Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30692 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:10pm On May 24, 2013
@ Carl Allen personality,

Please prove who you claimed you are to me with viable evidence.

1. I'll need more than a membership card of NL and pages of documents to confirm you're actually who you say you are.

2. If you're the personality you said you are, send me something only you can send me, an email, photo, something, anything at all. Am just wondering that you may be fake because for the level of concerns you're purporting that you have and still not one single contact, email from you to the shopclue who has done all these alleged damages to your life and your future, businesses and all, it just doesn't add up that the only place you're talking is NL and never once raised any concerns to the individual responsible for the "alleged" misery of your existence.

I guarantee I'll not leave your concerns unattended.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:25pm On May 24, 2013
PLease go to hell..

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2013
Give me a moment while I scan a photo, and maybe something that only I would have. Who ever stated that my existence is one of misery, actually the last 8 to 9 years have been the best years of my life.

But give me a moment to present something that you would recognize
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:30pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: PLease go to hell..

If I decide to do a research and take a trip on what happens in hell, trust me, am taking you with me.

Now, zip it. Am not here for you. My target is already here and unresponsive.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by surveyProf(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: PLease go to hell..
This is a domestic matter, between Mr Carl and wunmi, u dont need to insult anybody in here!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 1:33pm On May 24, 2013
madam have u paid aigbe?

why you open another thread??your boy boy is doing a great job on carl's thread

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 1:35pm On May 24, 2013
surveyProf:
This is a domestic matter, between Mr Carl and wunmi, u dont need to insult anybody in here!!!

even though i dont subscribe to insults, i disagree with you, its no longer a domestic matter. its now for the public consumption!!!

we are all watching how events unfolds cool
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:37pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Give me a moment while I scan a photo, and maybe something that only I would have. Who ever stated that my existence is one of misery, actually the last 8 to 9 years have been the best years of my life.

Sure, shoot on, you're on a roll. Don't keep me waiting.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:37pm On May 24, 2013
Please they should take their domestic matters else where not here on nairaland,,,,,

Beds of the same feathers......

I dey laugh,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:39pm On May 24, 2013
Please Mr Seun close this trend,,,,,,,,,,,

Its of no use,,,,,,

Its violating some of your rules here on nairaland,,,,,

I dey laugh
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2013
quote author=shopclue]

Sure, shoot on, you're on a roll. Don't keep me waiting.[/quote]

this was one of our more civil communications from last year.

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:14:17 -0700

Subject: RE: Happy Holiday season to you

We've been calling u from Magic Jack from Nigeria, no one is picking up.

Akin wants to speak to u. Whats ur current number. Please call us so u can talk to him. The number is 215-856-4105

---

Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 5:32 PM

Wumi

Simplest way is going to be a calling card, rates are just outrageous any other way. I'm going to wait a few days to see if I get a response from you as to where you currently are. If I dont hear from you son I will just buy a calling card and make the phone call.

Carl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:22:50 -0800

Hello Carl,

Don't always jump to conclusions. Nothing's ever as it seems. What we know is little, what we don't know is enormous. I am not going to start answering you one by one. All the lies I was supposed to have told and all sorts. It doesn't matter.

From where am at now, I'll simply take it from here. I am in Nigeria with my son. And Yes, I was in Pittsburgh, worked for a month, enough to raise money to do what I need to do, as I said I was going to before I got the job. I admitted then it was to raise money to get things done, that my spirit no longer wants to do the live in rubbish.

In any case, this is my phone number. Perhabs you'll want to speak to Dante. Now don't get all crazy or I won't pick your call. I don't want drama or judgements or pity or those back and forth stuffs. I just want a real life, do you understand that? Can you respect that?

Wunmi
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: Please Mr Seun close this trend,,,,,,,,,,,

Its of no use,,,,,,

Its violating some of your rules here on nairaland,,,,,

I dey laugh

Why are you getting so itchy? undecided
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by surveyProf(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2013
feminine A:

even though i dont subscribe to insults, i disagree with you, its no longer a domestic matter. its now for the public consumption!!!

we are all watching how events unfolds cool

You are correct, but in as much as the issue is now in the public domain, this should not be an avenue to throw insult on any party, u can advise and contribute.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2013
If this doesn't suffice, I can always give you my new number. You would surely recognize the voice.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:46pm On May 24, 2013
@ Carl personality,

Emails gets hacked all the time.

I thought you said you'll upload a picture of yourself to my email?

Or perhabs simply send me an email from your email account that it is actually you here on NL?

Are you able to do that so your concerns on NL can be sorted?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by surveyProf(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: quote author=shopclue]

Sure, shoot on, you're on a roll. Don't keep me waiting.

this was one of our more civil communications from last year.

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:14:17 -0700
Subject: RE: Happy Holiday season to you & Alex!
To:

We've been calling u from Magic Jack from Nigeria, no one is picking up.

Akin wants to speak to u. Whats ur current number. Please call us so u can talk to him. The number is

--- On Sat, 3/17/12, Carl Allen wrote:

To: "Wumi"
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 5:32 PM

Wumi

Simplest way is going to be a calling card, rates are just outrageous any other way. I'm going to wait a few days to see if I get a response from you as to where you currently are. If I dont hear from you son I will just buy a calling card and make the phone call.

Carl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:22:50 -0800
To:

Hello Carl,

Don't always jump to conclusions. Nothing's ever as it seems. What we know is little, what we don't know is enormous. I am not going to start answering you one by one. All the lies I was supposed to have told and all sorts. It doesn't matter.

From where am at now, I'll simply take it from here. I am in Nigeria with my son. And Yes, I was in Pittsburgh, worked for a month, enough to raise money to do what I need to do, as I said I was going to before I got the job. I admitted then it was to raise money to get things done, that my spirit no longer wants to do the live in rubbish.

In any case, this is my phone number. Perhabs you'll want to speak to Dante. Now don't get all crazy or I won't pick your call. I don't want drama or judgements or pity or those back and forth stuffs. I just want a real life, do you understand that? Can you respect that?

Wunmi

Kindly take off ur emaill address and dat of Wunmi for you own safety, e.g against spam and scam mails!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:49pm On May 24, 2013
IvyBlue:

Why are you getting so itchy? undecided

Nothing is itchy me,,,,Its so sad that those who started this trend started it with lots of insult and calling of all sorts of names,,, Now some one is saying its a domestic matter,,,,,

They are all in the same gang,,, rubbish,,

I dey laugh,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2013
now this is getting interesting
i always suspected this guy called carl allen ,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2013
surveyProf:

Kindly take off ur emaill address and dat of Wunmi for you own safety, e.g against spam and scam mails!!!
\

I will respond with a picture and remove the email addresses. Give me a moment while I upload a pic to photobucket
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2013
feminine A:

your boy boy is doing a great job on carl's thread
grin grin grin grin thanks dear i love u mwaaah
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: \

I will respond with a picture and remove the email addresses. Give me a moment while I upload a pic to photobucket
i thought u said u didnt have any pictures that she took everything ?now we know who is lying

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:52pm On May 24, 2013
surveyProf:

No they need not to remove the emails,,,atleast some self accliamed hackers could do some work on it to investigate it,,,

mchewww
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:52pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

If this doesn't suffice, I can always give you my new number. You would surely recognize the voice.

If this is actually you, you'll surely be getting a call, it just won't be by me. I dislike interfering with due process.

An email confirmation from your email that I know that this is really you would suffice.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 1:53pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi: now this is getting interesting
i always suspected this guy called carl allen ,

They are all the same,,,,,

Let see how it will end,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by surveyProf(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

No they need not to remove the emails,,,atleast some self accliamed hackers could do some work on it to investigate it,,,

mchewww

Who are u?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:58pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: \

Sure, now that's what am talking about, I won't doubt that at all.

I am also refreshing my email account that I know you have, no email from anybody called carl yet. Please send a one word or something. I don't think anybody will be able to send from your email, from your internet isp. That's solid proof. And then we can sort out your concerns asap.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2013
carl allen this is what you wrote on the earlier thread , how come u are changing it all now

My African brothers and Sisters,

You take pictures when it is a happy occasion! Neither the wedding ceremony or the short period we lived together was happy or harmonious.

Africans and Americans have very different mindsets, our culture and habits are different - so in some cases its very hard to make things work, especially when your not marrying cause of love. I broke of the marriage twice and only conceded to the ceremony at the very end because I had given her my word. So no there were no pictures because our personalities were clashing; she was badgering me about the marriage, and I finally agreed though I did not want to.

There are pictures of us all with my son Dante at his birth but she has them all, remember we separated when my son was 3 months old.

It was a very bad experience, no happiness, so very few pictures.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2013
carl allen came here saying he has no pictures , now all of a sudens he has pictures .smh
i cant believe some people here were addressing this guy as sir at the other thread sad sad sad
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

THIS IS A BAIT, MR ALLEN
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
surveyProf:

Who are u?

Its not important,,,,,,,,,

Pls let just follow the trend and see how it will all end,,,

I maintain my words,,,,its a gang war against themselves with the prodigal sonsss,,

emm,,,,,i dey laugh,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

They are all the same,,,,,

Let see how it will end,,,

coming from someone who only responds to shopclue's thread
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
THIS IS A BAIT, MR ALLEN
which kind yeye bait?do u know what the meaning of bait is /i asked him for a picture he said he has none ,nnow here he comes less that 48hrs claiming he has plenty of pictures cant u see the handwriting on the wall
you dont need a Daniel to tell u the meaning
how can u live with someone for 2 years ,have a kid with the woman and see u dont have one single picture to prove that u were married to her
when the woman comes out all of a sudden u say u have pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.