Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30680 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe: He doesn't need to apologise and I honestly dont need the symphathy laced with pity. I put that up, I have the power to remove it but I didnt and wont, why, it is a source of encouragement to many. Everybody who knows me on NL knows I have been strenght to the weak. I have been a reason why many come online and still smile. That is my kingdom and I am dominating there.
Yep! I testify!! May God continue to double ya bank account for me ojere! Luv u scarra! Chop it kiss kiss
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oyinbo gal, u sef dey do follow dem do democrazy? grin
Yes, lol. As a true Nigerian grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On May 29, 2013
IvyBlue: 59 years and acting like this? shocked
I thought she was younger than that because sir Carl looks younger than shopclue lipsrsealed
Even a snake has more heart than this reptile angry
Da fuq? Lmao! Una dey vex o! grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2013
fellis:
Yes, lol. As a true Nigerian grin
Hehehehe... Joker!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2013
Kai, Na Gboliwe dey swipe six figure and one mama still dey hustle to pay 750k? Na only God sure o! Repent! Ur El- soji na God of soap and shibi stainless! D I AM dat I AM is da greatest and surest. Iya! Today is d day, repent and walk freely. No more sorrow, No more pain, no more hopping from one bed to another, no more sleepless nights,no more high blood pressure, no more excess diesel in da brain, no more borrow borrow I no fit pay, no more monthly sacrifice of ya pubic hair to babalawostress and babalawos, and lastly... No more Iya Allen the notorious scammer. Repent! Ijoba orun bo! *Rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2013
it amazes me that one man is still climbing this woman
does he know what lies beneath

shudders

there is hope then for the 40s chic
if shopclue can be snatched with her snatch the way it is... there is hope

Idowuogbo: Kai, Na Gboliwe dey swipe six figure and one mama still dey hustle to pay 750k? Na only God sure o! Repent! Ur El- soji na God of soap and shibi stainless! D I AM dat I AM is da greatest and surest. Iya! Today is d day, repent and walk freely. No more sorrow, No more pain, no more hopping from one bed to another, no more sleepless nights,no more high blood pressure, no more excess diesel in da brain, no more borrow borrow I no fit pay, no more monthly sacrifice of ya pubic hair to babalawostress and babalawos, and lastly... No more Iya Allen the notorious scammer. Repent! Ijoba orun bo! *Rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee: it amazes me that one man is still climbing this woman
does he know what lies beneath

shudders

there is hope then for the 40s chic
if shopclue can be snatched with her snatch the way it is... there is hope

Which man? D invisible one or d wan wey she hide inside cupboard dey control hin destiny? Man ko Malu ni! Abegi! Okunrin tan ti password, dat wan go jus dey talk yes Ma and continue to Ronju kale bi furo King Kong. Na dat kian thing u dey call man? Stop sobe joor!

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which man? D invisible one or d wan wey she hide inside cupboard dey control hin destiny? Man ko Malu ni! Abegi! Okunrin tan ti password, dat wan go jus dey talk yes Ma and continue to Ronju kale bi furo King Kong. Na dat kian thing u dey call man? Stop sobe joor!

u funny die... grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kai, Na Gboliwe dey swipe six figure and one mama still dey hustle to pay 750k? Na only God sure o! Repent! Ur El- soji na God of soap and shibi stainless! D I AM dat I AM is da greatest and surest. Iya! Today is d day, repent and walk freely. No more sorrow, No more pain, no more hopping from one bed to another, no more sleepless nights,no more high blood pressure, no more excess diesel in da brain, no more borrow borrow I no fit pay, no more monthly sacrifice of ya pubic hair to babalawostress and babalawos, and lastly... No more Iya Allen the notorious scammer. Repent! Ijoba orun bo! *Rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:05pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! I testify!! May God continue to double ya bank account for me ojere! Luv u scarra! Chop it kiss kiss
SMH. You need Jesus! grin grin grin grin

whr have you been?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
whr have you been?
In ya bank account sorting my percentage.
Abi u no go pop schnapps for we ni? Btwn, abeg dey sleep wiv ya bible o! Bcus, as u talk dat six figure, one mama somewhere fit go consult dia God of sound effects o! next we know, U go begin price invisible land for Ojota. tongue grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
abeg somebody should help me find that Jehofa el soji video grin grin

