Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51484 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2013
Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?

10 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by omiobo: 3:08pm On May 24, 2013
I like ur confidence but son,overconfidence is dangerous. If dem put u on top rice for me as a meat I go chop u,u no go remain bonegrin

39 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Sanboy25: 5:57pm On May 24, 2013

Are you competing for Mr Nairaland ?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by 3RNEST(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
U need slap@OP imagine all borrow!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Yvete(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2013
smiley Handsome! Confidence is sexy.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2013
Hehehe...please if you want to criticize me eh, talk small small....meanwhile, make i hide small.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
Yvete: smiley Handsome! Confidence is sexxy.

smiley
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:
Are you competing for Mr Nairaland ?
Do you think i should?...i don't know about it.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Sanboy25: 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
Jsmyth:
Do you think i should?...i don't know about it.

If you're confident in your looks, go for it. wink
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:

If you're confident in your looks, go for it. wink
well, i'll see about it.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2013
smiley
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2013
Did u pass jamb? And what score please!

84 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by sima(f): 6:06am On May 26, 2013
lmaooo... smh!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by prodam(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2013
I dont know why some peeps are just jealous or envy of young dudes. They keep calling them all sort of names and setting for them unnecessary limitations. haven't u heard of young n wild n free?..

I av noticed it, its everywhere, once you are kinda young, some ignorant older ones would find fault in that.
u will see some naija peeps saying things lyk "dah wizkid na small boi joor". the leaders of the world today are not giants by size, but by their mental faculty.

22 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2013
You don't look bad! Like ur confidence too! But i just don't dig light-skinned guys naturally! So i wldnt say u'r d most handsome!

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by 3RNEST(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2013
Donpuzo: Did u pass jamb? And what score please!
Lol Jamb Wahala! indeed OP tell us your score, then we will know how handsome u're!! Ode1 grin

9 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2013
prodam: I dont know why some peeps are just jealous or envy of young dudes. They keep calling them all sort of names and setting for them unnecessary limitations. haven't u heard of young n wild n free?..

I av noticed it, its everywhere, once you are kinda young, some ignorant older ones would find fault in that.
u will see some naija peeps saying things lyk "dah wizkid na small boi joor". the leaders of the world today are not giants by size, but by their mental faculty.
well said.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by lepasharon(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2013
im not about light skinned niggas undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2013
Oya,comot your eye glass make we see your face well.. You wear glass for all the pictures nah..
You look good BUT i dey suspect say one of your EYE NAH HALF PAST 6.. Oya remove glass nd prove me wrong.

18 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2013
Kslib: Oya,comot your eye glass make we see your face well.. You wear glass for all the pictures nah..
You look good BUT i dey suspect say one of your EYE NAH HALF PAST 6.. Oya remove glass nd prove me wrong.

21 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2013
Awwwwwwwwww! I just want to squeeze your cheeks, so cute in that bowtie!

How old are you sef? I don't want to be called a pedo?

Have you entered MR nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ocheejemb: 11:51am On May 29, 2013
where do u people find these narcissits? this fool is only passable calling himself the most handsome guy on a 1million strong forum..hiss..as u were

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by YoungGame: 11:52am On May 29, 2013
tunapawizzy: o boi u cute no be small i rili wnt mind u doing my younger sister the only problem is u r likely to become food 4 all

you well? grin ...(na question)

njokusboy: Nairaland is beginning to lose credibility, how did dis post get to the front page sef, aren't there more critical issues to be examined?

why must you always complain whenever you see a post which you don't like on the front page abi front page na your father compound? undecided

@op, you're handsome bruv.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 29, 2013
Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.

45 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by tunapawizzy: 11:54am On May 29, 2013
o boi u cute no be small, i rili wnt mind u doing my younger sister the only problem is u r likely to become ''food 4 all''
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2013
Yes ma nigga show them how u do it
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by coogar: 11:56am On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?

21 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2013
Nairaland is beginning to lose credibility, how did dis post get to the front page sef, aren't there more critical issues to be examined?

2 Likes

Cute dude...*patting his back* but u're still too young for all dis.Face ur studies and become somebody worth celebrating!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Mudilove: 11:57am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=YoungGame]

You are not looking bad though, but i am very sure there are more handsome guys in nairaland than you.

3 Likes

Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?
u try bt u cnt be d most handsum guy on nairaland.if u c handsum,u go run...bt u be 5n boy sha
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ochallo: 11:58am On May 29, 2013
most handsome boy you mean, by the way have you done your homework before posting on nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.