Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (27702 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 30, 2013
To whom wash is given, blush is expected.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by beordune(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2013
grin grin
onila: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore... a friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

Can't stop laughing grin[

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 30, 2013
"All guys are d same". Who asked u to date all of them?
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by danahart(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2013
Tank u lord nd may ur name be exhausted.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Built2last: 10:40am On May 30, 2013
Been Laughin out LOUD!!!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by HARDDON: 11:00am On May 30, 2013
"women who don't know how to cook, use pepper as decoy:

there is no way pepper would be worrying you, and you bother about the sweetness of a meal."

lol

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Jossylard2(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2013
sexymoma: **What You Are Burning Is cooking**
**My Sea Is Drowning Inside The car** grin
.......guy,u must be a student OAU and also residing @awohall
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Jossylard2(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2013
sexymoma: **What You Are Burning Is cooking**
**My Sea Is Drowning Inside The car** grin
.......guy,u must be a student of OAU and also residing @awohall
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by yemstok(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2013
"Happy Children day......I once a children" saw dis status update on Monday and I was like 'dis is wicked'
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by fpeter(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2013
remecy: Some people do post things either straight from the heart or to make you laff. Which of those post did you think was off the hook. I go first......
1) i am under arrest by ur love.......pls heal me.
2) thank you lord, for a brown new day.
3) you taut u could hold me captivated with your pregnant.
Lol. Lets unwind, is weekend.

Lol. Lets unwind, is weekend........my funniest so far!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2013
I've seen d following;
.....Life sucks,so the b.itch is givin me a BJ
......What shall it profit a girl if she fixes Brazillian hair and stil look ugly?
..........Scientists say d world is made up of Neutron,Electron,nd Protons,bt forgot to add Morons
.........Pple like u are the reason y pple like me got middle fingers
..........Outta my mind..back in 5mins
..........Boys are like parking space...d good ones are already taken.....
E.t.c.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Kcxee(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2013
I will make u feeling d way me feelin 4 u 2days..
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by EmekaAfrica(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
remecy: To hair is human to forgive is design.
Abeg e don do LWKMD...yeeee my belle oooo....
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2013
I'm going to the market to buy a bag of soup.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by ozor1: 8:42pm On May 30, 2013
If women ruled the world.. there would no wars .just a bunch of jealous countries not talkin to each other

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by HARDDON: 10:43pm On May 30, 2013
Vickii Ro: I've seen d following;
.....Life sucks,so the b.itch is givin me a BJ
......What shall it profit a girl if she fixes Brazillian hair and stil look ugly?
..........Scientists say d world is made up of Neutron,Electron,nd Protons,bt forgot to add Morons
.........Pple like u are the reason y pple like me got middle fingers
..........Outta my mind..back in 5mins
..........Boys are like parking space...d good ones are already taken.....
E.t.c.

muhahahaha !

Classic!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2013
HARDDON:

muhahahaha !

Classic!
Thanx Big deddy

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by eksammy(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2013
HARDDON: "women who don't know how to cook, use pepper as decoy:

there is no way pepper would be worrying you, and you bother about the sweetness of a meal."

lol
Bhahahahahahahaha
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by toygod2: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
lols
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by ekeroyal(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

I has dead in this place.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by oluwarobokop: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
i am a educational consutancy
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Gorgeous58(f): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2014
"Never fight ugly people, they have nothing to lose"
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by mex004(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by lolalizabetha(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
To hair is human to forgive is design I hate guys with low selves of steam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.