I am a soccer for guys wit six park". "My bb charger is no longer walking"

8 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by hassanfulani(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
this post and the hand that wrote it are crazzzzzzy post and frog

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Temismith(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
To hair ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ human, aπϑ to forgive ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ design.gringringrin
The person U̶̲̥̅̊ killed ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ dead. shocked shockedshockedshockedshocked.

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by SlyIg(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
First to comment!

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by WukedP(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2013
technology is not complete until i started downloading foods...

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by pimplucious: 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
"let's unwind,'is' weekend". Talk about crazy status grin

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by OCcool: 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
i thank God for healing my brother who was stabbed to death
tongue
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 29, 2013
Nonsensical and nonsensically. Who even make this trash enter front page? Nairaland, pls ask some guys about them brain status b4 accepting them as member.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Brimmie(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2013
Ok.. Check Ds Out:

My Doctor Told Me Not To Lift Anything Heavy, So Now I Sit Down To Pee..

Why Shld I Go Bck To My Vomit? For All I Care, My Ex Shld Go To Hell N Remain There Forever! tongue

My Gurl Can Only Have 3 Male Friends.. The Father, The Son, N Holy Spirit

After Etisalat Show In FUTA, Ma Warri Friend Posted Ds:
MayD's Neck Chain For Sale.. Contact Within!!

I Think I Saw Ds On NL or FB? Not Sure:
I Can't Sleep. I've Tried Wanking Twice Buh I'm Still Not Fatigued. Who Has 2 Heads?? Comman Gimme One!!?

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2013
Who will take me out tonight?
*SMH for Nigerian girls. Has it gotten so bad?*
Delete her immediately

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by onila(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2013
Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore... a friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

21 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Rapmaestro(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2013
''Mtcheew at my Oga at the top, ''
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by delikay4luv: 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
ok
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by jakesund(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
alcohol is bad i only sip beer smiley

she thinks I'm stupidity sad

cant believe my childhood friend is a MALE LESBIAN shocked

to be for one is to be for arm embarassed

my girlfriend is a faithful prostitution cheesy

Girls are promiskiosk sad

funniest I've seen so far smiley smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by daviide: 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
Lil wayne is hotter than chris brown

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Pstsmith(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
''k''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.