Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51469 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! What a small world.. I know you from KANO STATE,DAKATA TO BE PRECISE.. Although i no longer base there...

wow that's right!! What's ur real name bro?? grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by joyli: 9:22pm On May 30, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:30am On May 31, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Bia Bia?

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 31, 2013
Idowuogbo: Guy, are u Ghanian? Dis ya trapezium head shape get as it b o. lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

Lmao!!

Be nice idowu, be nicegrin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:57am On May 31, 2013
lalaosky:

Lmao!!

Be nice idowu, be nicegrin

Lalaosky wetin be ur own sef? You just keep laughing at things that aren't funny at all.
Now say something positif or else... undecided tongue

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by tpia5: 3:15am On May 31, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kslib(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2013
ekwah:

wow that's right!! What's ur real name bro?? grin
Lol.. You wont remember. I just happen to have a sharp memory when it comes to visuals that why i remembered the face.. Well, i was a close friend of isaac's and you usually came with him to play football in our street.. Am not even sure you remember the street..lol
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Donlexino(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2013
Julieccentric: With all this worwor guys posting their pix on nairaland..I can conclude that d OP is really fine

In d city of the blind tinz!
see who dey tuk say guys worwor?when all d guys when dn post their pixs here fine pass u!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Donlexino(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2013
Jsmyth: Make i go hide o...lolx
op u gt swag,u try bt even wit my dark colour,my age,i still make,handsm,cute,dress nd get many swag pass u wella,bt i dnt even allow that get in2 my head...try 2 study hard my boy!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. You wont remember. I just happen to have a sharp memory when it comes to visuals that why i remembered the face.. Well, i was a close friend of isaac's and you usually came with him to play football in our street.. Am not even sure you remember the street..lol
i don't fink he can remember dat street at all,can't u c hez bald head,all dose memories has been scraped off..hapi reunion anyways

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kslib(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2013
Harbosede02: i don't fink he can remember dat street at all,can't u c hez bald head,all dose memories has scraped off..hapi reunion anyways
Mehn,you cracked me up real bad..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
Please this is too childish. Remove this rubbish
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by otumfour(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2013
Donlexino: op u gt swag,u try bt even wit my dark colour,my age,i still make,handsm,cute,dress nd get many swag pass u wella,bt i dnt even allow that get in2 my head...try 2 study hard my boy!

nigeria! which way now?

bunch'a inferiority complex embodying pr!cks.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2013
Kslib:

ah bro nobi only you get that kind memory na lol. cheesy I think I can recall the street if you tell me the area.. I know we played soccer a lot behind Warshu Hospital and another street in front of it- a little close to Sauna area. We also played around Bompai area too. Isaac the Idoma guy u mean? Give me a name and I think I will remember...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2013
Harbosede02: i don't fink he can remember dat street at all,can't u c hez bald head,all dose memories has been scraped off..hapi reunion anyways

grin If only u knew why I scrapped my hair though. You still sound pretty hurt from what I said about your profile pix. tongue

*singing e dey pain me by stereoman* lif me alone o Harbosede02, no be by force we go yan... I still maintain that that your pix needs some upgrrades though. E no do you justice at all tongue

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 31, 2013
ekwah:

ah bro nobi only you get that kind memory na lol. cheesy I think I can recall the street if you tell me the area.. I know we played soccer a lot behind Warshu Hospital and another street in front of it- a little close to Sauna area. We also played around Bompai area too. Isaac the Idoma guy u mean? Give me a name and I think I will remember...
fnx 4 nt dissapointing me!lolz.i knew u were sick ryt 4rm d beginin 4 u 2 play football in front of an hospital,e get as e be ooo.bald man!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2013
ekwah:

grin If only u knew why I scrapped my hair though. You still sound pretty hurt from what I said about your profile pix. tongue

*singing e dey pain me by stereoman* lif me alone o Harbosede02, no be by force we go yan... I still maintain that that your pix needs some upgrrades though. E no do you justice at all tongue
plz stp consolin urself...smh!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2013
ekwah:

Yea.. Behind warshu hospital.. I used to spend some of my holidays at uche's place..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2013
Kslib:
Yea.. Behind warshu hospital.. I used to spend some of my holidays at uche's place..

oh cool. I remember Uche and the other guys... and would remember you too if I see any visuals to aid me. I guess you are in Uni now right? Stay cool bro.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2013
Harbosede02: plz stp consolin urself...smh!

Harbosede02: fnx 4 nt dissapointing me!lolz.i knew u were sick ryt 4rm d beginin 4 u 2 play football in front of an hospital,e get as e be ooo.bald man!

Harbosede baby why na? Lofing u is not by force, lif me alone jare I am tired of you.
I know your type; if I baf up come your street now na u go be first to ask me for recharge card money. tongue

Oya go home and sleep. You are the preetiest girl I have seen on this site. Are you happy now? muah kiss cry sad
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 31, 2013
ekwah:

Harbosede baby why na? Lofing u is not by force, lif me alone jare I am tired of you.
I know your type; if I baf up come your street now na u go be first to ask me for recharge card money. tongue

Oya go home and sleep. You are the preetiest girl I have seen on this site. Are you happy now? muah kiss cry sad
oh my gosh!do u rily fink words 4rm sum1 lyk u can me hapi!u dis bald man,warn urself oo
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 31, 2013
Harbosede02: oh my gosh!do u rily fink words 4rm sum1 lyk u can me hapi!u dis bald man,warn urself oo

I am enjoying your attention o. I have gotten compliments about that pix from ladies that matter if you know what I mean. wink Your opinion is inconsequential. In case you were too blinded by fury to see what I posted earlier. I am not a bald man.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2013
ekwah:

I am enjoying your attention o. I have gotten compliments about that pix from ladies that matter if you know what I mean. wink Your opinion is inconsequential. In case you were too blinded by fury to see what I posted earlier. I am not a bald man.

hey hey hey,calm down,being bald is beta than being mad!easy guy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2013
u have a childish beauty, cute not handsome, no maturity, no charisma, go get a beard first and broad shoulders too. by the way isnt waec by the corner because dats a secondary school uniform
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
perrylynx: u have a childish beauty, cute not handsome, no maturity, no charisma, go get a beard first and broad shoulders too. by the way isnt waec by the corner because dats a secondary school uniform
waec by d waatin dis country?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
perrylynx: u have a childish beauty, cute not handsome, no maturity, no charisma, go get a beard first and broad shoulders too. by the way isnt waec by the corner because dats a secondary school uniform
completely senseless and stale.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Jsmyth:
completely senseless and stale.

don't hate little boy. ur still a boy there's nothing you can do about that. best of luck. go suck on mama's boobies kay
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2013
If given the choice, more people would wish to be younger as opposed to those wiishing to be older.

The Envy of Youth, Nature's Timeless Eternal Reminder of what you Could Have been.....

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Enchantednas: 3:28am On Jun 04, 2013
i recently uploaded mine before, now here is another, all criticism/insults are appreciated
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Enchantednas: i recently uploaded mine before, now here is another, all criticism/insults are appreciated

Stooooppp!this is torture! cry

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Enchantednas: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2013
lol how is that?
IvyBlue:

Stooooppp!this is torture! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner