Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. (12192 Views)

Picture Of Rick Ross Fiancee Totally N Aked & Sitting On Top Of Rapper Meek Mill / New Images Of Rick Ross Shows Dramatic Weight Loss:::::::::::::::: / Why I Love Nigeria Girls...rick Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Jerryjat(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
Hi guys...

I came across dis... Picture... and i was stunt...

Come on... What are this Guys Really Involved in...

My best guess is... Most of dis Celebrities... r involved in Various Crimes...

like Drugs and so on...

But My Aggression in all dis is... U'll Neva find d cops around dem....

Come on... What kind of Job will give u Money dat cover a whole house?...

Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Sanboy25: 6:05pm On May 24, 2013

Poor guy (ironically)...
He need to flaunt his money before others for him to feel valued...
Sad... sad

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2013
Chicken change compared to what I have in my bank account...
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Jerryjat(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2013
Airforce1: Chicken change compared to what I have in my bank account...

MEN U SAID UR BANK ACCT OOOOOOO.... Guy dis 1 na him house ACCT.... embarassed...
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Airforce1(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2013
Dis one wey u dey shout like this, nor go carry gun o grin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by goldfish80(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2013
This can't be real U$D he's not that rich.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Sanboy25: 8:25pm On May 24, 2013
goldfish80: This can't be real U$D he's not that rich.

It's just a bunch of $1 bill, that's why there are so many of them
hahaha grin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
those ain't money, kids alone will believe they are money. I know he is called 'Boss' for a reason but come on, this money ain't real USD.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
the topic reads.....'ricky rose'...i thought it was spelt Ross?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by simplyme3(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:
Poor guy (ironically)...
Sad... sad

Says who? U hating?
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by joyli: 8:50pm On May 24, 2013

I salute ur courage grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2013
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Salmoneus(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:
Poor guy (ironically)...
Sad... sad
Quite true, you'd never see Bill Gates doing this and he has way more money....
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by goldfish80(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:

It's just a bunch of $1 bill, that's why there are so many of them
hahaha grin
And a little bit of photoshop multiplier grin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Xaviers(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2013
Rick Rose kor.... Rick Ekaette ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Symphony007: 12:08am On May 25, 2013
In the name of swag, this people will do the craziest things. He should'nt worry..the IRS will be at his doorstep soon.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 25, 2013
Photoshop, or just pieces of paper underneath. . .or just a whole lot of $1 bills totalling approximately $1m. Anyhow, still got mad love for bossman Rozay.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by rozayx5(m): 5:09am On May 25, 2013
Living like Boss is life cool
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by ZACHIE: 8:24am On May 25, 2013
Soon one Yoruba film actor will copy and paste this in Mushin
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by joudini(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2013
This aint real. The anthem in the rap industry is 'keep faking it till you make it'. And Ricky has been known to fake a lot of things.

I aint gon disrespect his hustle, legally or ill-legally, a nicca gotta stay schemin'.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by simplyme3(f): 9:33am On May 25, 2013
Who is Rick Rose anyway? Its Rick Ross, not Rick Rose.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2013
Salmoneus:
Quite true, you'd never see Bill Gates doing this and he has way more money....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Keemz(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2013
Huh? LWTMB!
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by UzMikey(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
Sanboy25:
Poor guy (ironically)...
Sad... sad
who knows that might b his live savings.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by joudini(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
"If you grew up with holes in your zapatos, you'd celebrate the minute you was having dough" - Jay Z
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by PaulIM(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
Too much money noni

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Jerryjat(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
PaulIM: Too much money noni

yeah... so much illegal money...
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by obibanks: 5:36pm On May 25, 2013
Its probably nt real money or maybe its Fø̲̣̣я̅ A̶̲̥̅ music video. U̶̲̥̅̊ knw these foreign artist attimes negotiate with banks †φ use most of the moneys and blings dat they usually display
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2013
all I want is cash flow, cash flow.
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Jerryjat(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2013
obibank$:
Its probably nt real money or maybe its Fø̲̣̣я̅ A̶̲̥̅ music video. U̶̲̥̅̊ knw these foreign artist attimes negotiate with banks †φ use most of the moneys and blings dat they usually display

Really?...
Re: Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. by Temismith(f): 6:54pm On May 25, 2013
Ngbeke

(1) (Reply)

Blame Your Man For Cheating, Not The Other Woman - Emma Nyra / who is the Most Beautiful Light Skinned Nollywood Actress to you? / Nigerian Actor Olayiwola Rasaq (ojopagogo) And Wife Welcomes New Baby(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.