Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827576 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"Just for the records' i was able to print my Acknowledgement slip"
pls after payment whats d next line of action. Cos am with d pay4me slip but av not pay.. If i pay what next? Pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
ceezonnifemi: pls after payment whats d next line of action. Cos am with d pay4me slip but av not pay.. If i pay what next? Pls
u will take d validation number u must hv collected 4rm d bank and log in 2 http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment. U will be required 2 log in with ur application and validation numb. Then print out ur acknowledgement slip.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by franksunny(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nascimento:
Sorry to intrude. But how many of those countries that did this revolution are fully satisfied with the affairs of their government? E.g Egypt. Bx u wan pay 1k ur mandibles dey quiver. Guy pack!!!
So many kid now on Nland that use their mouth to think. my issue is not the 1k, but who and who get the job at last? next time learn how to state your view without showing the world you bad side
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dear Nairalander,
As you all know that I dont just post/comment anyhow on this forum,you dont need to scare about this NIS recruitment,its real and authentic,if you visit www.vanguardngr.com this evening where Abba Moro and CG civil defence are warning job scammers and job seekers,the duo also confirm it that it's only NIS that is recruiting out of the four agencies in the ministry(interior).
The site is real http//:recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
the payment of #1,000 is also real but you will pay it @d bank you choose during your online registration,the payment is for the validation pin that you will use to print acknowledgement slip.
ALL THE BEST..........
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ineco(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
@all,please i dnt understand these, i fill it to pay4me and payment processing but i dnt understand where to click print, in short, i dnt understand how to print, i had fill all the neccessary thing just printing remaininig, can someone help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by vroom(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders,I have been having difficulty up loading my passport,cos its only 15 kilobites that's required,how do I go about it pls?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Oseh1(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Pls help me out, I've made the payment and recieved d validation number but I can't print the acknowledgement slip. It keeps telling me invalid validation number. Anybody in my shoes?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by stmichael001(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Oseh1: Pls help me out, I've made the payment and recieved d validation number but I can't print the acknowledgement slip. It keeps telling me invalid validation number. Anybody in my shoes?
yes,am hvn dsame issue.i gues its a general pr0blm frm pay4me and they'll fix it s00n

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by amaralizzy40y: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
pls those havin validation number problem did u pple make payment online or 4rm bank.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kaposky(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Get details from job creation academy dot com.
All you need when you need it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Spicylady(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
I tried puttin the year of start and end date for pry, post pry, post secondary, the stuff is saying that d dts not d date. Pls NLs, how do i go abt it?? Tnx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Affon: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
House, can HND holders apply for assisstant superintendent?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by adeniyidestiny: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
please and please my people in the house, is it possible even after getting the job and still further education, also is ND holder can also apply ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
profsho1: Dear Nairalander,
As you all know that I dont just post/comment anyhow on this forum,you dont need to scare about this NIS recruitment,its real and authentic,if you visit www.vanguardngr.com this evening where Abba Moro and CG civil defence are warning job scammers and job seekers,the duo also confirm it that it's only NIS that is recruiting out of the four agencies in the ministry(interior).
The site is real http//:recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
the payment of #1,000 is also real but you will pay it @d bank you choose during your online registration,the payment is for the validation pin that you will use to print acknowledgement slip.
ALL THE BEST..........
pls i didnt c d minister make any comment on d said vanguard .pls explain where u got ur message from.just asking
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obinna002: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Are u sure ur OK.
talk2davoo: pls i didnt c d minister make any comment on d said vanguard .pls explain where u got ur message from.just asking
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
talk2davoo: pls i didnt c d minister make any comment on d said vanguard .pls explain where u got ur message from.just asking
it's very true as in what the guy said, i login into vanguard newspaper to ratify if the minister said(though actually, it wasn't the minister, it was one of this NSCDC chairman in lagos) who made that statement...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nairaboby: 3:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Any applicant @ challenge ibadan let chat plz, which did you pay to.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Sigou: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Can SSCE holder apply for the NIS job.just asking o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by harosho07(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sigou: Can SSCE holder apply for the NIS job.just asking o
with your primary school cert, you can apply. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by harosho07(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
stmichael001: yes,am hvn dsame issue.i gues its a general pr0blm frm pay4me and they'll fix it s00n

I'm encountering the same problem too, please kindly let us know if you had the problem and its now solved.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sixpee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Dump question, no it's 100,000