"Jehofa el soji, jehofa efizzy, my God of special effects, you're a kingy kingy o, you're a kingy kingy, king of kings, lord of lords, el shaddai, lily of the valley"

pure comedy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On May 29, 2013
Where is our Mamalet? I don bring ya anointing oil o! We'll start ya baptismal procedure next week Sunday. In God we trust! Abeg any pastor in da house? Lets help our sister o!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In ya bank account sorting my percentage.
Abi u no go pop schnapps for we ni? Btwn, abeg dey sleep wiv ya bible o! Bcus, as u talk dat six figure, one mama somewhere fit go consult dia God of sound effects o! next we know, U go begin price invisible land for Ojota. tongue grin
i am fortified, engraved securely in the palms of the Almighty. You have to deal with Jehovah my refuge first to get to me. Nothing she does will get to me. My God neither sleeps nor slumbers.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella: abeg somebody should help me find that Jehofa el soji video grin grin

"Jehofa el soji, jehofa efizzy, my God of special effects, you're a kingy kingy o, you're a kingy kingy, king of kings, lord of lords, el shaddai, lily of the valley"

pure comedy grin grin grin grin
Lmao! Her God of sound effects, baba toh wake up, baba toh soji,Jehovah Kingi Kingi ,Ogbenu sometin sometin( I no fit talk dat 1 cus na incarnations) Oh! She ra baba she ra baba she ra sometin... grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
i am fortified, engraved securely in the palms of the Almighty. You have to deal with Jehovah my refuge first to get to me. Nothing she does will get to me. My God neither sleeps nor slumbers.
Gba! In God we trust! Eli! Nothing dey pa. grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 9:26pm On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78:
The next installment is due on June 15, so I'm giving you till June 16 to make the transfer of another $950 to Aigbe. Your failure to do this will result in your world as you know it crashing down. From your school to your man, your social security, cards and even your bank will all come crashing down on you - it's not a threat, it's a statement of fact. And you will definitely lose custody of your son.

There comes a time when we stop kidding around and we actually start deleting folks. I'm done talking here for now....until June 16.

By the way, your folks in Ibadan are doing ok...sent someone to check on them the other day.

I don't want just talk o. if she doesn't pay take serious action. so much for a cyber bully

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2013
Chai! Badosky don show, she bin dey kip mute before.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On May 29, 2013
Osyxcel: Chai! Badosky don show, she bin dey kip mute before.
grin grin grin grin
Yes nau... I wan make she cough finish b4 we diagnose d matter we go carry go meet external prayer warriors. Dis case na divine intervention,We need to go on top mountain in order to cure d disease of Jargons and japanjantis wey our madam dey suffer from. E no easy e! But, with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Can d congregation say AMEN? grin

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shoppclue: 1:11am On May 30, 2013
Pipsland78:
The next installment is due on June 15, so I'm giving you till June 16 to make the transfer of another $950 to Aigbe. Your failure to do this will result in your world as you know it crashing down. From your school to your man, your social security, cards and even your bank will all come crashing down on you - it's not a threat, it's a statement of fact. And you will definitely lose custody of your son.

There comes a time when we stop kidding around and we actually start deleting folks. I'm done talking here for now....until June 16.

By the way, your folks in Ibadan are doing ok...sent someone to check on them the other day.

There is no money coming on June 15th, take a slice of all your pages of scam alert and fill it out at western union office and take the money. From U.S, nothing's coming.

So don't keep procrastinating on threats about social security, cards, bank, school, man, and other jargons. Do what you need to do now, stop talking. Just DO.

Why wait till 16th when you're already told nothing's coming? Omo Ale ni e sha!

If people are talking, you actually count yourself as something? Who is your father?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shoppclue: 1:21am On May 30, 2013
Gboliwe:
for real? You will for once keep quiet? No, I dont believe you! If it were Mr Allen, i'll swallow it, hook line plus the hand with the sinker.
Cure a mad man fine, but his occassional rants? Impossible!

Mrs Mary Allen, this is your thread, you cant let it die. Come and entertain us some more. Bring all the dirt you can find and wash before us and expect us to enjoy the smell and keep quiet.

C'mon, come do your trademark

Ms Donation Strategist,

You're a done case. Bring Bisi to me. I wanna do her.

After all, you did mentioned you're not the one sick, you just accidentally happen to be at the emergency room.

You just want to belong by all and any means. But first, go and try and get visa first, leave the shores of whichever country that makes you unfulfilled to actually have time to do all you're doing. Do something worthy of note in your life and then come back, maybe you'd be giving some recognition.

For now, you're just sounding like a busy body. Or are you one?

Gboliwe, the "sister", you still haven't reveal the bad news of your stay on case. No one enters water and still shout of cold. Don't be a coward, just say it as it is and get it off your chest!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by 2secsNLid: 2:01am On May 30, 2013
Gboliwe:
for real? You will for once keep quiet? No, I dont believe you! If it were Mr Allen, i'll swallow it, hook line plus the hand with the sinker.
Cure a mad man fine, but his occassional rants? Impossible!

Mrs Mary Allen, this is your thread, you cant let it die. Come and entertain us some more. Bring all the dirt you can find and wash before us and expect us to enjoy the smell and keep quiet.

C'mon, come do your trademark

Ms Donation Strategist,

For your info, this is shopclue, and the ID is a disposable tissue that'll be useless in secs.

You're a done case.

Ok, what are you here for really? Is Allen your family grand fathers name? Or are your family descendants part of the Allen tree? If you're asking, I'll say, I happen to marry, and I bear the name. What exactly is your own in this matter?

I've heard people often say that people with special needs are usually the most bitter.

I didn't make you what you are. It's your destiny, if you say you've accepted how God made you, then stop being bitter about it and fighting for divorce of two people you'll never meet one on one in your life.

But for NL and internet, who are you? And what are you? For starters, your name is Gboliwe? Doesn't that sum you up? Gboliwe, as in Gbewiri, Gbe werepe, or what exactly? You're a nuisance and just itching to be relevant. If you are really relevant, you won't need so much energy to be noticed.

You just want to belong by all and any means. First, go and try and get visa first, leave the shores of whichever country that makes you unfulfilled to actually have time to spend this energy on the Allen's. Compete and learn in a civilized world, not inside the frustration of Molue and "waiting in the park to go to work" Which park [/b]is in Lagos? Anyway, let's not divert on your location.

How about starting a cause for "special needs". I can refer you to real donations on that one. For the Allen's case, you ain't got no mouth to contribute or alter shiat. [b]If I want and need to make a mockery of you, I can make the same Carl begin to attack you. He is the least interested in divorce for your information, if he is, he won't be seeking it on NL. And he's been in the game long enough to know how to get one. The joke is actually on you.

For now, you're just sounding like a busy body. Or are you one?

Gboliwe, the "sister", you still haven't reveal the bad news of your stay on this case. No one enters water and still shout of cold. Don't be a coward, just say it as it is and get it off your chest!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by 2secsNLid: 2:11am On May 30, 2013
@ All of the faceless lowest of the low here,

Stop this unending talks, and bringing parties that don't count.

The summary you have on your hand is simple.

You believe you have found a scammer among you all, and the rest of you left happens to be the saints.

I am saying am not paying Aigbe shiat and payment plan has stopped and won't continue till we're in court! And you've been saying name and glory will be lost.

I am saying "Whatever you need to do, get on with it"!

You are being awaited so stop the dilly dally.

So now, leave story alone and give me what you got. Aigbe's not getting paid and I expect your worst.

This is the summary of the case here. As for all other threats, shut the Bleep up on NL and begin with the new sets of bank info reveal, and cards, and schools, and kidnapping threats, and new death letters and underworld men.

This is the stage you are now so stop bullshiating here and begin name mudding part two!

And to whom it may concern, you can now dispose this NL id as you wish.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:22am On May 30, 2013
I think say na only me see am ooh.

I miss ha scarah mien! *in badosky's voice*
Osyxcel: Chai! Badosky don show, she bin dey kip mute before.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Keziehenry(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2013
Hmmm,has d movie ended
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by question(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2013
Keziehenry: Hmmm,has d movie ended
For where? Just grab enough popcorn and wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Farouksenior: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2013
question:
For where? Just grab enough popcorn and wait for the next episode.
..kpoko!!! ..dis one na die oo.hehehe na season 2 episode 3 sheyy grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by isetilaye: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
by the time this matter is over some people are going to regret ever joining nairaland.

for christ sake why should one get burnt in another person fire ?

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
isetilaye: by the time this matter is over some people are going to regret ever joining nairaland.

Says who? undecided

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by texaco1: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
isetilaye: by the time this matter is over some people are going to regret ever joining nairaland.

i beg tell dem oooo angry angry
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Keziehenry(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2013

welcm wumi

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.