For a critic, how smart is your "response"?
I believe you meant DUMB.
In case you still missed it, its "B" not "P"
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Ak4me(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
hello house, just to let u know the problem am facing after payment has been made thru my ewallet account. i have gotten the validation and application numers respectively but anytime i used it to print my acknowledge slip, it keeps telling me invalid number or error. Please has anyone encounterred dis problem thru ewallet payment? Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oseh1: Pls help me out, I've made the payment and recieved d validation number but I can't print the acknowledgement slip. It keeps telling me invalid validation number. Anybody in my shoes?
many pple, am among. But my confusion is dat some pple said it cud b dia site problem while some odas are stil printin successfully... from dsame site.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chineduho: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Those in Abuja,which bank and branch accepted your payment.Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Amedu3: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dear Nairalander u guys don't need to be afraid cos d recruitment is real,I read it on Vanguard dis morning,and it is only immigration that is recruiting,best of luck to everybody.God help us all Amen
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
lummyguy: If u are still on dis recruitment u are a fool..Called dere help desk dis afternoon and d lady who picked appeared to be clueless plu d environment she was was anytin close to an office setting more like a factory..b4 u refute dis...I called at around 12 !

Please what number did you call?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
If you're experiencing the invalid validation number issue, please try back after a day or two. The payment platform is having some technical hitch which is being attended to. If you try back after a day or two, it will go through.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gratia:
Some questions makes me wonder! With which validation number will you go to bank with,if you pay before applying?

You mean transaction number? The bank issues you with a validation number on successful payment.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nairaboby: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Those in Ibadan,which bank and branch
accepted your payment. ᅫPlease friends Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nairaboby: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Those in Ibadan expecially challeng and new garrag ,which bank and branch
accepted your payment. Please friends
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
I dont know Naija people reason anyhow,you saw an advert on national daily and you are still saying it scam.Anyway NIS ongoing online recruitment is real and authentic (including the payment of #1,000).To clear your doubting mind,please read the below information."culled from vanguard".
Nigeria: NSCDC Dissociates Self From Alleged Recruitment, Warns Job Seekers
13 September 2013, By Nnamdi Ojiego, Source: Vanguard
The management of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has dissociated itself from the information making the rounds that the agency was recruiting, describing it as false and misleading.
It therefore, said that anyone involved in designing websites for such exercises should be regarded as a criminal and scammer.
The Commandant General of NSCDC, Dr. Ade Abolurin, in a release on Friday described as disheartening the way people go about defrauding others in the name of job recruitment into the Service even when the Corps was not recruiting.
He reiterated that the advertisement by the Federal Ministry of Interior for job openings was only meant for Immigration Service and not the NSCDC, insisting that "any applicants who patronize fraudsters in the name of employment into the Corps does that at its own risk."
NSCDC boss further stressed that the Corps was not recruiting and advised job seekers to be careful in order not to fall victim. "If the Corps is to recruit it is not by asking applicants to contact agents, consultants and persons on website.
"The Corps is hereby warning all job scammers to desist as the law is no respecter of anyone if caught. Applicants should note that ignorance is not an excuse before the law court as the Corps will neither allow its image and credibility to be rubbish by anyone nor take responsibility of crime committed by fraudsters and their cohorts. However, anyone caught in the act either the giver or the taker will be treated for committing the same offence", Abolurin reiterated.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by profsho1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
I dont know why Naija people reason anyhow,you saw an advert on national daily and you are still saying it scam.Anyway NIS ongoing online recruitment is real and authentic (including the payment of #1,000).To clear your doubting mind,please read the below information."culled from vanguard".
Nigeria: NSCDC Dissociates Self From Alleged Recruitment, Warns Job Seekers
13 September 2013, By Nnamdi Ojiego, Source: Vanguard
The management of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has dissociated itself from the information making the rounds that the agency was recruiting, describing it as false and misleading.
It therefore, said that anyone involved in designing websites for such exercises should be regarded as a criminal and scammer.
The Commandant General of NSCDC, Dr. Ade Abolurin, in a release on Friday described as disheartening the way people go about defrauding others in the name of job recruitment into the Service even when the Corps was not recruiting.
He reiterated that the advertisement by the Federal Ministry of Interior for job openings was only meant for Immigration Service and not the NSCDC, insisting that "any applicants who patronize fraudsters in the name of employment into the Corps does that at its own risk."
NSCDC boss further stressed that the Corps was not recruiting and advised job seekers to be careful in order not to fall victim. "If the Corps is to recruit it is not by asking applicants to contact agents, consultants and persons on website.
"The Corps is hereby warning all job scammers to desist as the law is no respecter of anyone if caught. Applicants should note that ignorance is not an excuse before the law court as the Corps will neither allow its image and credibility to be rubbish by anyone nor take responsibility of crime committed by fraudsters and their cohorts. However, anyone caught in the act either the giver or the taker will be treated for committing the same offence", Abolurin reiterated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.